• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

I would get a massage during the entire tww! The more relaxed you are the better I say. I have even been reading up on accupuncture during the TWW to help conception and it is recommended for people doing IVF. You are right about having to live your life while you were trying to conceive. After years and years of attempts to put everything on hold including vacations, trips, drinks, friends, social engagements you would go even more crazy and recluse. I say do it!

AFM ultrasound went ok. Two of the three follicles stopped growing, however the big one went up to 18. So we are looking at 12, 15 and 18 sitting at 12cd. I am excited that one of them is still growing but very disappointed that two of them have stopped. I hope I get the go-ahead to do the trigger soon have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We had our Thanksgiving last month so to celebrate American Thanksgiving I am making duck tonight!

Myshelsong Fx crossed for you!

How early can you test and get a positive?

Thanks Myshelsong. I completely agree with you. I don't want to feel like I am putting my life on hold. I know how your feeling about lack of growth of follicles. Mine started off good, but slowed in growing. At one ultrasound none of them had grown at all since the day before! My clinic told me anything over 15mm was considered a mature follicle. Plus, they still have time to grow between now and when you actually ovulate. I wanted to have 3 good follicles to increase the chance of getting pregnant. The day I triggered I had 1@20, 1@17, and 1@14, so I am hoping the 2 smaller ones grew before I actually ovulated, but I guess I wont really find out. I was expecting them to do a blood and u/s the day of IUI, but they didn't...

Savasanna - How did your IUI go yesterday?

I am not sure how early you can get a positive Mhankins. I am worried that about getting a false positive from the trigger, so if I must confess :blush: I have been testing with the dollar tests every other day to see when it will go negative. There was barely a line there this morning, so I am expecting a negative on Saturday's test...

I guess it would be best to wait it out as long as I can lol..

Have any of you experienced nausea from the progesterone capsules?

Mhankins - I am only on day 3 of the progesterone and so far I don't seem to be having any noticeable side effects. I am on the cream and not the capsule. I find that there is a lot coming out when I go to the bathroom...so hopefully I am doing it right and most of it is staying where it should!

I get random cramping/twinging, but its noting too bad and doesn't last long. The worst part for me right now is breast tenderness! They feel so full and super sensitive when touched.

I get the cramping as well..but I seem to get really nauseous when I am getting hungry but then feel fine when I eat.. or at night.. few more days... I hate trying to guess what may be a symptom or what is a medication side effect lol... The hopeful part of me is hoping its a good sign, while the, I guess more realistic side, is saying it is your head and the medication lol.

I am in one of those depressed moods and feeling really crappy...Thinking I may be seeing AF soon.. meh! lol

I have heard that your body absorbs what it needs and discards the rest so I'm sure enough is staying in. I am using the capsules and I get quite a bit of leakage also

I didn't get much at first but now I feel like I am seeing more.. yucky stuff hahahaha

Well I sort of caved... Hubby wanted me to take a HPT since he will be away for work testing day..assuming I make it until then.. I went back and forth but decided to do it for him this am.. I got a negative which I suspected but it put me in a bit of a down mood.. I am still hoping though that there is still a chance and that it is still too early!

Follicle finally grew! For three days was stuck at 18 and today jumped to 21. Hoping we get to trigger soon I am so ready for this to happen.
How is everyone's tww going? Anyone else waiting to iui?

That is exciting Myshelsong! Any day now right?! :)

I test the 2nd as long as my cycle doesn't start.. FX for us all!

Ladies - I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!!

Myshelsong - Those are great size follicles. I hope you had your IUI yesterday. Good Luck and FX!

Loving - nope will not beg to diff. lol
Everyone's body is different. The EWCW, I never paid attention to it, i was terrible at testing. ugh. Hang in there for TWW,,,it might make you go a little crazy, but we are here for you. :hugs:
As far as the massage i would ask the doctor if its safe. If they say safe then go for it. I heard the trigger shot stays in your system for almost 2wks, so it could potential give a false positive.

Mhankins - How are you feeling? I waited until 2 wks, it was hard but i wanted a concrete answer with no crazy surprises. I waited for b/w. No nausea from progesterone, but have experienced gas. Ugh.. I am taking the suppositories though. Stay positive hun, all your symptoms sound very promising.

Jrepp & Savasanna
- How are you doing?

Myshelsong - exciting to see your going to get your iui any day now! Keep us posted.

Mhankins - Sorry to hear about the negative. :hugs: What DPIUI are you? Hopefully its just too early, and your never out until the witch shows.

6diui for me :happydance: (although it has felt MUCH longer)

Ladies - I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!!

Myshelsong - Those are great size follicles. I hope you had your IUI yesterday. Good Luck and FX!

Loving - nope will not beg to diff. lol
Everyone's body is different. The EWCW, I never paid attention to it, i was terrible at testing. ugh. Hang in there for TWW,,,it might make you go a little crazy, but we are here for you. :hugs:
As far as the massage i would ask the doctor if its safe. If they say safe then go for it. I heard the trigger shot stays in your system for almost 2wks, so it could potential give a false positive.

Mhankins - How are you feeling? I waited until 2 wks, it was hard but i wanted a concrete answer with no crazy surprises. I waited for b/w. No nausea from progesterone, but have experienced gas. Ugh.. I am taking the suppositories though. Stay positive hun, all your symptoms sound very promising.

Jrepp & Savasanna
- How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good. Have some pretty bad nausea and vomiting going on and I'm thoroughly exhausted but it comes with the territory right!?

want1too- I wanted to wait to but hubby made me do it lol... I at 12 dpiui if you don't count the day of and day 28 of my cycle.. So it was still early... fx!

Last night I threw up which is unlike me.. Idk if it was something I ate or what.. but I am occasionally nauseous and I am still crampy and I feel pressure there every so often... FX witch stays away! lol

OMG FINALLY GOT THE CALL IUI TOMORROW MORNING!!!
Really early drop off but super excited. This is happening

Mhanki sounds promising fingers and toes all crossed!

Yay myshelsong!! So exciting!! I swear, IUI day is my favorite day of the cycle, haha!

How are you doing Mhanks? Test day is tomorrow? Fx for GREAT news!

I'm hanging in there. Today is 5dpiui for me so there's no way for me to know anything yet. I am sick, which could be a good sign or could mean I just spent the weekend with my germy nephew, haha. My dad is also sick so I'm kind of inclined to think the latter. Ah well - 10(ish) more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->