NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Yea, my boobs hurt so bad and I feel so sick and tired!

Em - your mom must be very perceptive. Mine just constantly guesses whenever I'm unwell "Maybe you're pregnant":dohh:. I had the craziest dreams while pregnant with my son. I was waking my DH up to tell him about them constantly.

LunaBean - Welcome:flower:! Twins is so exciting.

Embo, with my older sister, my mom knew both time before she did that she was pregnant. She knew with my last one too! And this time she said she had three dreams about me this week, of me trying to tell them we're pregnant! I don't know how she does it. We were going to wait until Monday after the scan to tell them, but seeing how she already knew, the cat's out of the bag now :haha:

:hi: Luna, welcome!! congrats on twins!! do they know yet if they are identical or fraternal?

tcinks wow your mom is good!! haha my family would never guess, mostly because we told everyone that we were done.. lol

girlinyork, how are you doing today?

embo wow you've been busy..funny about the dreams.

AFM well got my last beta in and it was good :)

19 dpo 1338
21 dpo 2998
23 dpo 5808

:) so we're done doing betas, next is u/s March 24th!!

tcinks - that's crazy about your mom. My best friend can be perceptive like that as well.

klstsp - your beta numbers look great. I decided to take the weekend off so I won't go for betas until Monday. I hope at that time they just tell me to come back for a scan.

Congrats on the twins Luna! I can barely handle 1 newborn at a time!

Question, I noticed pink cm when wiping. I last had sex Thurs night. Could it still be from that or should I be more worried. I was really hoping for no problems this time but no such luck.

When I told my nurse about some spotting I had, she asked if I'd had sex within the last week. So I'm guessing it can happen more than a day later. I wouldn't worry about it, just mention it the next time you talk to your doctor. :hugs:

My mom always knows when people close to her are pregnant. Her coworkers used to ask her before buying hpts. :lol: She told me I was pregnant the day before I tested -- and I totally didn't believe her, because I'd had so few symptoms.

I must be broadcasting it, though, because my sister's been complaining of pregnancy symptoms (definitely not pregnant), and so have two of my coworkers (also definitely not pregnant).

How's everyone doing.

I've been having some troubles with my 18 year old so I'm quite preoccupied with that at the mo.

On a brighter side I'm five weeks today :) im a little Apple pip :)

Yay for 5 weeks Em!

I try to not think about the teenage years, I hope everything is ok!

Tried to book my ultrasound today but they never called me back with an appointment. I really hope it's this week as I'm off work. If it's next week I have to wait until Friday.

Em yeahhh for 5 weeks... me too I am not looking forward to teenage years either, my oldest is 8 and we already are having issues here and there.

SweetV hopefully they get you in this week... my u/s is next tuesday and it feels like FOREVER away...

Yay for us 5 weekers. Feels more real now. And even though I know they can be very inaccurate I was still happy to see the 2-3 on my digi this evening. I'm done testing. And I feel good enough to see my OB tomorrow to make it official. I'm praying that they'll schedule me a 6 week scan to help with my nerves.

Sorry I scared you about teenagers guys. She's a lovely person 90% of the time :haha:

I booked my first midwife appointment yesterday. It's in 4 weeks tomorrow. I'll be 8+2 :) my hubby really wants to come which I thought was sweet cos he knows how boring the first one is :)

I had a bit of a wobble yesterday and rang my local epau. I was promised a call back but nobody did. In a way I'm really glad I didn't cos when I got off the phone, all the old parl feelings came screaming back to me - anxiety, sinking feeling in my tummy, nervous. In fact I was literally shaking! I spoke to my husband when I got home from work and we agreed that unless I have a REASON for an early scan, we'll continue to wait until 12 weeks. just speaking to him calmed me again so I really think it's the right decision for us :)

I'm constantly checking the loo roll for spotting by t nothing so far. With my mc's I spotted, esp after bm's, everything clear so far with this one.

I tried to get 3+ on the digi yesterday but it's still saying 2-3. I'm not worried cos I only got 2-3 five days ago. :thumbup:

em - please don't worry too much about the digi's. They are not a perfect tool. I know what it's like to panic and not trust that I am going to get through this. Today you are pregnant! I have moments of pure dread when I am positive something is about to go wrong but I remind myself to enjoy this pregnancy. I also check every time I wipe. It's only natural I think.

I don't think you scared me so much about teenagers so much as my imagination does! What scares me with an 18 year old is their independence. They are an adult that makes adult decisions and this is where you find out if you've done a good job lol. My step daughter is 12. She lives with us 50% of the time. She is a wonderful girl but we are just starting to see some of the hormones and I'm worried.

Just imagine what you will see at that 12 week scan. They look like real little babies then! I can't wait for all the scan pictures. I've always had baby fever lol.

I'm not worried hunny. I'd only done one 5 days before. I've just done another and my last ever IC. In fact it's my last pregnancy test EVER!! I'm not sad about it. I'm so done after this little bundle of joy :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_5761.jpg
    IMG_5761.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
  • FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads