• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*November Autumn Acorns 2013 Babies <3 19 Acorns*~*

Aww I know how you feel! My heart stops at every pain or wet feeling down there as I think I'm bleeding :(
It's going to be a tough old wait till 12 weeks! My dr won't even give me an early scan!

They won't give you an early scan! :( That's going to be so hard!

I'm a fertility speicalist patient so I have HCG beta tests until they go over 1000 and then I have two scans at 6ish weeks and 8ish weeks and then I am discharged to a regular Ob where I will then get a 12 week scan.

Hi all. Please can I be added, I had a bfp on Thursday and my due date would be nov 10th (fingers crossed), anxiously awaiting an early can due to a previous ectopic a year last sept. Due to go in on Tuesday for an early scan, I would be 4w and 2d, but I'm worried this is too early and they may not be able to see anything and I would get v stressed!! :(

Hi Nicky! Welcome to the board. So sorry about your twins. I had a miscarriage of heterotopic twins in September. One was in the tubes and the other in utero. I lost both.

I know exactly what you mean about being on edge. I'm trying very hard to simply hope for the best with this pregnancy. I have my initial hcg levels which were on track so now we just need to keep that trend up and hopefully see a heartbeat in a week and some change.

A 4 week scan is a little soon, but maybe they will see something. If they don't though just know that it's too soon and even though it's easier said than done just keep telling yourself that you are pregnant now and that the future is unknown to everyone. No one's life is a guarantee. So we just cherish what we have now.

Aww I know how you feel! My heart stops at every pain or wet feeling down there as I think I'm bleeding :(
It's going to be a tough old wait till 12 weeks! My dr won't even give me an early scan!

They won't give you an early scan! :( That's going to be so hard!

I'm a fertility speicalist patient so I have HCG beta tests until they go over 1000 and then I have two scans at 6ish weeks and 8ish weeks and then I am discharged to a regular Ob where I will then get a 12 week scan.

Very lucky!
My dr said that because I'm young, I've already got a son and I've had 2 complete miscarriages (no medical intervention needed) that I'm at no more risk than a first time pregnancy? That's his reason for no scan!
Idiot!

Welcome Nicky! 4w may be too early but they should at least be able to rule out eptopic if there is a sac in the uterus x

Very lucky!
My dr said that because I'm young, I've already got a son and I've had 2 complete miscarriages (no medical intervention needed) that I'm at no more risk than a first time pregnancy? That's his reason for no scan!
Idiot!

Welcome Nicky! 4w may be too early but they should at least be able to rule out eptopic if there is a sac in the uterus x

Not sure where in the world you are, but my gp refused to refer me to the EPU (even though they had said that I should go see him to get a referral as soon as I got the second line), so I phoned them myself and am having a scan at 7 weeks.

AFM : feeling particularly rough this morning, the MS/HG is kicking in at full force and OH is working. I'm not letting it get me down though, this level of sickness can only be a good thing. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Very lucky!
Idiot!

Not sure where in the world you are, but my gp refused to refer me to the EPU (even though they had said that I should go see him to get a referral as soon as I got the second line), so I phoned them myself and am having a scan at 7 weeks.

AFM : feeling particularly rough this morning, the MS/HG is kicking in at full force and OH is working. I'm not letting it get me down though, this level of sickness can only be a good thing. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Thanks. I'm on the Isle of Wight. I am calling epu Monday as the nurse also said that to me! Mentioned it to the dr and he just looked at me like I was lying!?
I'm so tired! Boo to OH working. My DH is doing 10 days in a row and is been so hard...
Feel better soon x

Thanks. I'm on the Isle of Wight. I am calling epu Monday as the nurse also said that to me! Mentioned it to the dr and he just looked at me like I was lying!?
I'm so tired! Boo to OH working. My DH is doing 10 days in a row and is been so hard...
Feel better soon x

I swear there are some gps that simply don't have a clue. Mine reads about my history of HG and then says to me "I'd like you to try and go unmedicated". All I could think was that he was a twat and condeming me to at least one stay in hospital. I did think that the stuff with Kate Middleton would make gps more aware of the differences between hyperemesis and morning sickness, but no.

What is wrong with Gps!! Is yours an oldish man by any chance? Mine is and I hate him... But my lady dr is on maternity leave :( boo!
Eta; loving your boy,girl,boy,girl,boy pattern! Another girl this time then?

