NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Yay for 3+!! I remember doing digi's constantly and getting worried when I saw 3+ and the same day saw 2-3. I was crazy with the poas for a bit. I've calmed down a lot lol

I used to test every day too. I was a nightmare :dohh: I only did one yesterday and one today cos I had two left! And my ic :haha:

Now it's just the dreaded symptoms that keep us going. My first thought when I woke up this morning "am I about to throw up?". I didn't thankfully. I can't get comfortable as my boobs hurt so much and I can't eat as I feel full instantly. Yep I'm preggers lol.

All sounding so good hunny. I wish my appetite would go. I'm constantly hungry and eating CRAP! Today's is the day I chamge that though cos I'm trying hard to stay as healthy as possible in this pregnancy. I've worked so hard to lose 60 lbs and I'm still obese so I need to be VERY careful :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a few days I am still here silently loving everyday that my baby is sticking still not wanting to believe its true really.

I am still an obsessive wiper checking every time that its all ok, my need to take a pregnancy test has lessened I did buy some £1 shop specials just as a little checker yesterday and used both of them lol.

I am eating watermelon like its going out of fashion bought three packs of the ready cut stuff from asda before work have already eaten two and have a full yes a whole watermelon for at home lol. If this is my craving I love it as I need to lose weight not gain it. Not that im complaining if its baby weight.

I put on my favourite jeans today for work and boy are they a tad tight my boss is back in on Friday crapping it incase he notices anything but then again hes a bloke so who am I kidding!!!!!

Also I need to leave work dead on time as my midwife appointment is 2.30 on Friday sooooo excited but nervous at the same time :happydance:

mmmm why is my ticker not working???

fixed it funny how little things like a ticker can help to make It feel a bit more real xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies

Em congrats on the 3+, I was like you stopped testing when I saw it... and you say it's your last... I've said that before hahahaha Sorry you feel so much anxiety about scans, if you don't mind me asking why do you think that is?

I too am trying to be careful what I eat, I gained over 100 lbs with my first son!! then lost 120 lbs... with my second I was really careful what I ate and I still gained 65 lbs... I am about 20 lbs heavier than I would have liked to start at... so going to try and not eat only carbs hahaha

SweetV got my betas from yesterday :) and they were 14771!

For me the scans are re-assuring, if this baby is implanted in the right place, then I wouldn't be surprised to be having an u/s every 2 weeks the whole pregnancy...

And me too!! obsessive toilet paper checker! can't help it!

The nauseau is definitely kicking in :) so far as long as I eat some greek yogurt and granola it helps...

Ladybird you're funny... men don't notice these things :haha: I worry more about the women at my office noticing.. they are much more in tune..

I think it's because of how many scans I had with my three missed miscarriages. I saw heartbeats with each baby and still lost them. With my first two I was always measuring up to ten days behind but with my third the dates matched up with the scans and I still lost my sweet baby at 8 weeks. That was the hardest one to deal with. It had little arm and leg buds but his heart stopped beating three days before.
So if I had a scan before 9 weeks I wouldn't be comforted I any way what so ever. It would be pointless just like it was when I had multiple early scans with Max. I only really relaxed (slightly) once I got past 12 weeks :(

Em that makes a lot of sense :) :hugs:

Sounds like you've made the best decision. The 12 week scans are the best anyways when they look like a little baby :)

Lady -you make me want to run out and get watermelon lol. I think if men do notice it would just be that your pants were tight. My DH is convinced that everybody will notice that my boobs are huge.

klsltsp - yay for great betas!

Em - I'm the same way. Scan's for me do not always bring good news with my losses being mmc. I use to get so excited and count down the minutes. After being heartbroken time and time again I now think of them with great anxiety.

I have put on some weight with my last pregnancies that I haven't lost yet. I had a still birth in Jan of last year followed by mmc in May and mmc in October so I feel like I spent 2014 pregnant and unable to really diet or exercise. Now pregnant again after the holidays. I am going to try to eat healthy as I am not making the best choices currently. I tend to just grab what I can as soon as I'm hungry as I know that if I start making something I won't be hungry by the time it's ready and if I put it away for later I just won't want it at all.

Hey ladies. I got my bfp last week after a NTNP cycle. I'm hesitant to join any groups, but I'll be following along and will maybe join in once I see if things will work this time. This is my third pregnancy in 11 months!

welcome sunshine ! congrats :hi:

Sorry about your losses. We all understand here.. my OH and I were saying that this is my 4th pregnancy since Aug 2013... praying this one sticks!

Me too!!! Congrats to you as well. It's hard to let myself feel confident, as I'm sure you understand. But one day at a time :)

I'm gonna hop in here too, if you'll have me. Not sure how I ended up preggo this cycle, DH was on a business trip during my fertile window so we dtd the day before he left and day he got back :shrug: LMP Feb. 19, DTD Feb. 28 and March 6. I don't know if one got there early and just hung out for a while, or if a quick one made it up there at the last moment. EDD 11/26/2015

This is my 4th pregnancy in the past 12 months, two CPs at 4w3d and one mc at 6w1d. My EDD from the June/July pregnancy is actually tomorrow. Last time I did nothing, no ticker, no groups, but this time I figure if not now, when! So, fingers crossed for the best, but there are no guarantees in life.

I'm wishing all the best for the ladies in this group. Yay Rainbows!!!

Welcome kwynia :wave: ours was a shock bfp too! Only bd once way before I thought I would ovulate. A whole week early :haha:

Welcome kwynia and sunshine! This will be my 4th pregnancy in just over 12 months as well. It's hard mentally and physically but day by day I get a little more relaxed about it all.

I haven't checked my due date yet, I don't want to know lol. Not yet anyways.

It is emotionally difficult but I'm just taking it one day at a time! Love your attitude Kwynia! I'm normally an optimistic person, just want to be laid back this time. We also weren't trying, and just happened to dtd on O day. I didn't test or symptom spot either until missed af. Loved it. Lol

Hello lovely ladies!
I would like to (cautiously) join. We lost our baby girl due to Turners back in July of last year and have been trying ever since. With multiple chemicals and road blocks in between. Started a new protocol and now am 12 DPO with betas of 72 as of yesterday. Fingers crossed this is our rainbow. I'm too scared to even make a new siggy yet :/
Congrats to all of you ladies!

sunshine - this cycle I thought I had missed o and didn't really symptom spot or go crazy. I did a test at 9 dpo as I'm a poas addict and saw the faintest of evaps. Tried again the next day and evap was a little darker. I either didn't o when I thought I did or those spermies were waiting a while. It was a relaxed cycle and I'm going to try to make it a relaxed pregnancy.

stay - Welcome!! That's a pretty high beta for 12dpo! Congrats! Will you be having another done to check doubling time? I waited a week to get a ticker too. It makes it feel more real and I was afraid to get too excited too quickly. Fx this is your Rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->