• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

i cant keep up with all the newcomers but welcome!!
had my first docs appt today and booked in with midwife tuesday.
due the 17th november going on lmp, i am a 28 day cycle too so probably about right x

How is everyone doing today??
I can't believe I will be 5weeks tomorrow! First milestone!! And last night more symptoms popped up... uber sore nipples :( any tips on how to get them to calm down a bit? lol

Larval... get the bra off as soon as you are at home. Or perhaps try a cold wet face cloth on them if they are really bad. I've never had super sensitive nipples, not an erogenous zone for me lol. I just get the tingly thing going on in them, which has been happening a lot today!

Welcome mammaofthree. It is so difficult to keep thinking positive, but I find threads like this help. Unless you have suffered a loss it is difficult to understand and sometimes I find people either avoid me or dismiss it being any different so I end up feeling very isolated. My DH doesnt even know I'm pregnant again yet, I just need to get through a couple of weeks myself to process how it's going as he will stress from the moment I tell him and to be honest I cant deal with more stress right now:wacko:. I've just been made redundant as well so I'm busy job hunting which is keeping my mind off it (when I'm not worrying about the lack of work and money!!!!!!!).

And wow on your last labour, I hope that doesnt happen me but I've always had a strange feeling one will pop out suddenly in my life:haha:

Ginny... I thought it was something like that for you and the clexane, I couldnt just quite remember. the set up. How are you feeling?

Crazymam.... goodness you're organised with your appointments already, I'm jealous :winkwink:. I'm not going to my GP until after I get past 9 weeks as there's no point, been there done that etc. My care plan is in place with a RMC and a Haematology clinic so I can bypass my GP for a while. My midwife still feels sorry for me when I bump into her as she has seen me so many times and only one of them progressed. I can't face that again just yet...

AFM I'm quite tired today. I dont know if I overdid my run this morning, it didnt feel like it so I'm hoping this is a good symptom. I'm also quite nauseous this afternoon, long may it continue, or get worse :winkwink:

xo

I had a couple of moments of feeling nauseous yesterday. Sometimes I've been feeling off like I have a fever also, but when I take it I'm fine. Who knows I don't think I've had that symptom before if it's related to pregnancy!

How are you going to tell DH Angel?

Mamaofthree wow thats amazing, all 4 born at 37+3! I had my daughter at 37+4 and kind of hope this one comes around the same time- i managed to put on 40lbs in 37 weeks, hate to think what i could put on in 40w!

Angelserenity i've completely gone off running in the past couple of weeks. So much so that i have put my gym membership on hold (hmmm not looking good for my weight gain this pregnancy). I just feel so tired and weak all the time, i'm even struggling to pick up my daughter.

How are you going to tell DH Angel?

I havent got a clue Ginny!:wacko::haha:. Because this is my 8th pregnancy I've kind of done all the nice surprise ways but I still want to celebrate to some level. Every one of my pregnancies deserves that no matter what happens. I could just wave the pregnancy stick in front of him but I would like to do something nicer. So far I've done the card and booties thing twice or three times, card from DS becoming a brother, texting him a pregnancy test :haha:, telling him first thing in the morning (he isnt a morning person), to our Olympic medal as my last pregnancy was conceived while we were at the Olympics.

I would so love to do it in conjunction with telling him I've got a new job but I don't think that will happen over the next couple of weeks. I'm fed up today so just ignore me, I didnt even get an interview for a job I was really interested in:growlmad::cry:.

I'm 100% sure though I wont tell him if we are having words. I suspect he'll notice more of my small bruises shortly so I'll probably have to tell him simply then...

Angelserenity i've completely gone off running in the past couple of weeks. So much so that i have put my gym membership on hold (hmmm not looking good for my weight gain this pregnancy). I just feel so tired and weak all the time, i'm even struggling to pick up my daughter.

Steph I can feel the tiredness coming so I'm just trying to keep it up until it really hits:sleep:. With my DS, when the first trimester tiredness hit I just powerwalked and perhaps ran once a week. From 12 weeks I ran 3 times a week until I was 8 months gone. I've cut my running down to about 2-3 miles a run as I dont want to over exert myself, I only really run 3-5 miles so it's not big distances. I'm now also only doing arm weights and I've stopped all lunges and squats etc for obvious reasons. Did you keep fit when pregnant with your daughter? I do try to keep it up but I'll just have to go with the flow I suppose. x

hi ladies can I join? Got bfp on 8th march after 3 consecutive losses. Go/hospital were less than helpful.

She told me to take baby aspirin from bfp praying it works

Hi Isabelle, I think you were on the RMC thread before? Many congratulations and sending you loads of :dust:

I can't believe that you havent got any help after 3 losses :hugs:. Keep positive, I know it's really hard, we all do on here but hopefully we can all support each other xo

well hope everyone is doing ok today, quick question though, how on earth am I going to keep this hidden from work colleagues, friends and family for the next 7 weeks!
We don't want to tell anyone yet , because of the last two miscarriages in the last year.
But I am only a size 6/8 so the slightest bump will show straight away.My work clothes are quite fitted and feeling tight by mid afternoon.My boobs have grown too which is also hard to hide! Although quite happy with that lol.
Although I don't get large during pregnancy, even when I had twins you couldn't tell from behind I was pregnant,, so quite lucky really. but I do start to show with a little bump very early on.
I have two choices, either go sick til week 12, and wear casual clothes during the day which should work, or continue with work and the gossips. Only problem with that is the gossip will get back to my family and I don't want to put them through the upset if anything goes wrong..

