November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

The men you mean, sparkle? :rofl: It would be nice if they could have the MS for us for a bit!

It's funny you mentioned being addicted to ice pops because I am loving them at the moment. I'm a bit worried about all of the sugar but I suppose they are hydrating.

OMG, congrats Isi!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy and excited for you!

Momx3, congrats on the scan! And good luck with the bands and ginger. Have you tried b6? The only thing I'm doing to try to ward off MS is sleep well (I always feel okay in the morning and feel rought at night....seems to be theme here....so much for morning sickness) and make sure I eat small amounts throughout the day.

I've also really lost my appetite. Everything sounds gross (except ice pops and cereal). So far no puking...just contant nausea. We went to the movies tonight and I couldn't even enjoy the popcorn.

desi, so do you think you're going to do the Nuchal? I was reading about it last night and I'm just so undecided. It's also my only way to get a scan before 20 weeks but I am afraid of the false positive rate and unnecessary worry. I just don't know.

Allie,
Yes, I think I have now convinced myself that I will get a Nuchal. I am thinking positive and hoping everything will be fine. My main reason behind it is I can see the scan at 12 W and so that will put me at ease, hopefully. I am still trying to call Insurance to see if they cover it and it is amazing how they train their people to give answers that are SO NOT CLEAR! They wanted some information from my doc. to be able to tell them if the scan would be covered and the doc. says they cannot send any information since they haven't seen me yet - sort of a chicken & egg situation. I am hoping even if they do not cover it, it will go against my deductible & coinsurance and so it may not be that bad, cost wise. phew!

Hi lovely ladies. Just to update that I had a 2nd scan yesterday, and we saw and heard 2 strong heart beats :D. One baby was measuring at 6 weeks 6 days, with a due date of 29th November, while the other was measuring at 6 weeks 5 days, with a due date of 30th November.....but I'm almost certain they'll come earlier than that.

Phew....so relieved :)

OMG! Yay buttercup! Congrats to you and your TWO little ones. Wow that is so exciting!

How is everyone feeling? I know its early but is anyone starting to show yet? I just look fat if anything :nope:

counting down the days until next Tuesday for my 8 week scan! fingers xed

BabyShaw,

I just feel bloated and fat. I am feeling the same way...no symptoms..some slight slight cramping has returned since last night. I only notice it if I am paying attention. Other than that everything is normal. I am going to wait for your scan results patiently! Be sure to update ASAP :)!

I've got a real bump going on apparently because it's number 2?! I think it's definitely more bloating than anything else though. I mean it's the size if a blueberry!! My bump far outweighs a blueberry! Lol!

I'm feeling pretty normal today myself.

Actually I called in sick to work because I had the worst night's sleep ever and was so tired this morning...but after sleeping in and relaxing today, I'm feeling much better.

Are you girls feeling guilty about your diets? I'm starting to feel quite guilty, as I'm eating so many simple carbs and not as much meat and veg as I should be eating. :nope: It just sounds disgusting.

Babyshaw, I'm excited for your scan next week! :happydance:

desi, glad you've made a decision. I'm still undecided...and now that I think of it, I think my OBYN office does the bloodwork and only does a scan if the bloods deem it necessary. My office is seriously against scanning for some reason.

LOL sparkle!!!

No bump for me either, but definitely got some bloat going on. I'm always having to unbutton my pants and wear long tops...I generally wear quite tight pants, jeggings and stuff, and they are not fitting well anymore.

ugh..I feel like crap today. I felt great yesterday and was hoping I was done with the ms. I also did not sleep well last night and called in today. I did rest most of the day but still feel like crap. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow and Friday. I have meetings both days and will be sitting for 8 hours. blah!

Allie,
Until a couple of days ago I used to hog anything in sight every couple of hours. Don't beat yourself up. I don't eat meat (may be once every couple weeks) DH is a vegetarian but I still ate pretty bad.

Then I suddenly lost my appetite. I ate less than pre-pregnancy yesterday and today. One thing I AM doing is to get my fruits in. Not doing as well on the veggies (esp. fresh ones). The easiest way to get the fruits and some veggies in is, I am making a BIG glass of smoothie with 1 large(or 2 small) oranges, a handful of strawberries/blueberries/blackberries, 1 handful of spinach (you won't taste it, believe me), milk/yoghurt and blend it. I pour it in a reusable mug and take it to work with me. That has become my breakfast. I then eat a banana as a mid-morning snack, then lunch, then an apple for mid-afternoon,dinner and a glass of milk before I go to bed. Well, all this was until a couple of days ago. Yesterday and today, I barely have the appetite.

