NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

3chords thanks so much. I went and bought a frer for the morning. Found tons of posts which say they are shite for progression. PAL/PARL is soooo stressful

girlinyork, I think you need a break from hpt. Waiting for progression stresses out way too many ladies. As long as you're not bleeding then it's ok for now. (Hugs)

I just did a tp check and have light pink spotting. Hubby and I did BD last night so I'm praying it's related to that but I don't know. I'm not hopeful at all this time around.
Too early for a scan so it's just a waiting game.

A lot of retailers selling Wondfos are actually selling knockoffs, and the knockoffs definitely aren't as sensitive. If yours have blue handles, you've got a knockoff, which could explain your progression issues! I have heard that Wondfos aren't as sensitive as some brands to progression, but I only tested with Wondfos and the knockoffs this cycle as a side-by-side comparison, so I can't attest to how it would compare to progression on some of the other popular brands.

Dill, I see in your ticker that you've had a chemical.
I'm wondering if that's what's going on with me.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you get a positive hpt and then a late period? My MMC was pretty brutal at 8 weeks and I'm hoping it's nothing like that.

The chemical I went through was much easier than the nightmare of a MC/MMC I had. I had a positive hpt, but also some spotting, and the spotting continued. I was testing daily to check for line progression, and it only got a smidge darker over a series of several days before getting lighter, and then the spotting became full-on bleeding. I was negative within a couple of days and it actually shortened my cycle afterward. The bleeding was awful but my migraine stopped when it started, at least. I was devastated, especially because my hubby blamed my "negative attitude" for the loss, but we jumped back on the bandwagon quickly.

Thank you Dill. I'm praying this is your take home baby. Men can be very insensitive sometimes. It was def not your fault.
Ugh. I was trying to think happy thoughts this week but that plan is now gone.
And to add to my stress, somehow everybody at work knows I'm expecting. I told a few close friends and now EVERYBODY knows. I dread having to go back and explain any bad news.

A little pink spotting after BD'ing is totally normal -- you've got increased bloodflow to your bits and it's easy for minor capillaries to rupture. I wouldn't worry about it in the least, at this point! :)

Thank you! I hope so. Already told hubby no more sexy times for awhile. Poor thing.

I'd probably wait until the spotting subsides, at least, though I wouldn't avoid it otherwise.

I know I've just been too tired to have much interest, which has been a total 180 for me. Poor hubs!

I always ban hubby until my 12 week scan. If I get that far. Cant bear the thought of bd with a missed miscarriage unknowingly :(

Hrs banned for now. But it was his bday so I like to give him a gift 😉
Now I have pink tinged cm. I'm praying it doesn't get worse. These cramps aren't helping my peace of mind though.

I'm not so much afraid of bd in the 1st tri but think I will be on pelvic bed rest for 2nd and most of 3rd due to high risk for preterm labour.

You have to take care of yourself and that sweet baby.
Our men understand that...most of the time,

Wow the thread has moved so quickly :)

Welcome mrsnorcal :wave: I've added you to the front page. Try not to be worried about your scan being a couple of days out. It's completely normal at this early stage to be out 5 days either side. I've read a LOT about this! :haha:

Sweetv, sorry you were cramping but great beta numbers :thumbup:

tcinks I'm so sorry you've been bleeding, I hope that's stopped now :hugs:

Kls - :yipee: You told oh :yipee:

3chords, I totally identify with your scan anxiety. Just thinking about having a scan puts the fear of god in me and makes my blood run cold :( Soooo happy to read about your positive scan though. Massive congrats :) :)

Love4you, no symptoms is very normal..... but very worrying! I woke up this morning symptomless and was instantly worried. Sorry you spotted after bding. I won't let my dh near me until after 12 week scan, bless him!! When is your EDD? I'll add you to the front page :thumbup:

GIY, how are you today. Have you done any more testing. I'm sorry you're not seeing much progression with the wondfo's :hugs:

AFM, I've had a very busy few days so I've been a bit quiet on here. It was my mum's birthday yesterday and we all got together for takeaway and cake :) It's so hard being around them all and them not knowing about the pregnancy! I was worried my mum would guess or something :haha: She has before. In fact with one of my pregnancies, she told me before the test did :haha:
My symptoms are, sore boobs, nausea, exhaustion and a new one is vivid dreams. The last three nights my dreams have been SO strange!! I rarely remember my dreams so it's freaking me out a bit :haha:

My frer looks pretty dark which has bought me a couple of days of calm x

That's great hun :) I'd stop doing the wondfo's. They're just causing you worry and upset :hugs:

Can I have my dd on the front page please? Its the 19th xx

Can't believe I missed you :dohh: Sorry sweet, doing it now :)

Can I join please? Due 11th nov with twins :) 6 losses before my 3 year old and 2 after, early scan showed 2 sacs,back wednesday for another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->