November 24th

November 25th

November 26th

November 27th

November 28th

November 29th

November 30th

Original thread: Nov 2013 babies?

Just let me know your EDD and I will add you asap. H&H 9 months for us all!! :cloud9:

Also, if anyone is good at making graphics we can all start coming up with a nice graphic for our group.

**Please feel free to make suggestions for the name. It is just what I could come up with for now. Can't wait to meet all the ladies of November 2013. :happydance:

Hi Nov 2nd for me!

Thanks for setting it up!

Hi! :flower:

Can I join? EDD is November 5 (Remember, remember the 5th of November!)

This is my first pregnancy ever. I'm terrified and excited in equal measure.

Let's do this! (after my nap!)

Hi! :flower:

Can I join? EDD is November 5 (Remember, remember the 5th of November!)

This is my first pregnancy ever. I'm terrified and excited in equal measure.

Let's do this! (after my nap!)

LOL!!! Added you! It's my second pregnancy and I'm just as excited and terrified! I don't think that part ever goes away. :dohh:

Speaking of naps, I think I'm due for one now :sleep:

Hi, can you add me please? My provisional EDD is 08/11.

Hi, can you add me please? My provisional EDD is 08/11.
Done :) I hope I got that right I was slightly confused at first by the date. It's November 8th right?

That's right, we write our dates a bit different over here, with day first then month.

How is everyone? At just 4 weeks I'm feeling incrediably pregnant today with non-stop nausea, throwing up a couple of times and the girls have gone up a cup size overnight

4 weeks here too and I believe that I am more pregnant than I was with DD. I'm so bloated!! I have a headache and heartburn all the time and then the waves of nausea on and off.

Just glad I haven't managed to vomit yet.

How is everyone doing? Any Morning Sickness (or in my case afternoon sickness!)??

My moods have gotten a little temperamental. I have the nose of a basset hound! I can smell things from a mile away, I swear they should recruit me as a drug dog... if it also comes with a puke bag! Because EVERYTHING I smell sets off my nausea, espeically if it's in that window from 2-7pm (or sometimes even straight to bed time) when I'm already nauseous and have that sickness headache. That headache that comes around with nausea.

This pregnancy is already hitting me way stronger than my pregnancy with DD.

Yea I've got a lot more symptoms than with DS.
My boobs are weird, very full feeling and I get random pains that feels like someone is literally blowing them up!! I feel a bit nauseous sometimes but not too bad. Constipated. Peeing ALL the time!
Hurry up 12 weeks!!

Yea my boobs hurt a lot too which didn't happen with DD until around 8-12 weeks.

I've got morning, noon and night sickness lol. Feeling sick all day now and being sick couple of times. Made a big mistake earlier and ate a bowl of rice crispies with milk and am now desperately trying to keep them down. Really don't fancy the idea of blowing chunks of milk.

My boobs are tender, but OH loves how they went up a cup size overnight:blush:

Sorry to hear about your awful MS. From your siggy it sounds like you've had lots of awful MS throughout all your pregnancies.

I'm trying to keep anxiety at bay right now. I know symptoms come and go. I took TWO naps today but i'm having on and off cramping that feels a little more powerful than simply pulling feelings. It feels sometimes like ligament pain but because of my miscarriage in sept I'm just extra anxious about these things. No spotting so that's good!

8 More weeks until the end of First Tri!! ;)

Fingers crossed the cramps are just baby snuggling down cosy. I'm 4 weeks today so still got another 9 weeks to the next trimester and 3 weeks till my early scan. Finding it hard to have pma this evening, really wish I still had the innocence of my first pregnancy where I wasn't worried about every little niggle or obsessively checking the tissue after I wipe.

Aww I know how you feel! My heart stops at every pain or wet feeling down there as I think I'm bleeding :(
It's going to be a tough old wait till 12 weeks! My dr won't even give me an early scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->