****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Aww, I bet he'll love starting school.

3rd tri for me today, can't quite believe I made it here but I did and i'm so excited for 4d scan tomorrow!!
Will update with pics when I get chance.

Hope everyone is well, it's so quiet this thread x

Manda hope your little boy is feeling better! How exciting for him to be starting school nursery! I bet you cant believe how grown up he is ;-)

Jdh thats a lovely bump! Congratualtions on reaching 3rd trimester!

We have finally decided on a name... Sienna Hope :)

JDH, hurray for third tri!

Manda, how exciting for your son :D

Steph, you said that you would win on the name and you did! :)

Sorry ladies I have been quiet too. Got my travel system in and just kind of taking it easy, trying not to stress (will the PAL anxiety ever end?), and counting down until Lorelei is here.
Take it easy girls!

been and had our 4d scan done today, what an amazing experience :cloud9:

attached pics for you to have a look at, baby has Daddy's pet lip :haha:

hope everyone is well :hugs:

Attachments

• 2013-08-04 14.51.47.jpg
    2013-08-04 14.51.47.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-08-04 14.52.35.jpg
    2013-08-04 14.52.35.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-08-04 14.53.23.jpg
    2013-08-04 14.53.23.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-08-04 14.53.44.jpg
    2013-08-04 14.53.44.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Thanks, ladies. Jack is better, back to his irrational, crazy three year old self.

I can't believe there's so much of the pregnancy left! I think I feel further a,king because I've felt baby moving so early and because of the loss. I already had 14 weeks of one pregnancy, then got pregnant three months after the loss. So, it feels like I've done a year, sorta! Not that I'm wishing it away. Apart from the SPD, I love pregnancy! And I can't wait to give birth!

doing well here. can't believe i'm 30 weeks on Saturday!! It's going so fast now, can't wait to meet my rainbow soon xx

30 weeks? That is great! How are you loving being that much closer to holding your LO? :)

Things are good over here too! Had a bedside ultrasound last week and the baby is already head down and growing really well. My belly has suddenly become huge but the good thing is I am definately looking pregnant instead of just chunky :happydance:

My last baby came at 37 weeks so I could have just 8 weeks before this one is here! I think the memory of labour and a newborn is still a little too fresh in my mind, I'm terrified!

Beautiful Grich!

All good here, had a quick appointment and scan this morning and baby girl is 1.1 kg, all measurements average, moving well, etc. Breech at the moment, but I guess there's plenty of time to fix that so fingers crossed (especially since my fluid level is slightly low, though not enough to be a concern). So much fun to see her!

Steph, when are you hoping that she will come? :D

Grich, :thumbup: looking good!

Anchor, sounds like a good appointment! Will you be checking out spinning babies site?

I am 29 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait to be in the 30s!
And I am so tired. I feel like all I ever do is sleep. I meant to vacuum today and it didn't happen. Too tired :)

Can I be added for Nov 14th.I am having another little girl.I lost our baby last Nov due to suspected ectopic.I still don't believe thats what really happen.Every day I wonder if we made the right choice.Its a horrible guilty feeling that will never go away.Thank god we got pregnant two months after the methotrexate injection.I was a total wreck!

Thanks for adding me! This is our little miracle rainbow baby.Two different doctors told me i'd miscarry.Here I am at 28 weeks with a healthy baby girl.I have a feeling she won't stay in the whole 40 weeks.I think she may be here around 37 instead.I went overdue woth DD1 and i'm really hoping I can avoid another induction.

Congratulations on making it this far, that's great! That's really soon if she comes around 37...I'm sure I'll change my mind at the end when I'm really big and uncomfortable, but at the moment the idea of going early is scary! Too much to do before then! :)

I looked at the spinning babies site yesterday and found it a bit confusing, but I'll try to do some of the moves now and definitely look more closely if she's still breech or transverse in a few weeks. For now I'll mostly concentrate on good posture and sitting on my exercise ball whenever I can. Too bad the couch is so much more comfortable!

Welcome platinum! I am sorry for your loss. I am sure you will be certain you have made the right decision when you see your baby for the first time. I am a big believer in that everything happens for a reason, and maybe what happened in November happened so little Miss Riley Harper could come into the world.

Storked, as scared as I am, I am still hoping this baby follows suit and comes at 37 weeks! I managed to get away with just a few stretch marks on my hips last time, but I think if I go further they will show up everywhere! I've already put on 28lbs! :shock:

Thank you both! The kind words mean a lot.I guess things do happen for a reason.Perhaps baby number two wasn't healthy anyways.Steph. you are lucky.My stomach is coveres in purple stretch marks.Thats the only place I get them during pregnancy.I am very prone to them though.I have light white ones on my hips and arms from previous weight gain.I gained almost 30lbs with DD1 and so far around 15 with this DD.I plan to go back on my diet after her birth.

Ladies we are all getting closer and closer! Are you ready? :)

Very excited! Trying to enjoy and savour this pregnancy though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"