November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Lucky - your bump is incredible! I'm jealous! Does it come and go?

Ok I'll warn you now this maybe TMI for some!! But has anyone else noticed an increase in creamy discharge? This past week I've had some everyday in my knickers ( so sorry! I did warn it may be tmi!) But anyone flee had this?

My sickness is easing a bit- mainly just get it at night about 6ish! Ie now! But not as bad. Still exhausted though and falling asleep on sofa most nights!

Hopefully have the energy to drag myself to the royal wedding tomorrow! Still optimistic for a late invite!!

Xx

Sarah, I havent had it as much with this pregnancy as my other.. But had to wear pantie liners everyday with my last.. thats a good solution, its totally a normal thing.

I had my first appointment today!!! And first ultrasound!! AHH!!
My little one was moving around so much.. my new due date is Nov 26th and the heartbeat was 171 .. doc says all looks perfect!! :)

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/luckylynndee/FirstUltrasoundApril28th.jpg

omg...lucky..the scan looks good but pardon my ignorance (it comes from never having seen a sonogram this early) which part is the head?

Ah! Lucky- that's wonderful! I imagine you ate thrilled. What symptoms are you getting now?

I'm hoping the d/c is a good sign. I'm feeling so anxious of a MMC. My MMC in Jan was discovered at 11.5 weeks. Even though I've had regular scans I'm convinced 2 days later somethings gone wrong. It's petrifying! My husband and I have been on edge all of this pregnancy.

X

Desi, the head it at the top, the biggest part of the body.. and its face left, so you can see his/her arms and then at the botton you can see little legs.. he/she was kicking around and almost jumping.. and their little arms were floating all around.. it was so wonderful to see!

The past few days, no real symptoms. I might be crazy but last night as I lay in bed I thought I was feeling the baby.. its the weirdest sensation and its really probably too early but I couldnt help but think it was him/her. Tiny little twinge/tingle movements just ever so slight and it wasnt gas because it lasted a good 20 mins.. I felt my first baby at 14 weeks no mistaking it.. so I heard its possible..very unlikely and rare, but possible.. so I will try and pay attention and see if it happens again.

Ahhh..now I see it!! The hands and the legs tooo...this is too cool!

Where were you feeling the movements? Like down below near the pelvic area or above? I am just curious.

way low.. like above the pubic bone but a few inches below the belly button.. where it be sensitive to push if you had to pee.. LOL.. sorry couldnt think of another way to describe it.

My doc also did a 3D/4D look at it and you could see the little ear forming and the eyes and the little sprouts for fingers.. it was so cool.

Oh wow lucky, that's amazing!!! Yay!!!! :hugs: What a great scan pic.

AFM, I heard little baby's heartbeat today!!! :cloud9: I had my 10 wk appointment...I thought it was tomorrow but double checked and it was today. I'm glad I checked! She found the hb with the monitor and said baby had a great strong hb and was beating between 160-170 bpm. :)

wow..Allie! Congrats! That must have been a great feeling!

I cannot say that I am not jealous of all you ladies :( just a tad bit!!!! Praying for Week 11 to be here SOOOON!!!

Hey!! I'm new here! 1st time pregnant and due on 29th November!! Be good to chat to some people :)

Hi :wave:

Okay I have question...do you girls ever get upset about stuff and worry about it?

Because I just had a stressful convo with my parents (who don't know I'm pregnant) and afterwards I felt a bit of cramping right where baby was today....it definitely rained on my parade!

But yeah, I always feel guilty when I'm upset or stressed but I guess it cannot be avoided in life.

Desi, push for a doppler at your visit! Explain that you're worried and would feel much better just knowing baby is in there (which he/she is). Maybe even exagerate a bit if you have to.....

Hi ladies :wave:
@Lucky- That is the cutest scan picture! Congratulations!! I thought i was going mad but i'm sure i've felt the baby as well! It feels like tiny tiny flutterings! We might be wrong but it's nice imagining thats what it could be!

@Allie, I'm so glad you got to hear the heart beat! That's brilliant, you must feel calm now :) I need to hear or see mine again soon....

Desi hang on in there nearly 10 weeks which means 11 weeks is days away! I'm desperately clinging onto reaching 12 weeks. 17th May and I get to see LO hopefully wiggling around!

Hi Nov 29th!

Allie,

I am prepared to be dramatic next Tuesday. Lets see how far I can push them.

As far as stress goes, yeah I have had those days but I always feel bad right after thinking I am 'harming' the little one in some way. But I guess all we can do is move on and try not to get stressed in the future :)!

Isn't that the truth? Oh well, I'm trying to move on and enjoy that I heard the hearbeat today instead of worrying that I hurt the baby, but it's hard not to worry! I wish I understood exactly how our emotions transfer to the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->