****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

And Angel, I agree -- clearly three white lines there, I don't think you have anything to worry about!

And our bump has turned.....:blue: ! No mistaking it! Over the moon!

Just catching up on the thread, great babies pictures! Congratulation to those who have found out the gender! Boy and Girl..all great news.

I'm the last one on the train, I had a growth scan yesterday, all looking good a part from the fact that I have been told I have a low lying placenta which may move up by the next scan. Really hope so!
My hosp, don't tell the sex until the 20 week scan so another 4 weeks for me..

I'm so glad everyone is doing well, and Sunnysun I'm sure the placenta will rise up where it should be :)

I feel so behind everyone for scans! lol. My first was at 12 weeks due to an emergency and I haven't gotten another since. I will have one June 24, which was supposed to be my first one. I wanna see my baby some more!
I'm staying team yellow for the pregnancy :) anyone else?

It's so exciting to hear all the genders!! I won't have my scan for another 11 days we will be finding out gender then!! I've been feeling baby! Little pops and twinges that at first I wasn't sure but have decided they are baby. I'm excited because I don't think with my first baby is feel anything as early as I am. I thought for sure I wouldn't feel anything until 20weeks+ it's only when I'm sitting or Laying down and quiet. Its so wonderful! I can't wait to find out what we are having so I can start shopping!!!

So happy for everyone!! :)

Julie, 11 days will be gone before you know it! Can't wait for your update :D

Larval, the 24th will be here soon too! :)

Sunny, as Larval has said, I bet that your placenta will rise up as it should :flower:

Sunny, I agree with others above. You've ages for your uterus to grow, which means your placenta moving up as it does. I wouldn't let it worry me so early. xx

Hey everyone, had my scan today and Twiglet was a right little terror. He wouldn't stay still for more than a couple of seconds and made it really difficult for him to be measured. Anyhow, we eventually got there and he's absolutely perfect. Oh and he's a little boy.:blue::happydance:

If I've not put your EDD (or it's changed) or your bump colour on the first post, just post or pm me so I can sort it.

Loving hearing about everyone's scans!

Don't worry I had a placenta peivia around 20 weeks with my first son and by the time I had him it had moved out of the way .. So don't worry it will likely move :)

Congrats on team blue firefly!

I had an appointment with the OB on Friday who said I will get an extra scan at 32 weeks because my high hcg levels could be associated with placental issues. He thinks everything will be fine because I didnt have any problems with my dd and had high hcg levels in that pregnancy (though not quite as high) so I'm not too concerned at the moment. 20 week scan is this friday and cant wait to see my little girl again! She is still nameless though. Anyone have any names yet?

steph. We're not finding out but we have names for both.
If it's a boy it is going to be Kurt Daniel Gibson and if it is a girl it will be Teagan Evelyn Rosemary.

I went to my OB yesterday and everything is just as it should be :) I have stopped worrying a lot now and I am starting to really enjoy my pregnancy. I have an ultrasound on Monday so I will be sure to post pictures for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->