Hi ladies! I got a BFP last week at 12dpo and had 809 hcg level on Wed which was 17dpo. I had a MC at 10 weeks in Oct, finally had D&C late Dec for recurrent bleeding and passing tissue, had a chemical last cycle. My dr started me on progesterone suppositories and so far so good! I tend to spot here and there from O to AF and my LP's are on the shorter side so I'm hoping we found the problem! I'm super super gassy, bloated, get nauseous easy, tired, moody, Yep I'm pregnant!!! I'm hoping for a H&H 9 months for all of us!

Hi ladies! I got a BFP last week at 12dpo and had 809 hcg level on Wed which was 17dpo. I had a MC at 10 weeks in Oct, finally had D&C late Dec for recurrent bleeding and passing tissue, had a chemical last cycle. My dr started me on progesterone suppositories and so far so good! I tend to spot here and there from O to AF and my LP's are on the shorter side so I'm hoping we found the problem! I'm super super gassy, bloated, get nauseous easy, tired, moody, Yep I'm pregnant!!! I'm hoping for a H&H 9 months for all of us!
Hello and heres to a healthy 9 months for you, we are due same time too.:flower:

Thanks crazymam! How are you feeling so far? I know the bulk or severity of the symptoms have yet to hit, but mine start immediately-I always know I'm pg before I even take a test.

Thanks crazymam! How are you feeling so far? I know the bulk or severity of the symptoms have yet to hit, but mine start immediately-I always know I'm pg before I even take a test.
I tend to know I am pregnant before I test too, but I have four children already so maybe that's why haha. I only really have MS first week or so after testing, but think that may be because I eat little and often and rink lots of water.I do however get very sore boobs, which I have now and get very very tired too.
I am having a nap when I finish work every day and plan to do lots of resting this weekend. I could take time off but then everyone will suspect as already had two miscarriages last year.
I also seem to know when I am going to miscarry too as I become very energetic and just have that feeling that no longer pregnant, so at the moment all is good.fingers crossed it stays this way too.
I am dying to tell everyone though, its hard to contain the excitement but also still very apprehensive.
Oh AND I am very emotional too with severe pmt at least once a day!
Oh the joys of pregnancy, but love it really:happydance:

Yep I love it too! My boobs are sore too, guess these are all normal symptoms :) DH is soooo cautious this time around, said he'll believe it once I'm 2-3 months. I'm thinking the first u/s at 8 weeks will be when we can breathe a sigh of relief. My first MC was a blighted ovum, with an empty sac-so that was heartbreaking. Once we see life I think we'll be much more excited!

Steph I can feel the tiredness coming so I'm just trying to keep it up until it really hits:sleep:. With my DS, when the first trimester tiredness hit I just powerwalked and perhaps ran once a week. From 12 weeks I ran 3 times a week until I was 8 months gone. I've cut my running down to about 2-3 miles a run as I dont want to over exert myself, I only really run 3-5 miles so it's not big distances. I'm now also only doing arm weights and I've stopped all lunges and squats etc for obvious reasons. Did you keep fit when pregnant with your daughter? I do try to keep it up but I'll just have to go with the flow I suppose. x

Wow! I wish i had the same stamina! No i didnt do any exercise at all when i was pregnant with my dd. I was working shift work and ate loads because i was feeling so sick and eating made me feel better, then i had to start my maternity leave at 22 weeks, and i had no car. So i was stuck at home with nothing to do. Its annoying because i've always weighed around 110lbs then when i hit 150lbs we got married when i was 34wks pregnant. So all the guests saw me at my absolute ugliest, and i hate looking at the pictures because i dont recognise myself. Then 3 weeks later i gave birth and lost it all again, but my wedding day was ruined by my fatness. Anyway, i hope this time i will keep it under control, i have a toddler so cant even sit down most of the day.

Ready4family those hcg numbers sound great! Mine were only 366 at 19dpo and i completely panicked but luckily it went up to 4100 by 24dpo.

Isabelle's mum welcome!

Hi Isabelle, I think you were on the RMC thread before? Many congratulations and sending you loads of :dust:

I can't believe that you havent got any help after 3 losses :hugs:. Keep positive, I know it's really hard, we all do on here but hopefully we can all support each other xo

Thanks angel, yes I was on the thread. I know I just had one blood test and they messed that up!

Hard not too worry! Xx

Hi everybody, I hope you are all well?

I'm feeling pretty rotten lol.

Ginny... I've been thinking of you honey, how are things today?

Well ladies, DH now knows:winkwink::happydance:. We were having a cuddle last night and he was asking me how I was feeling about losing my job and the whole situation etc etc. He then came off with the comment that we have each other and Kyan and it was just such a perfect moment to add in 'and maybe another'. His look was priceless, it took him a moment to process things so I took the opportunity to get him to agree no moaning or stressing me about the timing etc as I'm under enough stress thinking about it all. He agreed and then he had a big grin on his face :happydance:. I am relieved I dont have to hide things anymore especially as I'm beginning to feel symptoms really hitting, all I want to do this morning is :sleep: or :sick:.

awww Angel S it just goes to show the right moment is better than a grand gesture!

That's great Angel, I'm glad you can relax more now and hopefully be supported when you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->