November 2013 Babies!

Want: You look great! I hear pp can be rough, but at this point I am willing to deal with it to get this little bugger out! Also its kind of funny, your boobs don't look all that big until you don't have shirt on. :haha: Now I get when you were complaining about how big they were. lol

Alchemist: Yah for walking and farting! Good luck with your first poop! I dunno if its any easier since you had a section and not a vaginal delivery, hopefully it is. Has your little girl had a chance to meet your new LO yet?

Whit: Yeah I wondered if it meant something too that he was moving around so much, I think hes just pissed because of all the contractions I have been having. Even if they are just BH, they probably aren't any fun for him either. We can be heavily pregnant and miserable together! :hugs:

AFM I haven't felt so great today, so DH took the day off to stay home with me and help around the house. I was able to get the bassinet sheets, and they are washing so I can put them in the bassinet. I got a few more newborn clothes for LO just incase since we don't have very much, and a few other essentials. Now I am staring around my house looking at everything and being pissed off that its so frickin dirty! But I feel so crappy that doing anything is a pain in the ass!

I feel worse today as far as the back and pelvic pain. The pressure and plug loss is worse too. I am also peeing more today, I think LO must be engaged or something? have had constant BH all day, sometimes just one or two an hour and then up to every 5 minutes or so. I keep feeling all these promising signs but am afraid to get my hopes up that it means anything cause I know it could still be weeks. :cry:

I am hoping that something happens when DH is home, cause if he isn't then its a good two hours or so before he can be home from work so, something needs to start happening!

:hugs: I am sorry you felt bad today. I know how you feel. Those are signs that baby is engaged. Hope so for you. I get the BH that are random like that too. During the day they are 2 an hour and in the evening they are 5-8 minutes apart. Tonight has been a bit quieter though. 3-4 and hour only. Time to get these shows on the road.

Today for me was rough as far as emotions. I was all over the place. I had my NST and baby passed, but I had the ultrasound and I have got to say I am super tired of being poked and prodded. I am definitely asking to have the sweep tomorrow at my doctor's appointment. I am tired of this. When do you have your next appointment?

My next appointment is on Thursday, I was so hoping he would make an appearance before then but it probably won't happen. :cry:

It sucks I am so ready to have my baby out, and then I get hit with panic about all the what ifs. I swear its a serious conundrum to be so excited but also nervous at the same time.

Are you going to ask for a sweep or let it be? I'm kind of scared of the pain, but seriously, I am done and ready to have my baby.

TMI, but I am having a lot of discharge tonight. Not thick mucusy stuff, but more watery almost. It isn't enough to make me think it's my waters, but it's enough to definitely noticeable and makes me feel a bit wet. I mean I FEEL wet, but then I wipe and there's just a bit on the toilet paper. It's so odd. Are you having similar? I haven't really had a lot of discharge at all in this pregnancy. I never got that 'third trimester increase' that people talked about. I was always pretty dry except for when I lost some plug some times.

I worry about the what ifs too. I think that is totally natural.

OH and I went to a specialty grocery store tonight and we picked up some goodies. I think I am about to go get me a piece of blueberry struessel. Yummy yummy

I was not planning on asking for a sweep or anything, I figure we still have time why cause myself more discomfort then is really needed. I guess I just figure he will come when he's ready, even if I want him out earlier. lol :haha:

I've always had a fair amount of discharge throughout the whole pregnancy it seems, so I wouldn't know if its gotten worse or not. Although now I am having that mucus like plug loss for the last two days slowly.

I just had some peanut butter toast and a glass of orange juice myself. I wanted chocolate but we didn't have any, so I settled. And then pretty soon DH and I will watch the latest walking dead since we missed it on Sunday.

OH and I watch The Walking Dead, but we lost track of it last season. So I caught up and now we are just waiting to watch it. OH has been super busy with trying to get the house in order.

I went out to go get the streusel and then got nauseous, lol. So alas, it will have to wait. I think I might head to bed now. I hope you have a good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Hopefully something starts happening for one of us.

well I am thinking this might be it. I didn't want to get to excited and still don't cause know these things can start and stop and go on for days, but I do believe things are looking up for me that something is starting. :happydance:

this morning around 4ish I started to get kind of crampy along with my contractions, and now at around 7ish it has turned to period like pain that has actually woken me up twice and is uncomfortable enough that I can no longer sleep. The Mucus coming from my plug has increased and when I wiped it was tinged pink so I am hopeful that things are getting started.

Since I can't sleep anymore I am up and eating an early breakfast. Then I am going to lay down on the couch and see if I can't rest some more. I want to get something's done around the house still but I am worried if this is it I will tire myself out.
:thumbup:
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

Oh my goodness. I hope this is it for you. I am sure things have progressed for you since. I just woke up. Ahhhhhhh, goodluck. I hope for an update soon.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone! I have been gone awhile as my laptop died, but I bought a new PC. Anyhow, I have a scheduled section Wednesday the 27th at 7:30am. I am very nervous.

