November 2013 Babies!

Nariah - you're getting close to due date. 2 weeks of anything-can-happen time. How are you feeling?

Nariah - you're getting close to due date. 2 weeks of anything-can-happen time. How are you feeling?

I keep hoping something will happen, but it never does! I am super uncomfortable most of the time, and sleep is so not happening at night, and when I am tired its usually right in the middle of the day. :dohh:
Lots of pressure, and pelvic pain, swelling in the legs, but nothing that screams labor unfortunately. So now I am just waiting and watching and trying to get something's done around the house so I don't go insane.

How about you?

I've been that way in these last few days. Trying to keep myself busy and not think about my section, which is TOMORROW. Other than that, I've been resting in between. I gotta go back to my bag to see what else I might be missing. Nothing really going on here. I have been losing my plug here and there since yesterday though.

I've been that way in these last few days. Trying to keep myself busy and not think about my section, which is TOMORROW. Other than that, I've been resting in between. I gotta go back to my bag to see what else I might be missing. Nothing really going on here. I have been losing my plug here and there since yesterday though.

OMG that's right you are having the section! I totally forgot that you have that tomorrow! Best of luck to you, I bet you will have trouble sleeping tonight. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and be thinking all positive thoughts! :hugs::hugs:

Man I really am going to be the last one in this group to have their baby! :haha:

Nariah- I am still pregnant. I am fed up though. I am going for a walk tonight because of the full moon if OH is feeling better (has some digestive issues). Today was a a good day overall. I woke up late at around 12pm (yea...) and we went out to breakfast/lunch to a place we had never been before. It was delicious. Everything we had was good. I brought home a pumkin pie from there as well. Then we took a nap when we got home and OH watched a basketball game. Then he had a celebration dinner with his basketball league buddies for winning the championship game in their division. A few wives went, so I went too. Good food and I liked the people. Some I had met before, some I hadn't. So today was all about getting my mind off of annoying BHs, lol. Then we got home and the BH were super noticeable again. :dohh:

I hope this baby decides to come soon. I am super ready to be done with this pregnancy and to start my new life as a mommy.

Alchemist- you are going to do great! And tomorrow you will have your precious baby in your arms and soon after that you'll be at home and healing. It'll probably go by fast. I am so excited for you. Goodluck tomorrow!

Good luck today Alchemist!!! :hugs:

Whitt: Yeah you and me are pretty much the only two left. BH finally started to noticeably show up last night for me. In fact they were coming so often and so regular that if they had been painful I would have said I was in labor! But alas they were just BH and I am pretty sure they have since stopped. It just sucks because between those and needing to pee every single frickin hour I slept terrible! I only got about 45 mins. a sleep in between pee breaks. I am right there with you on ready to be done.

I'm in l&d currently and just waiting to get a spinal block and then to go in OR.

Ahhhhh! I am so excited for you Alchemist. I can't wait for pics and an update.

Nariah- The constant BH are amazing aren't they? (sarcasm) I have been able to time mine several nights now. Just like you, if they were more painful I'd suspect labor, but I knew they were just BH. Last night they were coming with more cramping up front and into my back..but I still knew they were just BH. Baby feels lower today though. I have a much heavier feeling in my pelvis/bump. I am going to try to dance for a while when my hip stops hurting from sleeping on it wrong (I just woke up from a super long nap). I was reading last night that dancing helps bring the baby down...Kind of like bouncing on a ball. Bouncing hurts my hips though so I am going to try dancing.

I hope all is going well with Alchemist!

AFM my BH have come back tonight with a vengeance, and are back to being about every 5-8 minutes. I am having a snot like discharge, not sure if its part of my plug but I think so. Add in terrible back and pelvic pain, and the feeling like he's knocking on my cervix and you have one seriously uncomfortable mommy. :nope:

Oh and I have pooed about three times today, which is so not cool. I sure hope all this means he's getting ready to make his big appearance because if it doesn't I am going to hurt someone!

How about you whit?

