****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Tasha and Heather really sorry for you both hugs :hugs:to both of you.
Angel try not to worry, all my pregnancies were different so try not to read too much into it and heres to a full 9 months for you too:flower: x.

we are looking at going private for the scans, mainly because my hospital is useless and only do early scan if you are high risk? or possible multiple birth. apparently being aged 43 with two miscarriages in under a year and a history of twins, my youngest are twins, doesn't warrant an early scan!
When I started bleeding and cramping at 10 weeks they made me wait 5 days for a scan!
So looking at the nearest private hospital that does the scans and it says form 6 weeks, is that 6 weeks from day of your last period. was just wondering. If so I will have to ring them now to get booked in.
I just want some reassurance there is a heartbeat ! Why is it you get more scared the older you get?

crazymam, they won't let you even with your history of multiples? That hospital does sound like crap.

Girls, I'm having a low day as well. I just have this feeling......:cry: I don't seem to be tired and I have been to the toilet for no.2s the past 3 days, I normally am constipated immediately and this is one of my first signs things aren't going well.

All I can do is pray:cry:

I will pray for you as well dear :flower:
Obviously you know your body better than me but I did want to offer some encouragement that maybe the constipation will take more time :hugs:
Sending so many good thoughts your way today <3

Should I be worried that I am not having to run off and pee all the time? I keep myself well hydrated but that whole frequent urination thing is not a symptom of mine..

Heather and Tasha, my heart is hurting for you both. Love and light to you. xxx

Storked, I've only just started with the lots of peeing in the last day really. And I'm a couple of days ahead of you, I think. So, try not to worry. The super sore nipples are only just starting. And the light nausea as been like a horrid hangover only the last two days.

My frequent urination comes and goes storked... Some days I'm running to the bathroom a hundred times other days it's business as usual... Idk why there is such a difference from day to day because I try to drink the same amount everyday.... Hrmm the mysteries of pregnancy! Lol

Anyone else crying from watching sad TV shows... I mean I'm an emotional person pre hormones but lately I'm inconsolable for 10 mins when someone dies on my fav TV show! Lol granted I have watched two shows that had two major characters die... Idk about the rest of u but books,movies and TV get me really invested in characters... Seems silly how much I cried though bc usually I will just tear up... This has been more extreme...

Should I be worried that I am not having to run off and pee all the time? I keep myself well hydrated but that whole frequent urination thing is not a symptom of mine..

I'm not going that Storked! I've only done that when I got to like 25-30 weeks pg with my son, never had any earlier than that.

I've been a bit more thirsty than usual - but we are going through a heatwave too!

Angel - try not to read into your symptoms too much. I didn't even know I was pg with my son until I was 6 weeks! Even this pregnancy if I didn't know when AF was due and never POAS I wouldn't think I was pregnant either!

Also, I've seen so many girls worry and think for some reason they have loss of symptoms and then it turns out to be fine :) Me on the other hand (besides this pregnant) never really had those early wobbles, always had my symptoms once I got to about 6/7 weeks, and I ended up losing them anyway! With my first 2 losses I was still having MS after the baby had passed away and left my body!

When's your first scan Angel?

Girls, thank you so much. I was really worried about my lack of running to the bathroom.
And ginny, you are so right, shouldn't place so much stock in symptoms. My MMC was full of them and it turned out to mean nothing. I think we just want to look for any glimmer of hope that we can to try and force positivity on ourselves :flower:

Yeah, don't get me wrong! I know MS is a normal part of my pregnancies - I'll be very worried if it doesn't kick in - even though I hate it when it does!!

Got my first scan/appointment booked - 28th March, I'll be 6+4! Ekk so nervous!

Tasha i am so sorry :(

Heather that sounds like my mc. I stopped bleeding after around 7 days, and i had a really good gp at the time that said as soon as i stopped bleeding i could start trying again. He said there was no need to repeat an us or bloods before trying, and if i conceived it would be because my body was ready, and i conceived my daughter a week after the bleeding stopped. Good luck!

Angel i know its hard not to panick about every little thing, but try not to worry until there is something to worry about. Every pregnancy is different :)

booked my us for the 22nd of march and my first ob appointment for the 9th of april! hope times starts moving faster.

Heather that sounds like my mc. I stopped bleeding after around 7 days, and i had a really good gp at the time that said as soon as i stopped bleeding i could start trying again. He said there was no need to repeat an us or bloods before trying, and if i conceived it would be because my body was ready, and i conceived my daughter a week after the bleeding stopped. Good luck!

That definitely makes me hopeful! I bled for a full month with my ectopic, so I'm really hoping for something similar to a period now. We'll NTNP until after my annual next month, and then we'll start actually trying again. A friend of mine mentioned ureaplasma while we were ttc, and I was thinking that I just might have it. It would explain my ectopic, my loooong cycles for 2 years, and my miscarriage. And I'd like to be sure before trying again since it increases the risk miscarriage. Have any of you heard of it before? The only thing that really makes me think I might not have it is that it's technically a sexually transmitted thing, and my husband and I were both each other's firsts (and we've both remained faithful). But I think it's just an overgrowth of bacteria that can be transmitted partner to partner. Idk, but I'll hopefully be finding out next month.

I've never heard of ureaplasma before, but as part of my recurrent miscarriage investigations they did a swab on me to make sure that all the bacteria and and stuff down there was all normal growth (which it was)

Ginny... my injections on the left hand side are easier and dont bruise compared to my right, let me know if you notice a difference, I'm curious!

Well I've only done 4 injections so far - 2 on each side. My left hand ones have definitely bruised more - but could be just a coincidence

Ginny... my injections on the left hand side are easier and dont bruise compared to my right, let me know if you notice a difference, I'm curious!

Well I've only done 4 injections so far - 2 on each side. My left hand ones have definitely bruised more - but could be just a coincidence

My left side bruises more and hurts more with my injections too. Why is this?

Girls, thank you so much. I was really worried about my lack of running to the bathroom.
And ginny, you are so right, shouldn't place so much stock in symptoms. My MMC was full of them and it turned out to mean nothing. I think we just want to look for any glimmer of hope that we can to try and force positivity on ourselves :flower:

Storked, I havent noticed a difference in my bathroom runs but the reason really is that I run every 30 minutes as normal :wacko::haha:. I drink loads of water during the day and always get up once at night so it's never been a good symptom for me.

Got my first scan/appointment booked - 28th March, I'll be 6+4! Ekk so nervous!

Ginny, you are definitely my twinnie on our journeys :winkwink::flower::hugs:. I checked as I thought I was going on the 29th but it's the 28th March as well, at 08.40am!:sleep:. All being well I should be measuring about 7 weeks from conception, my LMP date puts me a few days later.

My left side bruises more and hurts more with my injections too. Why is this?

I'm now really curious!!!!!! I feel a google search coming on :haha::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"