• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

Savasanna- Yes test day is tomorrow! As long AF doesn't show! hehe! Sorry you are sick! Hope you start feeling better!

I am debating whether I should take a test tomorrow morning before blood work or just wait for blood work..

Does Clomid or the Progesterone capsule cause your cycle to be longer?

Savasanna - Hope you feel better soon. I also feel like I am coming down with a cold. DH has been fighting one for a week, so I will not be surprised if I catch it.

Myshelsong - Good luck today!! Let us know how it goes.

Mhankins - Do you have blood scheduled for tomorrow? I find that everyone has a preference about testing. Some people don't like testing and seeing a BFN, so wait it out to see if AF shows, and others would rather see the BFN than AF. I personally would rather test before AF shows. It gives the possibility of getting a BFP, but if I do get a BFN it allows me to mentally prepare myself, so when AF does show it doesn't hurt as much if that makes sense. I think either way, it can be hard to deal with the outcome. On the other hand, the b/w will be more conclusive, so if you want to take the guessing out of it, you can just wait for that. My clinic doesn't do blood until 17dpiui, which I know by then I would have either had AF or tested. Sorry, I don't think I am being very helpful :dohh:

Jrepp and Want1Too - Hope everything is going well for you ladies! When do you go for your next u/s? I hope we can all join you very soon!

Mhankins - The Clomid could make your full cycle longer, but it shouldn't effect the LP of your cycle, which is the time between Ovulation and AF. As for progesterone supplements, I do believe that it can make your LP longer, as people who have short LP's (less than 12days) get put on them... But I could be wrong.

Hey guys. So had the iui it didn't hurt, took like no time. I want to feel positive however hubs little soldiers did not make the drive very well. Only 2 million after the wash .... I am pretty sure that is crazy low. The Dr mentioned that it was right on the line of acceptable ...
Did anyone have any thing positive to say about it? I know it only takes one but honestly I am dying here lol

Myshelsong - That does seem a bit low. I wonder if your clinic would do another one tomorrow for you? Can your husband produce the sample there? I think Want1Too did back to back and she got positive results! Fingers crossed for you. It does only take one!

Savasanna- Yes test day is tomorrow! As long AF doesn't show! hehe! Sorry you are sick! Hope you start feeling better!

I am debating whether I should take a test tomorrow morning before blood work or just wait for blood work..

Does Clomid or the Progesterone capsule cause your cycle to be longer?

I have heard that both can make your cycle longer. Good luck!

Savasanna I thought that I was coming down with a cold too, turned out to be morning sickness.

Savasanna - Hope you feel better soon. I also feel like I am coming down with a cold. DH has been fighting one for a week, so I will not be surprised if I catch it.

Myshelsong - Good luck today!! Let us know how it goes.

Mhankins - Do you have blood scheduled for tomorrow? I find that everyone has a preference about testing. Some people don't like testing and seeing a BFN, so wait it out to see if AF shows, and others would rather see the BFN than AF. I personally would rather test before AF shows. It gives the possibility of getting a BFP, but if I do get a BFN it allows me to mentally prepare myself, so when AF does show it doesn't hurt as much if that makes sense. I think either way, it can be hard to deal with the outcome. On the other hand, the b/w will be more conclusive, so if you want to take the guessing out of it, you can just wait for that. My clinic doesn't do blood until 17dpiui, which I know by then I would have either had AF or tested. Sorry, I don't think I am being very helpful :dohh:

Jrepp and Want1Too - Hope everything is going well for you ladies! When do you go for your next u/s? I hope we can all join you very soon!

My next scan is Thursday morning. Told hubby I wanted to fake some spotting to go in sooner, but we should hear the heartbeat by Thursday.

Hey guys. So had the iui it didn't hurt, took like no time. I want to feel positive however hubs little soldiers did not make the drive very well. Only 2 million after the wash .... I am pretty sure that is crazy low. The Dr mentioned that it was right on the line of acceptable ...
Did anyone have any thing positive to say about it? I know it only takes one but honestly I am dying here lol

I agree that 2 million seems low, but it only takes 1 and they have less work to do

Hey ladies!

Tonight seems rough lol... My Re told me to call when I start my cycle to start over or call if I don't start by the 2nd for blood work.. tomw yay! But I feel like every time I feel something going on down there..sorry for tmi lol.. I am expecting to go in and see AF.. so far no sign.. I keep having sharp pains and thinking any minute now...I also seem to get very nauseous at night.. so hope this isn't my head or meds lol

I started reading about the progesterone causing you to not get your period while you are on it... Some people get it once they stop the meds and others it didn't make a difference.. Now I am confused...I was hoping it was a good sign I made it this far with no AF.. Still debating whether or not to take a test tomorrow..I probably will so I can prepare myself.. I was counting down the days until tomorrow but now I am nervous as to what it will bring..

