• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*November Autumn Acorns 2013 Babies <3 19 Acorns*~*

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok! I step away for a day or two and so many new people have joined! Ive had my early scan now - didnt see much except that baby was in the right place. Didnt do HCG levels this time thank goodness because they freak me out a bit to be honest. Anyway hope you are all ok

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok! I step away for a day or two and so many new people have joined! Ive had my early scan now - didnt see much except that baby was in the right place. Didnt do HCG levels this time thank goodness because they freak me out a bit to be honest. Anyway hope you are all ok

Wow that's really early for a scan, but brill news bubba is in the right place. Feels like forever until my scan at 7 weeks.

Hi ladies,

Can i Join you please? I was reading the other day but wanted to wait until i was 4 weeks to join. I never joined one of these groups with my son even though i have been on Bnb forever :haha:

I had a ton of symptoms until yesterday and i feel like they have all disappeared. I am absolutely terrified of first tri :wacko:

Look forward to sharing the journey xx

Sure thing! Welcome!! What is your EDD?

I am terrified of first tri too. I just keep telling myself that until they tell me to worry that I just shouldn't because the baby is there and that's all I need to know until told otherwise. No sense (IMO) worrying because if something does go wrong, it's not going to change because I worried about it. Being positive is really the only option I have. Trying to cherish all the moments with the little bean and hopefully seeing a new little baby in November. If not, at least I had the time I did. I think this is how I manage after my miscarriage in Sept. If I worry the same thing will happen, I'd drive myself nuts. So i just have to turn it off completely and be positive.

Glad to hear the baby is where it needs to be Tesa. I had another beta done this AM. Have to wait until around mid afternoon for the results. I'm thinking they went up, based on how dark my tests have progressively been getting. I just want to know by how much! :) I can't wait for my early scan. I'm hoping it will be next week!

Thank you Casey, thats a really positive way to look at things and i am going to try and think like that now :)

My EDD is the 10th November!

Im glad to hear baby is where is should be Tesa

x

Thank you Casey, thats a really positive way to look at things and i am going to try and think like that now :)

x

That's what I thought but I didn't want to assume anything. Added!! :flower:

Hi ladies! Going in today to get hcg levels and again on Wed. FX for some good doubling time!!!

I went in today for my HCG too. :) I got the results back, 944. So that's really good increasing. It's going up by 116% every 43 hours, so it's doubling sooner than that.

The lady said she didn't think it was twins. I'm not so sure to rule it out yet. However, if it isn't twins at least it's starting to look like a really sticky bean! :)

hi ladies can i join im due 7th nov with mumber 4 was a march 2012 mummy march 2011 mummy and a feb 2010 mummy cant wait for an autumn babie

hi ladies can i join im due 7th nov with mumber 4 was a march 2012 mummy march 2011 mummy and a feb 2010 mummy cant wait for an autumn babie

WELCOME!! Lots of Late Winter/Early Spring babies. Looks like you'll be needing summer maternity clothes for the first time. I am an April 2011 mommy so I also need summer maternity for the first time. :)

Will add you right now.

i bought some with number one as i was fat anyway lol but 3 st lighter now so migt want some not sure how my mum will take te news she doent aproove of big families neiter do my gran and m in law who both have four lol oh well guess its only what me and dh think tats important

x

Yey same date as me :hugs: have you had many symptoms? The only symptoms ive been having is tender breasts, cramps and today noticed (sorry for the tmi) increased cm! I'm due to go for a scan tomorrow due to a previous ectopic, really anxious as its so early and worried that they may not see anything...

I never thought about needing different maternity clothes :dohh: I don't know where mine are from last time tbh.

Nicky84 - the only symptoms I have were extreme hunger last week but not really got that the last couple of days. Iv had lower back ache today and cramps. Apart from that nothing. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Xx

Hi Ladies, May I join you. My EDD is the 7th and I'm very nervous as this is our first. I booked in with the midwife today and just waiting now for my first appointment which they said would be about 8 weeks. I'm 4 weeks 5 days today, so 8 weeks feels along time off.
Symptom wise they aren't bad, tender BB a lot of the time, hot flushes every now and then, the odd wave of sickness, an increased sense of smell, lots of CM and the odd cramp. I will take it all happily as long as baby (or nugget as the ladies in 35+) have already started to call them) is fit and healthy.

It is lovely to meet some ladies that are due at the same time as me. Take Care CC.

I never thought about needing different maternity clothes :dohh: I don't know where mine are from last time tbh.

Nicky84 - the only symptoms I have were extreme hunger last week but not really got that the last couple of days. Iv had lower back ache today and cramps. Apart from that nothing. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Xx

Thanks, will keep you updated on how it goes.

Due nov 1 can I be added please?
This is my #4, but #1 with my husband now of 5 yrs so feel like the first pregnancy all over again- the wait to get out of this first tri is horrid!!!

Im nervous about how little to no symptoms ive had.... Anyone else feel (scarily) "normal"?

Hi Ladies, May I join you. My EDD is the 7th and I'm very nervous as this is our first. I booked in with the midwife today and just waiting now for my first appointment which they said would be about 8 weeks. I'm 4 weeks 5 days today, so 8 weeks feels along time off.
Symptom wise they aren't bad, tender BB a lot of the time, hot flushes every now and then, the odd wave of sickness, an increased sense of smell, lots of CM and the odd cramp. I will take it all happily as long as baby (or nugget as the ladies in 35+) have already started to call them) is fit and healthy.

It is lovely to meet some ladies that are due at the same time as me. Take Care CC.

Due nov 1 can I be added please?
This is my #4, but #1 with my husband now of 5 yrs so feel like the first pregnancy all over again- the wait to get out of this first tri is horrid!!!

Added both! Welcome ladies!

Chickenchaser- I've had hot flashes, extreme sense of smell, waves of nausea and even false alarms on throwing up. Very tender BBs and tons of CM. I've also been having the on again off again cramping. Today I haven't had much, yesterday I had quite a few. I attribute it to just the uterus stretching and starting it's journey to maximum capacity. :winkwink:

Oh and another thing, I feel like pregnancy brain is back with a vengence. Today I felt so off like everything I was doing was taking twice as long and I was getting things wrong. I also felt sick a lot which probably didn't help.

Tmi but has anyone noticed nipples looking bigger? And a tad darker? Mine never got larger with my 3 girls but I just showered and they're not sore at all but bbs are so big and full as nipples look fairly larger to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->