I'm feeling pretty normal today myself.

Actually I called in sick to work because I had the worst night's sleep ever and was so tired this morning...but after sleeping in and relaxing today, I'm feeling much better.

Are you girls feeling guilty about your diets? I'm starting to feel quite guilty, as I'm eating so many simple carbs and not as much meat and veg as I should be eating. :nope: It just sounds disgusting.

Babyshaw, I'm excited for your scan next week! :happydance:

desi, glad you've made a decision. I'm still undecided...and now that I think of it, I think my OBYN office does the bloodwork and only does a scan if the bloods deem it necessary. My office is seriously against scanning for some reason.

I woke up feeling my worst yet today. My nausea is awful....think it's been worsened by the Pregnacare Plus I started yesterday :dohh:. Roll on 12 weeks and the END of this nausea!!!

Amen to that Buttercup!!! And in not even having two!!! So bored of feeling sick!

BabyShaw,

I just feel bloated and fat. I am feeling the same way...no symptoms..some slight slight cramping has returned since last night. I only notice it if I am paying attention. Other than that everything is normal. I am going to wait for your scan results patiently! Be sure to update ASAP :)!

I truely believe the cramping is the feeling of stretching....since we have been complaining about this for the last 3 weeks and still no AF...I feel like that is all it can be! So yay you are cramping! You are growing! :)

That is what I think too!

Ok, I have to ask something. Is anyone still POASing?! :D!

I truely believe the cramping is the feeling of stretching....since we have been complaining about this for the last 3 weeks and still no AF...I feel like that is all it can be! So yay you are cramping! You are growing! :)

Yes, I am guilty! I had ordered 25 ICs from Amazon and I got a BFP on the very first one I used, so I still have some leftover. So I am taking one every Thursday and Sunday. I know I shouldn't be but the tests stare at me :D!....I had to control myself by saying, ONLY ONCE PER WEEK! They say that they are going to start getting lighter at week 8/9 or so I have to careful to not get disappointed...
No, Are you?

Yes, I am guilty! I had ordered 25 ICs from Amazon and I got a BFP on the very first one I used, so I still have some leftover. So I am taking one every Thursday and Sunday. I know I shouldn't be but the tests stare at me :D!....I had to control myself by saying, ONLY ONCE PER WEEK! They say that they are going to start getting lighter at week 8/9 or so I have to careful to not get disappointed...
No, Are you?

I did last week :blush: because it seemed like I was in a dream and I cant possibly still be pregnant anymore. It came up nice and dark which was awesome. I am not going to take anymore because I know if they get lighter I will FREAK OUT! Even if I know its common. I just know my self too well I am kind of nuts!

I guess i never really thought about it....Do you think that you'll feel better once you've seen the scan maybe? As long as you guys don't freak yourselves out what harm can it do :) I totally understand :friends:

Hey everyone! :wave:

I POAS last time around 5 weeks and when it came up super dark within a few seconds I decided I would be done POASing but it was hard... I think having a scan helped with the Am I Really Pregnant? feeling that I was getting!

BabyShaw, that's a really point about the cramping! We've had it for weeks now with no AF....last night I had it where it woke me up in the middle of the night and as usual it lasted about 10 seconds then went away. I wonder if the middle of the night it when babies are having their growth spurts!

Speaking of which, how is everyone sleeping? I've now started the getting up to pee a few times, and I feel like even though I'm sooooo tired I toss and turn a bit.

Also, have any of you had sex yet? I haven't but am not really in the mood either....my Dr. told me to wait until 10 weeks in case it caused spotting and I freaked out. So I think in a few weeks we will but I'm a little nervous.

Same as you Allie, no sex yet....mainly because i'm not in the mood and don't want anything to happen :shrug: I'm knackered tonight because i missed my afternoon nap today so i'm going to lay down in bed pretty soon! I'm also tossing and turning in the night but mainly due to intense dreams...anyone else having crazy dreams??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->