November 6 test date?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Halfway through, I hit 7dpo today. It's our first cycle trying after our loss in August. Things were busy this cycle so we only bd twice close to O. But with our LO we only did it once five days before O so I know it's possible to get lucky! Any other ladies testing around the 6th??

Hi dragonfly I will be testing around the 8th, happy to wait it out with you! We did it 4 days before and on the day I got a pos opk so hopefully we might get lucky!
Sorry to hear about your loss, hope this one is yours xx

Soz I'm not testing till probably the 11th at the earliest, but I was heartened to read your (OP's) comment about getting pg 5 days before O, that's exactly as close to O as we managed this month before man flu struck... Maybe there's hope 😁
Good luck to you two! Maybe we'll all be over in the first tri forum in a week or two...? :D

Thank you Sparrow. Wishing you luck too! OPKs never worked out for me so I haven't tried them this time. Excellent you got a bd in at 4 days, definitely a good chance!

Talia - what a bummer about the man flu! But 5 days is certainly possible to conceive, I was so shocked with our first that it had happened. And we only had sex the one time during the whole cycle. Lots of luck to you too! Hopefully we'll all get to the other forum side soon ��

Hi ladies, I b testing around the 8th if af hasnt turned up! My cycles have been a bit all over last cycle was 24 days which 24 this time would be thurs. I have a feeling this isn't my month again though �� I tested today and bfn I'm either 9 dpo or 12 dpo according to fertility friend I'm 12 dpo but going on opk 9 so could be too early to test either way.Im sure with my son I didn't get Bfp until 18 dpo

Hello ladies!

I'll be testing again on the 4th of Nov. I have tested a few times already all BFN because I'm impatient haha. Tested 7,9,10dpo bfn. But having tons of symptoms and feel certain I'm pregnant. Bloated, had tons of watery cm after O for like a week, now creamy. Cramping and full feeling in pelvis, occasional sharp pains on left side, shooting pains in nipples and slightly sore boobs if I try and lay on them in bed, runny nose for a week at least, vivid dreams, waking randomly at night (not normal for me at all), extra thirsty, got lightheaded the other day when DD was sitting on my stomach on the couch (could just be because she's a 20lb toddler 😂)

And the biggest thing is last two days I've had pink spotting 9dpo I needed a liner, yesterday it was only when I wiped and very pink mixed with cm. I had IB with DD around this time too and got my BFP cd 31. The 4th will be cd 30 for me. Hoping to hold out testing again until then as I'm just getting disheartened seeing bfn when I feel so sure.

What are everyone else's symptoms?

Can I join you?! Currently at CD28, I think I'm 9dpo and my app says to test on the 6th but projected af is the 9th?

This is my first month TTC #1 so I'm not sure what I'm doing really or if I actually have symptoms or are just imagining them! Haha

Had some spotting on 6/7dpo but nothing since and at 5dpo had heightened sense of smell and nausea, having some twinges and cramps since too. I just feel different!

I'm so so confused I was sure I had ovulated as I had a clear build up on OPK's and a definite really dark positive. But then I have no temp rise and my OPK's although are not as dark they are still showing to have quite a lot of hormone.
So I am just not producing Progesteron, I am so confused. I felt so positive about this month but it looks like its going to be another anovulatory which I am so sad about.
Looks like I will have to bow out :(

Sorry sparrowmummy 😢
Hope next cycle you get that O.

Welcome Pennies!
I've had a baby and still don't think I know what I'm doing or if I'm making up these symptoms in my head lol. If I'm not pregnant this cycle I won't be able to trust my own symptom spotting cuz I'm just so sure...but tested again yesterday BFN. Not out yet tho as only spotting.

Moet, are you managing to stay strong and hold out testing until tomorrow?!

I'm kind of glad I don't have any tests left in the house as it removes that temptation just a little bit!

Pennies
I totally thought I was going to be able to hold out but I'm waaaay too anxious so I tested again last night and bfn. Really wish I would stop testing because it's disappointing. It's just so hard to hold off when you think "but if I test I could know I'm pregnant maybe right now!"

I know exactly what you mean moet! I feel like I'm going crazy waiting to test, symptoms galore and I'm desperate for bfp!

I'm starting to think I'm out...been spotting for 5 days and it isn't stopping. Don't think I spotted this long with my IB before but honestly I can't remember.

Aww I hope not moet, sorry if af is on her way.

I feel like every time I go to the loo I'm checking for symptoms or af! TMI (sorry) but I feel wet all the time and when I go there's not much pee or cm, no idea what's going on!

That is odd but hopefully a good sign! I tested bfn this am so pretty sure I'm out. My spotting is still light but red now.

Now I'm living vicariously through you haha. Hoping you get that bfp!

Soz I'm not testing till probably the 11th at the earliest, but I was heartened to read your (OP's) comment about getting pg 5 days before O, that's exactly as close to O as we managed this month before man flu struck... Maybe there's hope 😁
Good luck to you two! Maybe we'll all be over in the first tri forum in a week or two...? :D

I got pregnant once after only BDing once that month on day 12.

Tomorrow is test day for me, feeling all the emotions today! Trying to believe it will be bfn so I don't get too disappointed, but I'm just so badly wanting bfp.

Sparrow - I'm sorry your opks aren't showing ovulation like they would. Maybe you're ovulating late? Did the spotting stop?

Moët - I know what you mean! If I had tests I would be right now!! I promised myself not until I'm late so I have none lol

Pennies - we both are due tomorrow! Fingers crossed for all of us here

A slight bit of heartburn last night, but that could have been from too much lasagna. No increase in cm like I've had. But I feel like I'm getting a uti, my lower abdomen aches and when I pee it feels like pressure is releasing.

Good luck to you ladies tomorrow!

How are we looking so far ladies? Pennies, did you test?

Didn't test, but no af for me yet today. If she's not here by morning I'll run out to buy a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->