FX!

Hey ladies!

Tonight seems rough lol... My Re told me to call when I start my cycle to start over or call if I don't start by the 2nd for blood work.. tomw yay! But I feel like every time I feel something going on down there..sorry for tmi lol.. I am expecting to go in a see AF.. so far no sign.. I keep having sharp pains and thinking any minute now...I also seem to get very nauseous at night.. so hope this isnt my head or meds lol

I started reading about the progesterone causing you to not get your period while you are on it... Some people get it once they stop the meds and others it didn't make a difference.. Now I am confused...I was hoping it was a good sign I made it this far with no AF.. Still debating whether or not to take a test tomorrow..I probably will so I can prepare myself.. I was counting down the days until tomorrow but, now I am nervous as to what it will bring..

FX!

I completely understand how you must be feeling right now. While I don't know what is going on insidenofyourbody, I can only hope that it is a baby getting snugly. I can tell you from experience, leading up to my positive hpt and even after I constantly felt like AF was about to arrive. I felt like if I pushed hard enough I could get it to start.

I will tell you that in the week before I found out I was expecting I would wake up pretty sick and go to bed feeling pretty sick. I thought it was just a cold coming on. I would also get sharp kind of pinching feelings in my abdomen.

Good luck girl!

I am hoping it is all good signs and there is a little baby getting snugly but with all this reading I am doing...which I know is bad.. it is making me worry a little lol... and right now I feel really emotional... as much as I know we can try again the thought of it not working this month makes me want cry.. lol... what a roller coaster this is lol

Well I took a test this am and got a BFN... but I guess I have to call the Dr anyway...

:hugs: Ughhhh.. I'm so sorry Mhanks. Those bfns are so SO hard to see. Try to be kind to yourself today. We're all here for you.

Jreep - as much as I'd love it to be morning sickness, it's definitely a cold over here. I'm only 6dpiui so I'm pretty sure I'd be too early to have any symptoms anyway. BUT - sometimes getting a cold is a good sign bc your body lowers your immune system after conception occurs so you don't reject the embryo. Soooo.. as much as I know this cold is just a result from spending time with a sick kiddo, I can't help but have a little hope that it's a good sign in itself. Last time I got pregnant I got a cold during the tww.

Trying not to get my hopes up TOO much though.

Sorry to hear Mhankins :hugs:

Feeling a bit down today. I just feel like I am out already, since I don't feel any different than any of my previous cycles which end in a BFN. And I know the odds of getting pregnant through iui is only like 20-25%... but I really want this to work and am trying to keep my hopes up.

I just wish there was a way to find out if it worked the day after the iui...at least then we wouldn't have to deal with a full 2 weeks of what ifs and craziness.

I totally understand, Loving.. Even when I do start to get a little hopeful my brain usually shuts myself down. You've been hopeful in the past, and you've been wrong. What's the point of being hopeful? But, every cycle is it's own chance and you're absolutely not out. 8dpo would be super early to feel ANYTHING, so you'd likely be feeling "just like every other cycle" even with a bfp. Fx this is your month, hun.

I'm sorry! I was so hopeful! It still could be a positive blood result.

FX for you guys!! Just got back from blood work...now I wait some more for, most likely, another negative result lol.. FX there is still some hope and a miracle happens! But I am preparing for the phone call which should be late this afternoon. I am still having sharp pains/cramps.. I guess maybe that is the progesterone?

I had really intense cramping my first month I was on clomid as well. I haven't had them that badly since, but it definitely caught me off guard.

Thinking of you today!

Officially in the tww now. Taking my first progesterone tonight, hoping it doesn't screw with my mind!

Just got the confirmed negative :/.. on the positive side I get a break from the progesterone lol... Time to wait for AF and start all over again... I am disappointed but ready to give it another go! FX still crossed for you guys!!

I'm sorry Mhanks! For me, the waiting for AF when you "know" you're out is the WORST! Once AF comes I can pretty quickly pick myself up and start prepping for next month. Any news on whether you're going to stay at 50mg for clomid? I'm actually considering dropping myself down to 50 if this try doesn't work.

Looks like everything will be the same next time around so we shall see..I am sure I will be panicking about timing again hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->