****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Lovely names ladies! My daughter is Lorelei Elizabeth :)

Steph, you are about a day ahead of me in Australia. Any update yet? :)

Beautiful names ladies!

We had the 20 week scan today and everything looked great! I am so happy especially because I lost control of the car in the rain this morning and was involved in a head on collision with another car. Baby is none the wise though and is still very happy in there :) My poor ford focus is destroyed though :(

Steph, glad that your baby is doing great but so sorry for your car and for the scare that the whole wreck must have been :hugs:

Oh my steph I'm happy you and LO are ok. So scary and sorry for the accident. My friend who is 23 weeks got into a major car accident as well. She and baby are doing great but her car was also destroyed. But the most important thing is you and LO!!!

I have another scan Monday and I'm hoping that this time we can get some good pics and it will cooperate for us :) hoping that the will give me a 3d picture :). This is all going by so fast not much longer till v-day!!!

I have another scan Monday and I'm hoping that this time we can get some good pics and it will cooperate for us :) hoping that the will give me a 3d picture :). This is all going by so fast not much longer till v-day!!!

I have my anatomy scan on Monday :D
It is really going by so fast, it seems like I just found out I was pregnant and it is already halfway over. Crazy!
I hope the baby co-operates this time lol good luck <3

We thought a lot about it over the past week and decided that we wanted to know the sex of our LO. We found out today! Also, baby is perfectly healthy and doing great :D

WP_20130624_001.jpg

Congratulations on your boy Larval :happydance:

Grich, update when you can!

Saw my OB today and Lorelei sounded great! I have another scan next month and I cannot wait :D

Scan was good everything looked great but we could not get one good shot of the face :( it was face down facing my back and didnt want to change positions a lot. That was the only bummer, measurements were all great!! I guess my prince or princess just wants to be a stinker!

Grich, sorry baby was being stubborn :flower: but yay for seeing them!

Grich glad everything looked good! My lo didnt let up get a good face shot either. She had on cheek against the placenta and her hand over the rest of her face. The only 3d face shot we have she looks a bit like Darth Vader :wacko:

This week is so exciting!! Yesterday my hubby was able to feel the baby move for the very first time. He lit up like it was Christmas morning, it brought tears to my eyes. He's been so jealous the last couple weeks not being able to feel the baby while I could.

Then tomorrow is the big anatomy scan! Ahhh I'm so excited to get the answer to end the gender debate going on in the family! I'm just so excited for everything happening. I've not needed to listen with my Doppler as much anymore to reassurance because I am able to feel movement. It's just so great to hit each milestone after the loss of my first pregnancy. I feel so blessed every time I feel baby nudge me. Just wanted to share. Having a really good outlook right now and wanted to share!

Julie that is awesome!! Micah still cannot feel the baby move and he is getting a little sad about it. I can't wait to see his face light up when he does feel it!

Scan was good everything looked great but we could not get one good shot of the face :( it was face down facing my back and didnt want to change positions a lot. That was the only bummer, measurements were all great!! I guess my prince or princess just wants to be a stinker!

Ours really didn't want to co-operate. It curled up into a ball with it's back to my belly, then went way down in my pelvis and sat like a frog and covered it's face. It took 45 minutes to get decent measurements lol

Ours really didn't want to co-operate. It curled up into a ball with it's back to my belly, then went way down in my pelvis and sat like a frog and covered it's face. It took 45 minutes to get decent measurements lol

My little girl was an uncooperative stinker too!!! She had her back facing my belly too. Don't these kiddos know that we want to see them! hahaha.

So since my little stinker decided not to cooperate at my last 2 scans I decided to book a private one this one will be in 4D and if for some reason the baby isnt cooperating they have you come back for free until it does also I will have a dvd recording of the whole thing and pictures printed out and extras on a cd. I talked to this lady on the phone and this place sounds great I cant wait. They suggested waiting until 28 weeks so only 7 and a half until my next one :) im so geeked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->