Here he is! He was born @ 2:20pm. Weighs 7lb 8oz & 20in long. Atm, he looks like me but with daddy's big Russian nose lol, but I can tell he will grow up to look like OH. My dd looks like me. Here is a pic:

Attachments

• 20131118_144834.jpg
    20131118_144834.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Oh Alchemist congrats on your handsome little boy! Hope all went ok and that you are resting well.

Same for me here Nariah. I've had crampy/back achy bh on and off and Extra bowel movements. I'm cranky and want to go into labor. bouncing isn't working, dancing doesn't work. I guess I deserve it. I didnt want him to come prematurely so now he doesn't want to come out anymore :haha:

That does sound like it's your plug btw

I already said this Alchemist, but congratulations. I'm happy you got to meet your little man!

LOL Whit, would be just your luck that he doesn't want to come out now. :haha:

Guess the question now is, which one of us will go first? It kind of sucks right now because on top of all the other stuff I am feeling he has decided to do little cart wheels or something, I am getting jabbed and stretched every which way and it is soo uncomfortable! My next appointment is on Thursday and I am now wondering if something will happen before that....hmm that would be interesting indeed.

That's weird that you say your baby is moving a ton more. Mine has been too, fr the last two days. I wonder if it means anything.

Hey ladies! Sorry, once again MIA. This sleep thing (or lack of it) is getting ridiculous. I am so sorry you two are so uncomfortable. I was starting to get really uncomfortable when he decided to show up.... I could not imagine 2-3 weeks later!

Both of you need to hang in there, it will be so soon and then you will be with all of us, worrying about not feeding the baby enough and being completely and utterly sleep deprived. For me, pregnancy was sooo much easier than postpartum. My vag hurts (2 weeks later), my tits hurt, I have headaches almost everyday, and I haven't slept more than 3 hours in a row in 15 days. Luckily, I don't have to pee every 5 seconds.

I wanted to post a day of and 1 week pp pic. I will also post a 1 month too... when I get there:)

Attachments

• DSC_0053_zps24cc1e23.jpg
    DSC_0053_zps24cc1e23.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0018_zps0607549c.jpg
    DSC_0018_zps0607549c.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
Thank you ladies. I'm doing okay, got to walk today. I've already passed gas...I'm kinda having a hard time peeing. Like as i sit down, it takes a while for it to eliminate. And I'm also waiting for my first poo! I didn't get to yesterday morning cuz I had to leave the house in the AM for my section. I hate going a day without pooping. Plus, I'm gassy and have a hard time passing all of it. I'm just slowly keeping active. Tonight, the hospital serves me and OH complementary gourmet dinner (for all patients the day before discharge). What else? Umm...yeah, just really sore at my incision site and actually other areas of my tummy. It's sore. But the nurses said I'm doing well and just take it easy, no need to rush.

I'm waiting for you two ladies! Come on, more babies!

Want - you totally lost most initial pp tummy. Look at your boobies! Give me some! Lol.....good idea on pictures. I'm gonna take one later tonight. It's so ugly...sorry...but I'm gonna take it anyway lol.

Whittnie - guess what? No more pelvic pain whatsoever for me! I so hope once your baby comes, that will cure the pelvic pain for you. I don't miss that!

ALchemist-hat's great there is no more pelvic pain and awesome you are able to pass gas now. Hopefully you'll be able to urinate easier and have a bowel movement soon.

Want- Said this on facebook, but you look fantastic!

I am trying to keep my mind off of still being pregnant, but that isn't working out too well, lol. Of course this episode of Bones I am watching right now is the one that Angela has her baby. And here I sit crying because I want mine. Shucks...

Whittnie - oh don't be sad! Really, it's like right there, but I understand. When us your next appmt?

Well I have an NST at 4pm today. Every time I stand up I keep hoping my water breaks because I am heading to the hospital anyhow, lol. But my next doctor's appointment is tomorrow. I am going to ask her to just do the sweep, screw what she thinks I can handle or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->