November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Allie--She tried for 3-5 minutes. My friend's husband is a family doctor and he said that they can't usually hear until 11 weeks or so. It all depends on where the placenta attaches and how thin you are.
Where in North Dakota are you from? My brother went to school in Grand Forks and my SIL is from ND.

I forgot to mention, they found a cyst on my ovary. The doctors don't seem to be too concerned. Anyone else had one?

Hey, small world! I'm actually from Colorado but I AM living in Fargo at the moment. My parents moved up here and we followed---much of my extended family is here or in MN. Where in the midwest do you live?

Well I guess I shouldn't get too hopeful for the doppler to work on Friday. That's too bad, because I know I will be worried if they can't find the HB and don't book a scan. I was really hoping for DH to be able to hear the HB since he missed my first scan as it was impromptu.

The cyst is probably a corpus luteum cyst which is a cyst from the ovary you ovulated from....totally normal! Have you been noticing pain on that side?

Lucky - That is a big head. Kudos to you! I have never thought I would go natural, not even for one second. I am going the epidural. But I think I am planning on waiting until I am 7 - 8 cm dilated before the epidural. What is gas&air? Never heard of it.

Melissa - Glad you got to see the arms. Its amazing how you can see them considering the baby is still so tiny!! I have heard of those cysts too.

Allie - Good luck with the doppler. Hopefully they will find the HB. I hear Dr offices have better doppler and they are obviously trained so you might hear the HB.

I am still waiting on Insurance on my NT. I am doing it more for the actual scan than the NT results! Lets just hope everything falls in place and I get to see the little one in 3-4 weeks. I have my first Nurse appointment next Tuesday but that is where they go over family history, insurance, financial commitments etc.

Symptoms wise, I am EXTREMELY bloated, been getting a headache at the same time everyday (between 4-6 p.m.), and today as I coughed, my pelvic area was hurting a bit (anyone know that is?)

Desi- Ive been getting pains when i cough too! Feels a bit like im pulling a muscle. Bit paranoid that my other symptoms have eased. I had really bad sickness end of last week and then was fine over the weekend. Also not been as tired! I thouht things worsed between 9-10 weeks! Im driving myself crazy!

I think im getting a tiny bump but im not sure! Ive not been able to exercise for 3 weeks because of my bleed and hematoma so it may just be a chip and chocolate bump! Im wondering because I had a m/c in jan my bump would start earlier??

How is everyone else feeling?

Melissa- I saw the arms last week too and read on 'What to Expect' website that at 9 weeks the arms are the size of this number 1! Weany hey!!

xx

Sarah,
The pains went away today.

How is everyone else feeling? Today has been one of those days where I feel very non-pregnant. It is very scary! I am not as hungry I have been, no cramping, no nothing!! I loathe these no symptom days!!argh!!! Bring on week 11 already...that is when I have the dr. appointment where she will use the doppler.

Hi Girls!
Ive still been peeing about 3 times a night.. its driving me crazy!
I feel so huge and so bloated the past few days.. I took this pic yesterday morning. I think is just extreme bloat... or I have a litter in there! lol Scan on thursday to find out for sure.

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/luckylynndee/april232011.jpg

What a bump Lucky!! Cool! I'm pretty big too, people have been guessing now that i am pg not just really chubby! I'm thinking it's because it's not our first that we're all out there so quickly! 3 weeks and i get my next scan to find out if all is well.And how many as you said are actually in there!!

I've posted a few times about feeling sick but haven't had much response off you guys....is no one else feeling the constant nausea or nasty taste in their mouth?? I just feel a bit lonely with these horrible symptoms and was hoping if anyone had any sorts of remedies they could share them? Hope everyone is well :)

sparkle.. Im sorry you have been sick.. Ive been feeling pretty good. I just get slight nausea at night if I dont go to sleep as soon as Im tired.. and I get it from certain smells, but it doesnt last long.. I have yet to throw up, its just slight. Good news, you are getting closer to the second trimester and hopefully you will be feeling good again. Were you sick with your first?

Hello ladies! :wave:

Sparkle, I feel sick pretty much all day from right before lunch until bed. Ugh! I have not thrown up, but I feel really nauseated. It happens before lunch and then I feel better once I eat. Then it goes away and comes back in late afternoon and gets better after I have a snack. Then evening is the worst...I feel sick all night until I go to bed, and a few times I've woken up feeling ill in the middle of the night! I forgot where I've mentioned feeling sick so maybe it was my Pregnancy Journal. Do any of you have a journal yet?

So, my 'remedy' suggestions are eating when you feel sick (even if it sounds gross), taking a nap (I feel hardly any sickness most of the day on weekends when I sleep a gazzilion hours at night). I also took B6 once and it seemed to help...hmmm, if I can find my B6 I may take it again. Sorr you're feeling so ill! :hugs:

lucky, omg, look at your bump! So cute, I love it!!! I feel I have a little bloat bump as well, I should post a pic one day. Good luck on Thursday, do multiples run in your family? I'm also averaging 2 or 3 pees a night now...talk about interuppted sleep!

Desi, too bad they won't do the doppler at your first appointment! Maybe you can talk them into it.

