• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

well I think she is here lol... Does today start as day one being that It basically started at 12ish?

As long as it's full flow (as in, you need a tampon), then yes.

Sorry to hear she's here - but woot woot to next cycle! Hopefully you can get a December try in before you leave for the holidays!

Jrepp - Glad to hear your u/s went well and HB strong.

Alfie924 - Sorry to hear AF showed up. Good Luck and FX for this cycle. Stay positive and keep your head up love! :hugs:

Mhankins - I think my situation might be a little different, but i started having brown discharge. Come to find out i have a pocket of blood, which is normal and I need to release it. It scared the crap out of me and immediately called RE and got a emergency visit. Yes, today start as day 1 if you fill a pad or tampton. It's still your month, now stay positive of a holiday IUI. FX! :hugs:

Savasanna - How are you holding up?

Not patiently.. I may have just purchased a box of frer :blush:

Currently sitting in the er getting iv fluids. Haven't keot anything down in days and almost passed out at work. Baby is sucking the life out of me lol

Sorry Mhankins, sounds like she is here. What are you doing next cycle?

Jrepp that sucks, hope you feel better.

Can't believe it has been four days already. Man time is flying by and crawling at the same time!
Going to berm and hoping this takes. Good luck ladies

Thanks ladies..

So far this has been the worst period I have had.. The cramps have been so bad the last couple days! I ended up taking Tylenol to help it. Today it seems like they have calmed down but I also start the clomid today. So far looks like things will be the same.. 50 mg Clomid cycle days 3-7.. Hopefully my body has been woken up and this is our month! haha.

Raelyn I am so sorry you are feeling so bad and are in the hospital getting fluids! I hope you start feeling better and start enjoying being pregnant.

Fx for you ladies!

When are the testing days?

Testing on December 14, excited and dreading it all at the same time. Not feeling positive as we had a horrible sperm sample. But hoping one made it as the timing was right and my egg was a good size.

Good luck ladies

Hi ladies! Jreep - how are you feeling today? Hope you are able to rest up and get those fluids to help your little one grow!

I'm not sure when I'm going to test. I'm rounding out to start the home stretch of this cycle. I don't exactly know when AF is due, other than sometime this week. Probably Thursday or Friday. I did just dig out my thermometer this morning so I'm going to temp tomorrow. If it's super low then I'll know that AF is on her way and I'll probably save the hpts that I bought for another month. If it's high - that still doesn't necessarily mean anything, other than pregnancy is still a possibility. If that's the case, maybe I can convince my wife to test on Wednesday? That will be 14dpiui and should be far enough for a test.

Eek! It's like tomorrow's temp is a half pregnancy test. haha.

Mhanks - my first period after starting clomid was, by far, the worst period I've ever had. Those cramps took my breath away! None of my periods since that first one have been as bad though. So is today day 1 for clomid for you then?

I am doing blood work on the 14th day.
If you are peeing on a stick I would think that would be early enough. Just make sure you do first morning urine. Hope this was your month!!

Yea - I just go to my regular obgyn so they don't do beta follow ups. Just a regular old frer for me. I'm trying not to think about it too much though.. at least not until I see what tomorrow morning's temp is. All bets are off if that comes back high..

Jrepp - OMG doll, sorry to hear that. I hope the IV fluids helped and your feeling better. I felt like crap the past couple days.

Mhankins - Sorry to hear cramps are kicking your butt. Yes FX your body is up and ready this cycle.

Myshelsong - FX for you love and the 14th will be here anyday.

Savasanna - I think you will be cool testing at 14dpiui. Thats when, I got blood work done at 14 days. FX this is your cycle love. Good Luck!

Well, temp was up this morning! Not sky high though.. just kind of my normal high temp. I kind of don't really think I'm pregnant. This might be a silly thing to focus on but my cervix was pretty hard yesterday and I read that your cervix should be soft if you're pg. So that kind of convinced me. I just want this week to pass so I can know. If I'm not, then I'm not. I hate this part - you're excited, your're sad. You're hopeful, you feel foolish. Ah, ttc - you wacky little roller coaster, you.

Savasanna- FX for you! I hope this is it!

Yesterday was day 2 for clomid and the cramps have calmed down a little. I thought it might have been due to the progesterone but I suppose it could be the clomid lingering as well..

Hope you are all doing well!

Well.. temp went down a tad this morning. Not a nosedive, but enough that I know how this is going to go. I honestly don't know what our next steps are at this point. I just don't understand why this can't happen for us.

My wife and I are starting to take some first steps to become licensed foster parents. I'm both excited and scared.. and sad to let go of this dream of pregnancy. This just isn't the path I though I'd be on. I'm feeling a little lost.

oh Savasanna! Still have FX for you! They say you aren't out until the witch shows right.. I am sorry this isn't going the way you planned or dreamed of. I wish I had the power to change that for us all. Hopefully one day all of this will make sense to us. Stay positive! (I know that is hard sometimes)

I totally agree, you have to stay positive, but I know that sometimes when your temp goes down and you know you are out the best thing to do is just give in to the cry and try to move on to the next cycle. Big hugs ladies, hopefully this will all turn out in the end. Anyone else still in the tww

I am like normal driving myself crazy. Making pulled pork tonight but I tried a new recipe and totally hate it, ugh. Trying to figure out how to fix it before hub gets home.

YES IT IS the most annoying thing ever. I want to comment on everyones reviews of it and tell them they are all wrong and the worst lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->