****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

But I still have no idea how the Bangkok airport will handle my medication. :(

Do you nor have to keep your medication in your hand luggage?

I lived in Japan before storked, the airports are usually very thorough and if you have all your papers you should be ok. I had to take injections in as well x

I think as long as it's all clearly labeled you'll be fine.

My family travel to Asia (mainly Thailand) fairly frequently for holidays and none of them have any troubles with medication. My dad is not on injectables and but other tablets and had never had a problem and my brother is a diabetic and never had a problem with taking his needles over there.

Do you have a copy of any reports with results indicating that you need to be on them? What I was thinking you could do as a back up is bring those along with you and then if for some reason your meds get taken off you, you can visit a doctor in bangkok and get some more. I've found Bagnkok chemists/hospitals that look after tourists to be fantastic!

I called my OB and tomorrow I get to go in and pick up a letter, a business card, and my history. Just in case.
Will also get a small Sharp's container then too!
Already picked up compression hose today. Guess I am ready to fly.

Thanks ladies <3

what do you do with your used needles at the moment?

I dispose of them in a big Sharps container. Too big and bulky to bring with. Wouldn't have room in luggage for much else :)

Ah, the ones I have must be a small size ones! Nearly filled one box up already which is a bit exciting haha

Mine still isn't full and it has nearly 4 months worth of needles lol! Yours must be the size I need for the trip Ginny! :)

it probably is! I've done around 30 injections so far, and I think it'll fit around 40. I have another box that's empty but it's even smaller!

I'm a bit nervous in taking it back to the hospital to exchange it for another box - will feel a bit weird carrying around a box full of used needles in my handbag!

Thank goodness I finally got a call about my ultrasound! What a relief. Monday morning at 9:30. I'll be 6 weeks and 4 days so hopefully we'll see a hearbeat. Feel like I'm going to throw up now!

Yay!!! U/s went amazing!! Baby has hb of 174 and measuring perfectly at 7w6d. So blessed!!!

Thanks ladies! I immediately started crying... I posted a pic in my ttc journal, feel free to check it out :)

So happy for you Ready---what a great photo!

Hi ladies, I've been lurking here for a while just keeping up on how you all are doing, but I just had a rotten time today and had to vent. I've been waiting very patiently until 8 weeks to get a scan, called the office today and they won't schedule me until the 25th. And it's not just because the office is busy, my GP wouldn't give me a referral for the scan until I'm further along (even though I'm paying out of pocket). What the heck? It's hard enough waiting through the first few weeks when a scan might not show a heartbeat and would be inconclusive...but at 8+2 there's plenty to see, and whether or not there's a heartbeat and it's measuring on schedule (or freak, whether there's a baby there, my miscarriage was a blighted ovum that my body didn't figure out until 9+4) would be very helpful information!

Had a good cry about that, now just trying to focus on the fact that as far as I know everything's fine, no bleeding/spotting/cramps, mild to moderate symptoms depending on the day, can feel my uterus getting harder, etc. I know you ladies will understand how upsetting that was though!

Had my scan today and it doesn't look good. Just a small gestational sac measuring about 5 weeks. I should be 6+4. Going for bloodwork to check my levels, but I'm assuming we're done again.

Destroyed.

Had my scan today and it doesn't look good. Just a small gestational sac measuring about 5 weeks. I should be 6+4. Going for bloodwork to check my levels, but I'm assuming we're done again.

Destroyed.

isn't it still possible that u ovulated late? Have faith! If your levels are within range and going up all hope is not lost.. Wait for your level results before u give up hope! Praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->