Allie! Yes post a pic! :) I want everyone to post pics! Pics are my favorite part of pregnancy.. I love bellies! LOL
Multiples do run in my family.. fraternal and identical, although I know identical is considered not to be genetic.. My dad's sister had twins, and my moms brothers are identical, my first cousin had twins.. my grandma's sisters are twins.. so really all over the place.. not to mention on both sides of my family my first boy cousins have twins. I do have a really big family though, so maybe its likely to at least has some multiples.
I dont have the "feeling" that its twins.. I never got nauseous with my first, and I have a little with this one... also my boobs didnt change much last time, but oh my goodness they are watermelons right now with veins showing already.. So I might feel a bit "more" pregnant.. but it might also just be because its been 3 years since Ive been pregnant and hey, it might be a boy? Never know..

Anyone thinking of doing those intelligender tests?

Wow Lucky, that is quite the bump. It would be hard to keep it a secret. I am hoping for sweatshirt weather for a few more weeks.

Allie- I live in Wisconsin. They may be able to find a HB. Just don't get too worried if they don't.
Thanks for all the info on the cyst. I worried a little because we had been trying for a couple years to get pregnant and then thought maybe that was why. I also had a cyst on my chest and one on my wrist that I had to have removed. It was really no surprise that I would have another. They are going to check it out at my 20 week scan and just go from there. I don't want to wait until 20 week to have another ultrasound :(

I decided this morning that I was not going to take my vitamin until dinner time so that I wouldn't have any nausea at work. Well it hit me at like 3:00 and I started gagging. UGH I hate that feeling. Yesterday I was stopped at a red light and gagging in my car. I felt like everyone was watching me. My eyes were watering and I was miserable. I hope this ends soon.

I know, I don't want to wait until week 20 for another one either! It feels ages and ages away.

Oh no, sorry about the gagging in the car, yuck. I always hear people describe gagging and eyes watering but it's never happened to me. I can't imagine gagging without throwing up? At that point it's like I'd rather puke!

Ooh, lucky, you do have a lot of multiples in your family! Hmmm. ;)

How do the intelligender tests work? :shrug:

Melissa, no need for me to hide it.. I told everyone the day I found out.. so Im good there. ;)
Allie, I guess they have something to do with the amount of hormones/testosterone in your urine? Or something of the sort.. I guess they are not always 100% accurate but some of the companies guarantee it or your money back after you have the baby.. they are around $30.. so it would be fun to try one or two.. just to see.

Hi Ladies! Thanks for the info! Yeah, I was sick with the first, but this just fed so much worse! It's like you said though Lucky, maybe because it's been well 4 Years for me since I was pregnant, it's like I've forgotten how bad it was!! Thanks for the remedies Allie! I do find sleeping makes a huge difference just thinking my boss might not be to open to the idea !! Ha!! Melissa sorry to hear about the gagging that's gotta be awful :( but ladies we only have 3 weeks left and then we're 3 months!!!! Wierd! I told most people right away as well so hoping everything continues to go smoothly!

I will try but I guess I am meeting with more of a "business" nurse than a "real" one! I will try and tell them how I have no symptoms and I am concerned..may be they will listen? Fingers crossed!!

Sparkle, sorry you feel sick. Like usual I feel nothing....the cramps have gone away too...Now that the ectopic risk may have passed, I have been worrying about the baby not having a heartbeat or me having an MMC..I am so worried ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
Hello ladies! :wave:
Desi, too bad they won't do the doppler at your first appointment! Maybe you can talk them into it.

That sucks Melissa with the gagging. I hope you get relief soon.

As a side note, I have taken regular Womens one a day vitamins for a few years and started on prenatals 4 months before we decided to try and I am still on the same ones. I have always taken them at night right after dinner. I am using Nature Made.
I decided this morning that I was not going to take my vitamin until dinner time so that I wouldn't have any nausea at work. Well it hit me at like 3:00 and I started gagging. UGH I hate that feeling. Yesterday I was stopped at a red light and gagging in my car. I felt like everyone was watching me. My eyes were watering and I was miserable. I hope this ends soon.

hmm..I guess there is a 50% chance they are right hehe :)!

I think I will just wait until Week 20 now that we area almost half way there....I just want to listen the HB and see the LO now but I think as soon as I get that wish, I will wish I knew if I was having a boy/girl. :p!

Melissa, no need for me to hide it.. I told everyone the day I found out.. so Im good there. ;)
Allie, I guess they have something to do with the amount of hormones/testosterone in your urine? Or something of the sort.. I guess they are not always 100% accurate but some of the companies guarantee it or your money back after you have the baby.. they are around $30.. so it would be fun to try one or two.. just to see.

Desi, I know what you mean, I keep worrying about mmc's caus some people have them even with symptoms! It's so hard not to worry! But I'm sure we are all going to be celebrating around the same time with our little ones in our hands!

Hi everyone. I took a mini break from here again, as I have actually been sick every day since last Wednesday. I still can't look at the baby books without it making me sick! lol

Went back to work yesterday after the school holiday and had a great first day back, no sickness or anything, then today I could smell the school lunch and was sick twice! I can't wait to get past this stage!

Glad to read that everyone's doing ok, and loving the bump pics. I am all fat and bloat, no nice little bump for me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->