November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

yay Desi! Hope this weekend is a busy one for you so the time flies! Mine is next THURSDAY.. but I will hopefully be keeping busy as my sister is coming into town on Wednesday and I have a few things to get cleaned and organized before she comes..so I think (hope) time will fly! lol

I'll have everything crossed for you Desi and Lucky!! Here is a scan of my team :yellow: Beautiful but still a mystery!![URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/baba2b.jpg/][IMG]https://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1360/baba2b.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Aww..s/he is cute, Sparkle!

At 20w I didn't realize we have a cantaloupe in there. It seems too big?! May be they are talking about an organic, minus growth hormone cantaloupe not the ones I am seeing in grocery stores lately :p!

I know what you mean because the week after it's a banana!! Bit of a back step!

WOW..I stayed up TOO LATE. First time since we found out we were pregnant :)! I was watching a "Dirty Sexy Money" marathon! Too bad it got cancelled its a quite good show! You have a nice Sunday Sparkle. Off to bed now :)!

What do u think of my theory on the sex of my baby.....
I'm convinced it's a boy as when we went for the scan she made us look away when she was scanning down there. But when she was doing the legs she also told us to look away in case we 'saw anything'. She kept saying things like I'll be really careful to not let u see'. So I think it's a boy as if a girl there's nothing to see! She wouldnt have to be so careful as we'd just think it's not in shot.

What do u think? My hubby thinks I'm a nutter with conspiracy theories!!

Sarah,
Hmm...that sounds like you are on the right track but then may be the tech's definition of seeing also involves NOT seeing something? hehe! You have great will power for sure though :)! I am counting down hours. 31 hours!!

Sarah.. you have about a 50% chance of being right about the theory!! LOL j/k But really.. there is a big difference and most of the time you can easily tell, IF you know what you are looking for. With my daughter there were 3 bright lines on the 3rd scan, because she would finally cooperate..LOL. I knew thats what to look for if its a girl.. and a boy is a little turtle head..and can easily be seen if you know you are looking for that. SO, with a professional Im sure they look and know right away, so they just expect everyone to see the same.. either way, Im excited for you to keep the surprise :)

Ok girls here is my baby kicks video.. I think it just goes to show that I must carry my uterus outwards.. because I do have a nice layer of fat on my belly and you can still see kicks.. probably why I show so quickly and already look 8 months..lol - you can see the kicks at the bottom of my belly, and actually you can see that the baby switches positions because my belly kind of changes.. excuse the stretch marks from my first pregnancy...anyway, just thought Id share :)
https://youtu.be/uVa8TcYOk3s

Lucky- You're video is fab! Icant believe you can see kicks already. Amazing. I cant even tell if I can feel them!

I know im guessing and its a long shot.. but Lucky- If the sonogrpaher was scanning the legs could you hae worked out what you were having? Thats why I think boy as she was so edgy when scanning the legs!

Good luck tomorrow Desi!

Thank you very much.. yeah if it was just a leg scan.. you might have a little boy in there! She was probably afraid you would see his goods :) :) Have you had any feeling of what it is before the scan?

I've always thought it was a boy because we have so many in the family! Been convinced from day 1!

Great scan photo Sparkle! :) So adorable.

Great video, Lucky! That's really amazing!

Sarah, I think you could be on to something but maybe not....some girl scan photos I've seen show the 3 lines really clearly right at the top of the leg if the girl's legs are spread open. Maybe she was just being super cautious. Buuut, if she didn't think about you knowing about the 3 line thing then maybe it IS a boy!

How often does everyone feel movement at this point? Some days I don't really feel anything at all but maybe I'm not really paying close enough attention to notice everything. Other days I feel him wiggle around more....not sure what makes the difference?

Also, do you guys still have a day/night bump diifference? I still feel my bump is bigger at night.

We just got back from our family camping weekend. I am so exhausted!! I spent much of the weekend trying to stay hydrated and out of the sun as it was hot, in the 90s, and humid. Being out in the heat really takes it out of me these days. *yawn*

I hope everyone had a good weekend. How is everyone feeling?

