November 2017

I am still so hungry, omg.

Anyone else have a issue with DH not leaving you alone? He keeps on touching me today lol and being so lovable... He is never like this. Guess maybe because its our first pregnancy :haha:

We BD'd on the 6th, 8th and 10th.. so no Valentines baby here but i think I o'd around then!

Hi everyone may I cautiously join? Expecting an early Nov baby after recurrent early loss. So far my symptoms are being extra tired and having to go to bed early.

Also I ovulated Valentine's Day and am pretty sure that's when we conceived.

Ttc, yay, so glad you joined. Hope you wont lose this one, and that it sticks. :happydance:

My boobs are really sore today, still feeling comstipated, and almost no more abdominal cramps. Went for a quick nap this afternoon, ended up sleeping for more than an hour lol

Hi everyone may I cautiously join? Expecting an early Nov baby after recurrent early loss. So far my symptoms are being extra tired and having to go to bed early.

Hello and welcome. I'm exhausted as well. Not good when I have exams starting next week x

Just an update on my tests today. I'm either 13 or 14 dpo today. But I put 14dpo since that's the latest I could be!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1488116685927.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1488116685927.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5
Just an update on my tests today. I'm either 13 or 14 dpo today. But I put 14dpo since that's the latest I could be!

Awesome progression, I saw about the same in the same time :happydance: whoohoo

Are you ladies using any apps to track your pregnancy?

I can really recomend Ovia, tells you each day whats happening with your little one and has some great recomendations as well. Really nice

Are you ladies using any apps to track your pregnancy?

I can really recomend Ovia, tells you each day whats happening with your little one and has some great recomendations as well. Really nice

Good reminder! I'm going to download that now!

Welcome to the new BFPs!!

Got my BFP yesterday on a FRER digital, still way early though. Haven't missed my period yet. I'm using Glow Nurture app, and love it. EDD is Nov 8 according to the app! Will make an appointment with my doc ASAP, really excited. Haven't told anyone yet, not even darling daddy to be! Trying to decide how to best do it.

Congrats to the new bfps!!! yay
I am still starving too! Making a trip to the shops today to stock up haha.
Didn't get much sleep last night as DS has an upset tummy but maybe we'll have a nap later xx

We told my nieces who are 3 and 4 tonight and it was adorable. The oldest immediately said No! Noooo! You already have a baby auntie! And then the youngest said Well I guess I'm the only one excited about your new baby then auntie.

Haha it was so funny to see their honest adorable little reactions.

I'm planning on telling my kids at the weekend although I'm nervous telling my eldest. He's 12 and going through the "teenager" stage early. Everything puts him in a bad mood.

Jess, thats so adorable :blush::hugs:

DH and I were talking about this yesterday, my cousin, who is 10 months old now, will be an uncle in November lol.

Anyone have any new symptoms? I am feeling more and more constipated every day :nope: and I woke up feeling a bit nauseous - I keep on telling myself its too early for morning sickness, right? :dohh:

I am already very tired, nauseous off and on all day, bloated and bad heartburn. I also thought it was too early for strong symptoms, and with my first I definitely didn't have symptoms right away!

I'm a bit nauseous too. But it could be nerves. I get my second beta in about 6 hrs.

I'm a bit nauseous too. But it could be nerves. I get my second beta in about 6 hrs.

Oh - I hope its a good score. My doctor was supposed to call me today with my results and with an appointment date, but I havent heard from her. Luckily the lab also sent the results to me :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->