November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

There's nothing imparticular making me panic... Just me! Yes i saw the bany after the bleeds. But that seems ages ago now! Its just twice this pregnancy we thought we'd list it and both times it felt like I was starting the griefing process and was so upset. It seemed like miracles that baby was still with us. And now I'm at the end of the first trimester and like we've almost made it. But there's still time for it to go wrong... If u know what I mean? I just can't imagine telling people. And I can't imagine I'm ever going to feel relaxed about it. Mainly I think that's from the bleeds as ive read of women having these throughout their pg which is why I'm too scared to move!

Tried talking to dh but he wasn't getting it or really wanting to listen. Very unlike him but i just think he's had it tough too. And my telling him my worries makes him stress.

Would love scan but epu closed on weekend and then may as well tough it out til Tuesday. Barely seen my friends as been too sick or too scared I'll bleed! I just feel like I've not laughed or felt relaxed in ages!!

Sarah,
I know it is hard not to worry but I think you have to relax as much as you can. May be try and do something that you enjoy this weekend. It will be good for you and DH. Or may be even purchasing a Doppler might relax you(?) as long as you can handle the occasional not finding the heartbeat efficiently part?

Finishing moving house this weekend and my folks staying! So doubt i can relax!!

Think I will buy a Doppler after Tuesday's appt. Ridiculous how worried i am about nt scan also. I think I'm finding it harder as I've been told to rest so I'm constantly thinking about the baby, if im doing too much etc. I'm paranoid!

You feeling better for calling desi?

I guess I am feeling better because I have had no cramps the last couple of hours. I already knew the questions the nurse would ask me before I called her.

My NT is next Thursday and I cannot wait to see the LO. My DH is too excited and he wants to tell everyone before we get the bloodwork back but I want to wait until later. We will see who wins that one :)!

Also, I have some work travel early June that happens to be in the same city as where my sister, and her family live. She has a 16 month old!! I asked my dr. at the last appointment if I can travel and she said she had no concerns with me flying and asked me to go ahead until Oct/Nov. So I decided to go. It will be a nice break from all this worrying. I get to go do some work AND be with my nephew!! I am so looking forward that!

:hi: hi guys!

12 weeks tomorrow! Wierd! so glad to have made it this far, but to be honest i have my scan on Tuesday at 9 am and i'm freaking out too! what if it's not ok...same questions as everyone else are running through my head and i keep praying "please be ok" .....
ms was gettin better til last night....urrrggghhh, how can it still be this bad???
OH has been a-mazing though, i haven't had to do any house work or cooking and haven't had to look at any bills :) Happy dayz !

Just remember MS is a good sign, sparkle. :)

It sounds like there will be a lot of relieved ladies on this thread at the end of next week. ;) Let's just get through it and then we can all celebrate :hugs: (well, I don't get a proper scan for another 8 weeks yet myself but oh well).

Desi, I have a similar thing going on my hubby. He wants to tell people so I'm letting him tell his mum tomorrow (she's in Scotland so can't spill the beans over here). I'm waiting until next Sunday at my cousin's high school graduation party to tell family (or is it bad stealing his thunder? It's just when all the fam will be together) but I won't have had a proper scan or any birth defect blood work done yet. But if I wait until that's done, I'll be waiting until 20 weeks! :dohh:

Thanks Allie, although i have GOT to stop looking at the damn internet. I keep seeing people who had MMC and had "no idea"...never says if they still had strong symptoms though. I'm just being paranoid, i'm sure everything will be fine :)

Sparkle,
When was the last time you had a scan? I think next week's scan will ease some of your worries.

Hiya Desi, I have a scan on Tuesday, haven't had one since i was 6 wks, 3 days.....saw a strong heartbeat etc but i just need to see this little one still going strong at 12 weeks...

Hey sparkle.

What time is your appt on Tues? Mines at midday?
Out of interest have you been able to do much since you've been pregnant as in go out at night. Your m/s seems to have been so bad... I feel like I've not been out for ages.. Do dh and I went out tonight. Was so tired and forced myself to go. Glad I did but then felt sick at end of meal. And now struggling to keep my eyes open!

X

Hi Sarah, I've been out once (at night) since i got pg! That was for 2 hours... I have been completely unable to do anything really. Even right now i feel sick :( I've got a really stuffed up nose as well so not making things any easier! My appointment is at 9am!! FX'd! Good Luck with yours too X

We go see a movie once a week and that's about it for me going out in the evenings. We've been out for lunch a few times as I feel better during the day than at night.

I was out for a few hours today, working from a coffee shop and I felt like I'd been out all day when I got home, not just sitting eating pastry and milk with the computer. :haha: I am exhausted. Hubby is out right now with a list of groceries while I sit reading a book and hanging with the puppy.

Sparkle, I think MS should be getting better here very, very soon. A few weeks at the most! Hang in there.

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?

Hello everyone, :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just thought I'd update you girls too....

I've had my scan! awww our baby was sleeping :sleep: but all healthy, measuring one day ahead! I'm so happy.

It was a shame we didn't get to see it moving but I thought the baby would probably be asleep becuase over the last week or so I've been feeling movement but generally in the afternoon and evening. Its my second so I know what kind of feelings to look out for.

Although not an official NT scan, she checked the back of the head and said everything looked normal. If we want a proper NT scan then we have to travel 60 miles or so and to be honest its not going to change anything anyway so we're not having the tests.

Can't wait for my 20 week scan on 11th July 2011 when we will find out what team we're on but for now we just have to guess. Unfortunately the scan pictures were a bit rubbish and in fact only of them is worth looking at, so here it is, any guess's would be greatly appreciated!

Han and bubs :cloud9: Xxx

Attachments

• Baby Scan 12 Weeks.jpg
    Baby Scan 12 Weeks.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Tizy!! That's great news and a brilliant little picture ! I'm thinking it's a boy! Not sure why! Just have a feeling! Probably completely wrong though!

Congratulations Tizzy. Great picture! Now, I cannot wait to see mine on Thursday :)!

Congrats! Lovely photo, I'll guess boy as well. :)

Guess what I found in my undies this morning! Yep, SOME MORE BROWN! But I actually found myself freaking out a bit less than usual?! May be I am finally getting used to the fact that I am one of those ladies who will have brown spotting throughout the pregnancy?!! I also was standing literally for 4-5 hours yesterday at one of the greatfoodtruckrace trucks!! They are shooting in our little town this weekend :)!

Yep, it seems really normal for you Desi, especially since you've had it before and nothing came of it. Hope you had fun yesterday!

As for me, I feel really normal today. Boobs are still sore but I have barely been nauseas this weekend at all and haven't had any cramping after having it often last week. :shrug:

I did get that weird butt pain this morning though!

Did your sharp cramping go away, Desi?

Hey Allie,
The sharp pains have gone away but I have had period like cramps all over the lower abdomen all day. Almost like the ones I get after hard core Pilates. I mean its not cramps its just muscle aches or something...

How are you doing? I am excited to hear stories and see pictures of all the ladies geting their scans this week. Sparkle should have her scan by the time we wake up and Sarah should have the story up by breakfast time? :p! Good luck with the scans ladies. Can't wait for you to update us.

I wish mine was today but nope it's tomorrow!! One more day to go!! :coffee: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->