What is wrong with Gps!! Is yours an oldish man by any chance? Mine is and I hate him... But my lady dr is on maternity leave :( boo!

Oldish yes, and I've always found him pretty blunt iykwim. There is another younger gp, but he wasn't in, I'm going to try and make sure I see him next time. (No female gps in my surgery though).

eta: atm I'm thinking boy because of how sick I feel.

Oldish yes, and I've always found him pretty blunt iykwim. There is another younger gp, but he wasn't in, I'm going to try and make sure I see him next time. (No female gps in my surgery though).

eta: atm I'm thinking boy because of how sick I feel.

Yea, try a different dr.
Did you find symptoms the same for your girls and for your boys?
I feel just the same as I did with DS so I think boy... Though no one in my family has 2 boys... Lol

Yea, try a different dr.
Did you find symptoms the same for your girls and for your boys?
I feel just the same as I did with DS so I think boy... Though no one in my family has 2 boys... Lol

Not different as such, but started earlier and more intense with the boys. I'm from a BIG family, there must have been over 200 at the last family get together, so lots of us have 2+ of each sex lol.

I'd like to join you ladies. :flower: My EDD is Nov 12th right now I am 3 weeks 4 days prego . I'm still a bit nervous b/c I'm not even late AF yet. I'll likely get an early u/s too once I call my dr because of an ectopic last November. FX for a happy & healthy 9 mos to us all!!!!

I'd like to join you ladies. :flower: My EDD is Nov 12th right now I am 3 weeks 4 days prego . I'm still a bit nervous b/c I'm not even late AF yet. I'll likely get an early u/s too once I call my dr because of an ectopic last November. FX for a happy & healthy 9 mos to us all!!!!

Added! Welcome!! I had an ectopic in Sept, so I will be monitored closely as well. I also am at a fertility clinic so early monitoring is standard.

:flower: H&H 9 Months to everyone!

I won't be on a lot today, we have TONS of chores and errands to run. Hopefully I'll be back after 4pm. I hope we get more new November babies soon. :)

Welcome mimomma. I think most of us so far have had losses and will e having early scans.

I'm starting to think there may be more than one jellybean snuggling away. I used my last Clearblue digital this afternoon and it came back with 3+ within a minute......which would make 5 weeks+....but I'm only 4+2 weeks.

Oh... I'm really tempted to do a digital this week to confirm 3+ but then I worry -- what if it doesn't say that? Will I have a meltdown with 3 weeks to wait for a scan?

At least I'm back to work tomorrow. I'd taken time off this week in case it was a negative result and I needed time to collect myself,but instead, I've been bored silly and spoiled with naps and everything. I figure going back to work (including walking 50 minutes a day and being on my feet all day) should get me back in form and make time go faster.

Still undecided about test. What if it comes back with a low result after I had such a good hCG result at the clinic?

My Reiki session today went amazingly!! My Reiki practitioner told me after the session "Don't put any stock in this, but while I was doing your session I really got the sense that the baby is a boy."

:D We will see in 4ish months! lol I'm not rooting for either gender. I'd be happy with either.

My Reiki session today went amazingly!! My Reiki practitioner told me after the session "Don't put any stock in this, but while I was doing your session I really got the sense that the baby is a boy."

:D We will see in 4ish months! lol I'm not rooting for either gender. I'd be happy with either.

Aww! Me too, my reason for wanting a girl is purely selfish for clothes buying reasons! But as long as I have a healthy baby/babies some time in Oct/Nov ill be very happy!

Hi ladies,

Can i Join you please? I was reading the other day but wanted to wait until i was 4 weeks to join. I never joined one of these groups with my son even though i have been on Bnb forever :haha:

I had a ton of symptoms until yesterday and i feel like they have all disappeared. I am absolutely terrified of first tri :wacko:

Look forward to sharing the journey xx

Hi ladies,

Can i Join you please? I was reading the other day but wanted to wait until i was 4 weeks to join. I never joined one of these groups with my son even though i have been on Bnb forever :haha:

I had a ton of symptoms until yesterday and i feel like they have all disappeared. I am absolutely terrified of first tri :wacko:

Look forward to sharing the journey xx

Hi and welcome.
My symptoms seem to come and go through the day atm. I'll be feeling fine for a while and starting to panic, then a wave of nausea will hit, or it'll feel like someone's sending electric shocks through my nipples and I'll chill again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->