Friday I have an NST at the hospital as well as a birthday party for 2 of my kiddos, Monday is my last OB appointment to ask any questions I may have, Tuesday I have my pre-op appointment at 10am followed by my last NST, and then the next morning is the big show.

My last section was an emergency, so this is all new to me. 6 days left, and my nerves are getting the better of me. I am even having dreams about it every night since I found out my date.

Welcome back Love. I am still pregnant too. It's just you and me left if Nariah indeed went into labor. That is great that you got a date. At least you have time to make sure everything is ready and know there might not be any surprises (besides a surprise labor possibility). Happy early birthday to your babies.

As for me- I had a sweep yesterday at around 3:30 pm it is now 3:30 am and nothing. I was having some cramping and lots and lots of BHs, but went to sleep and it stopped. I am just getting little twinges now. I don't think it worked. I think this baby just wants to stay in now since we didn't let him come out when he wanted to at 32 weeks :dohh: The doctor did say that I was 2 cm dilated and could be easily stretched to three though. So I GUESS that is progress. Hopefully if I can get back to sleep something starts to happen. I am soooooo ready for this to happen.

Yeah, I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. I know sometimes sweeps don't work for 24 hours plus. Either way though, it sounds like you will be going soon. I have 6 days left, and I will be surprised if you haven't gone into labor by then. Crazy that it is just you and me left though! No very end of November babies I guess! Who knows though, maybe our babies will share a birthday!

There are 3 left! I hope all 3 of you have your babes close together.

Whittnie - sounds like it's heading somewhere so keep your head up. 4th trimester is at the doorstep, closer than you think. Come on, behbeh! Come into the world!

Are all of you ready for 4th trimester? I am going through the same bf issues all over again. sigh...

Who is the third? I figured Diddums had her baby because she was over 39 weeks last week and hasn't posted and Nariah said she thought she was going into labor yesterday and hasn't posted since. Am I missing someone? I'd feel bad if I did.

I am ready for 4th trimester. I'm pretty scared though! It's all the what ifs...What if I am not a good mommy? etc...Just normal natural things to worry about.

I am anxious about the whole breastfeeding thing. Everyone seems to be having issues with it. I am hoping that it will come to me and him and he'll latch okay and everything will be fine. Positive thinking or dreaming? haha

Oh and Love- there were SUPPOSED to be late November babies in this group, but they all (besides mine) decided to come early, lol.

Oh haha! Well, that explains it then. Won't be long for us now though.

I am VERY ready to not be pregnant anymore, but really nervous about my scheduled section on Wednesday! I'm sure it will be a looooong car ride to the hospital. My nerves are shot. As far as having the baby at home, I'm completely ready for it. DH got a little time off, so I will have help, and I know what to expect. After all of these complications I am ready to have her on the outside so that I can actually SEE her and know that she is okay. Just not looking forward to the recovery from the section. I know how my body handled it last time, and it wasn't fun.

It's just going to be one of those things where you just do it and get it over with.

Whittnie - i meant you, love, and nariah are left. But tbh, it won't be long now until you ladies join the 4th trimester clan heheheee

Lovesanrio - I relate to how you feel about the section. I had felt the same prior to mine. Had mine this past Monday on the 18th. Everything went smoothly. You won't feel a thing and you won't know when they start because they don't tell you. I was laying there wondering when they're gonna start while I was having conversations with OH and the anesthesiologist (who was so great at it and a very nice dr). Little did I know, the dr had already started while we were chatting away. Now...I'm not going to sugar coat anything. Recovery sucks. But it's true what everyone says, moving around slowly at your own safe comfort makes the recovery pain a little more bearable. Trust me. You don't want to be just lying in bed or sitting in bed. You will do fine. If I had gone through it, you can. And I'm scared of any surgical procedures.

Asf - I was discharged yesterday. Towards the night, my leg and ankles were so swollen that I had a pitting edema. So I propped my legs up and slept that way. Sleeping wasn't comfortable at all. It hurts to be on my sides, my usual/normal sleep position. can't wait until this recovery phase is over --- but tbh? I'd take this rather than the aches and pains in pregnancy!

I understand the fear of c section. I'm kinda scared that I may end up having one, but I am trying to go with the flow and not stress out about it. Hopefully your recovery will be a lot smoother this time around Love.

Alchemist-Is the swelling normal after a c section? Glad you're home now though.

Afm- nothing still. Just a lot of braxton kicks...I was so hoping this would have took. I don't think it has nor will. Disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->