November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

BabyShaw

Reaction score
anyone due around this date? I need a friend :hugs:

There a a few late November Mummies on the Chrysanthe-mums november mummy thread in the lounge area, Im due 2nd November, Congratulations :)

Congrats!

I am due around 22nd November.

I will also add, if you dont mind, you are absolutely gorgeous!:flower:

Hey I'm due November 29th too! Congratulations :)

I am also due November 29th according to online calender.. last period Feb 20.. and a cycle of about 30 days average.
AHHH!
Girls this is so exciting!

My daughter's due date was originally Nov 28th.. but it moved back to Nov. 30th.. which also happens to be my step daughters birthday!
I guess my DH makes babies this time of year ;)

This was our first time trying, and it Im so surprised it happened right away.

Yay! I am very excited and congrats to everyone! This is going to be a fun 9 months!

So, I have been feeling period cramps for two days now...its really like a dull version of them...

Has anyone else experienced this? How long will it last? I just want to make sure nothing is wrong!

:coffee:

I've been having cramps on and off yesterday and today, and lower back pain as well. I've heard that's normal so I'm trying not to worry too much about them and take them as a sign things are progressing.

I have had cramps on and off since about 3DPO.
But I remember having cramps almost my entire first trimester with my last pregnancy. Just an aching dull cramp.. you are usually just fine as long as its not accompanied by blood. ;)

Thank you, ladies! That is def reassuring. Being this is my first, I was nervous it was a sign of something bad to come! :nope:

Any other symptoms you are experiencing at this point?

:hugs:

I don't know if it's just cos I now know I'm pregnant, but I've had some really strong waves of nausea throughout today. It seems a little early, but then I suppose there are a lot of changes going on inside me at the moment, so it's not unlikely!

MissSazra.. lol I feel the same about my symptoms too - like I must be feeling them because I know Im pregnant now.
Ive been SUPER bloated yesterday and today.. like AF but worse, way worse.
Watery mouth, and tired.. if I hadnt tested and gotten a BFP so early, I would have KNOWN for sure by now.. I definitely have that "feeling"
my period still isnt due for 4 more days.. wow.

My name is Heather....I am due November 15 :) I am very new to this site. Glad to see there are so many other moms due around the same time.

Hi Heather!!
These kinds of sites are awesome.. When I was pregnant with my first I was on the site I-am-pregnant and I met 37 other women who were due within the same two weeks as I was.. we actually got kicked off of the site for talking too much about unrelated pregnancy topics...lol.. we all became great friends. We still are , and our babies were all born between Oct20-Dec10 (some went early and some went late) ... a lot of us have met some of the other women in real life and some of us just keep in touch daily on FB and our own forum.

Im so excited to meet some new friends to join, laugh, relate, cry and vent to during this awesome 9 months ahead!!

MissSazra.. lol I feel the same about my symptoms too - like I must be feeling them because I know Im pregnant now.
Ive been SUPER bloated yesterday and today.. like AF but worse, way worse.
Watery mouth, and tired.. if I hadnt tested and gotten a BFP so early, I would have KNOWN for sure by now.. I definitely have that "feeling"
my period still isnt due for 4 more days.. wow.

I've had a really watery mouth too, and last night I slept for nearly 12 hours I was just so tired, and this is only the start! I can't wait for the rest though, it's so exciting!

I got my BFP today and should be due on No 29th! As for symptoms: I'm getting those cramps too and am super hungry.

Good luck to all!

Hiiii, Im new here and due 24th November. Nice to meet you!

Hi LadyL and CherryB!

Today has been weird.. no more cramping and I dont really feel pregnant. I hope all is okay.. The only symptoms Ive had today were peeing every 45 mins and not much.. a little more cm and my DH cooked eggs this morning, which I am normally not a big fan of anyway, but the smell almost sent me running to puke!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
:flower:

Hi ladies! I am due November 21st with my first! I really don't know what to expect b/c it all happened so fast! My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years and married for 3. We decided last month we would give it a go...and the next month we are pregnant!! Crazy!

I have had dull cramping the entire time, but was assured by my doc that it was completly normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->