November 2012 Due Dates

mommyh! congratulations! she is just perfect!!!! how are you feeling?

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :happydance:

Omg!!!!!! She is so perfect!!!!

She is precious!!!!

How was the pain? How r u feeling??

May I ask why u had her at 37 weeks were u induced?

Oh MommyH!! She's gorgeous!! Am so happy for you :) Congrats mummy!!!!

Oh my goodness she is precious!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went down. Hope you recover quickly! :)

Mommy H she is precious! :cloud9: Wonderful job. I hope you are feeling ok. I can't wait to read your birth story. Try and get some rest :hugs:

I got teary eyed too! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats and I have to admit I am a little jealous :( I tried to go in again today having contractions and major back pain but still only a 2 so they sent me home because I can be more comfortable labouring at home versus being in the hospital and making no progress....they know I am not dehyrated this time so she said keep drinking and walking and sex, I did try and walk but my back hurts too bad so I am now sitting on the birthing ball with the heating pad on my back watching tv.

Congrats MommyH! She's adorable and love those chubby cheeks! Well done!

AMM have they mentioned jump starting things with pitocin? not sure if you even wanted that... just wondering!

CONGRATS MOMMYH ON ELA!!!! she is absolutely beautiful!!

Thank you all so much I am crazy in love with her, things went amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery <3 I will update my story when we get home tomorrow :) I'm struggling with a pulled muscle in my neck right now and can't move my head much so sitting up typing doesn't feel the greatest but I will update soon :)

hope your recovery is speedy. can't wait to hear your story! glad you're all happy and healthy!

Can't wait to hear all about it MommyH! Hope you recover quickly!

Wishful, they want me to go as far as I can....they techinally cant do anything until I hit 38 weeks :( unless something happens before then, like bleeding or water breaking...and I cant believer that nothing HAS happened since I will be 37 weeks tomorrow but measuring at 44weeks as a singleton, you think my body would say okay this is enough we need to get these babies out of here! I am still hoping by this weekend!! I really wanted October babies just not Halloween babies...

Awe, AMM... praying you progress and have those girls soon! :hugs:

I can't wait to hear your story MommyH.

I think little Ela's birth was especially hormonal emotional for me since we have been together on this thread since the very begining and you are the "first" person I have known the entire haul to have her little one. :hugs: You were my first bump buddy!!

Sorry to be all mushy on you :blush: Im just really happy for you!!

Momma- me n Bex have a thread over in Tww and she is the one that convinced me I was preggo!!! So I feel the same way about her!!

Amm- wow I would have thought they would have induced u bc my sil had twins and they induced her at 35 weeks ...

I can't wait to hear your story MommyH.

I think little Ela's birth was especially hormonal emotional for me since we have been together on this thread since the very begining and you are the "first" person I have known the entire haul to have her little one. :hugs: You were my first bump buddy!!

Sorry to be all mushy on you :blush: Im just really happy for you!!

I felt the same way!! I joined the thread as soon as I got my BFP, which was a few weeks after you girls, but I feel tightly knit to those of you who I met in the beginning. It's so exciting that you're starting to have your babies now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->