Argh..bummer news..just got a call from the dr. office. Their Sonotech is gone today and my appt is now postponed to tomorrow afternoon! I am so bummed OUT!!! Argh!! Grr!! My original appt was tomorrow a.m. and I had rescheduled it to this afternoon, should have stuck to the am appt. :(

Thank you Allie!
yesterday was by far my baby's busiest day.. she/he was moving around ALL day it felt like.. I dont think you have to worry about actual kick counts until 24 or 25 weeks. Camping is a bit tougher when you're pregnant huh? You have to worry about drinking lots, then you have to go pee tons.. and omg I tried sleeping in tent because my 2 year old has been asking to go camping in a tent for a month or so now, so we brought our tent up to our friends lakehouse and just camped in the yard instead of in one of their bungalows.. UM, yeah that was the worst idea ever!! LOL, she loved it though.. the second night I moved us into the bungalow though! LOL Much easier to go to sleep in a tent when you're drunk.. just sayin :)
Desi, you poor thing!!!!! Hope you can stay busy today and tomorrow morning.. it will be here soon, but having your heart set on today it probably seems like an eternity to wait! I always try and make my appts in the morning, just because Im not patient.. lol.. but my ultrasound isnt until 3pm.. good thing my sister is coming into town and we can just bop around town and try to pass time!

Oh and I will cry if my baby doesnt cooperate.. although I think my doctor will just try and try until he/she does.. after the doc appt Im going to TJMaxx and buying whatever girl or whatever boy thing I want.. :) Im excited! lol

Awwww Desi that sucks! A day feels like an eternity when you've been waiting so long for the scan. Maybe call in the morning and see if they have cancellations. I am soooo impatient if it were me I would do it. :haha:

LOL Lucky, yes, tent sleeping is no good pregnant...I guess when I say camping, I mean everyone else was camping and Alex and I stayed at the little ghetto motel in the town by the lake. :haha: So we had a bed and air conditioning at night.....but we were still down by the water and and the campsite all day....you're right, I was drinking water all day long and then having to trek to the bathrooms on the campground, back and forth, all day long. Oh, and I have about 50 mosquito bites! They itch like crazy.

It will be so fun going to TJMaxx and shopping after the scan. :) We went shopping after the scan and it was just the best feeling walking around the blue sections.

Hi girls! I am finally on my way back to the west coast after an 11 day vaca! We had a great time seeing family and friends but it will be nice to be back home too. :)

Sparkle - I can't believe they couldn't tell u the gender!! I would just die! Are you going to try to go for a private scan or just wait it out?

Allie - I'm in the same boat as you...I don't feel flutters regularly. Sometimes I think I might have felt a kick but I can never tell for sure. I can't believe baby is 10inches long already and I can't feel her!

Desi - You poor thing! I can't wait to hear what you are having too.

Girls, I am officially HUGE!! I have grown leaps and bounds in the past three weeks. I really need to start taking some bump pics.

Also, while I was on the east coast, my cousin gave me a few garbage bags full of baby clothes through 12 months! I am so excited because her little girl has some super cute things and it is so helpful to not have to buy so many things that my girl is sure to grow out of so quickly. Nonetheless, that didn't stop me from going a little shopping crazy...I bought some stuff from baby gap, old navy, and target...just couldn't resist!! Now I can't wait to organize everything and get the nursery started! :)

Thanks, girls for cheering me up! I am trying hard not to think about the scan until tomorrow. I hard pressed the nurse who called to reschedule to see if she had any other slots and she said that was the earliest! I also inadvertently picked a blue outfit to wear today. I wonder if that was a sign?! May be I will purposely wear Pink tomorrow haha! We were also planning on going out for dinner and shopping tonight. I have a sewing class tomorrow night so we won't be able to go out but I guess I will make up for it later on. I had this great plan in my head for tonight and I am just disappointed its not going my way :)!

Lucky - I went back and watched the video. So cute! DH can officially feel the baby kicks now. But most times, I ask him to place his hand the baby stops moving. It is as if it knows :)! But yeah I have been feeling the kicks a lot more now and I always get excited. I also notice that as soon as I start eating, I seem to feel the baby move a lot more than usual. Does anyone notice that?

Allie - We went camping but I had no trouble sleeping in the tent. It was also 3 weeks ago so I am not sure I could do it now. I really would like to go camping one more time before 3rd trimester but we may have to try it in our back yard first so I know I can do it out in the woods :p!

Bumphope - Welcome back. I am glad you had a good time. Yes, take some bump pics. I have been taking one per week and it is crazy to see the growth each week, especially in my pics you can easily tell the transition from when I was 12 W to 14W. I am so glad you got a bunch of clothes from your cousin. Part of me wants a girl because one of my best friends has two girls and they have the cutest outfits ever and I know she is going to lend me all hers if it its a girl but hey, with a boy I will get clothes from my sister! :)!

Desi - You poor thing! Gutting. I got really knarky today when just my pedicure was cancelled! ha ha! Puts that into perpective!

Yes lets get some more bump pics up. Ive had a growth spurt since last week too. Still no where on Luckys scale though! And im still not sure if my flutters are flutters although they do seem to be getting a bit sttonger.

Funny you guys call it TJMaxx. not sure if the same shop but we have a TKMaxx over here.. .Shop selling lots of brands at dsicounted prices??

Sxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->