NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

of course you can!!

I think baby has turned now to head down :happydance:

Been getting alot of kicks in the ribs, was feeling sore just under my ribs and pushed down thinking it was how I was sat to get a good kick to the hand as if to say "oi mummy your squshing me!!"

Yay! *hangs around*

Oooh i hope bub has turned for you, i long for those upwards kicks i felt with my first bubba, fingers x'd hun! :happydance:

of course you can!!

I think baby has turned now to head down :happydance:

Been getting alot of kicks in the ribs, was feeling sore just under my ribs and pushed down thinking it was how I was sat to get a good kick to the hand as if to say "oi mummy your squshing me!!"

Yay! *hangs around*

Oooh i hope bub has turned for you, i long for those upwards kicks i felt with my first bubba, fingers x'd hun! :happydance:

Well she was transverse I could feel kicks and punches on both sides before lol

Kyle was always head down but he never kicked me in the ribs so its a new feeling here lol

It's funny, i hated being kicked in the ribs with my previous pregnancies, this time i'm longing for it :( lol xx

i get kicks in the ribs too now and according to the doctor, Baby is head-down :D

Ahhhh, my son has killed my keyboard (hence my absence) Rest in Piece QWERTYUIOP, as they no longer DO anything but make noise when pushed >.<
Im using my OH's work laptop at the moment, which is another reason i've not been able to write on here as he get's annoyed with me for spending time on here.... "Thought you were jus checkin your messages!", he moan's. "Yes i am, i have messages on here", tiss my reply but i get evil look's lol. Am hopin i can pick up a swanky new keyboard in the week woop woop!!

Awwww big boo to the possible c-section!! Let's hope an induction will work!! And on the plus side, you'll get to meet him a few week's early garenteed!! :thumbup:
And yay for the good babies that have turned the right way around!! Think mine's still a tranny (LMAO im gonna use that more often i think!!:haha:) as im gettin kick's and jab's here there and everywhere!! Got the midwife on monday (seeing as my dr was a compleate and utter useless USELESS USELESS waste of my time and energy!! Hopefully she'll be able to sort something out for my backpain, anything will do, and i swear if she tell's me i need to see a Dr there will be blood :growlmad: I shall stand my ground and demand that they sort me out there and then, i will not be fobbed off with having to wait another 2week's to get my bloody back sorted out!! ~ RANT OVER :happydance:

On a plus note, i've booked my train ticket's to go back to my hometown to see my friend's and mother :)wacko:) for a long weekend :thumbup: roll on 30th of september when the holiday/maternity leave start's and the relaxation can begin (for that weekend anyway, i'll be blitzing my home for the rest of october, more than likely haha!!) Anyway, this is my life in recent day's gone by, hope i haven't bored you all too much :kiss:

OMG i've just noticed the baby in my sig has moved up a square!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!! ^.^ x x x

Bit slow in here now lol

I think this baby is going to be early.. It kept me awake all night the other night with this feeling that she will be born before her due date

A little early or alot early?
The thought of a non November baby depresses me. My first son was due in July, but was 12days late and so he was an August baby. I remember when the clock ticked over midnight into August and i got really upset because i dont like even number's, which my friends found hilarious, but it's a true story!! So he's a 05/08/09 which isn't too bad with just one even number, but still, im almost garenteed to have this one early just to spite me with a ??/10/11 !! I wish there was a way of saying "ok baby, time to come out now" and they just would!! >.<

Not sure I think she will still be a November baby but I dont think I will make it near 20th lol

Hi ladies - popping in to check on you all :flower: How has everyone's weekend been?

I've had a pretty relaxed one - went to my local NCT nearly new sale and got some awesome bargains i've been in search of: blue padded changing mat £1, universal buggy rain cover £1.50, pack of three black and red striped longsleeve babygrows 0-3 £2, Blue corduroy Next toggle coat 0-3 £1.50, Blue fleece baby blanket £1 and 2 pairs jogging bottoms 0-3 £3. Also found some great big knickers in QS, i wanted big granny pants just in case i have to have a c-sect but couldn't find any cheap ones anywhere but luckily QS had loads in there, pack of 4 for £3.50.

I got rebooked for an emergency scan this Tuesday cos of the GD, so looking forward to seeing if he's head down now and how his weight is progressing. I've also lost 4lbs in the 10 days that i've been doing my GD diet and bloods. They said this isn't too bad at the moment but have to watch that i don't lose too much. If i drop another 4lbs i'll be lighter than before i fell pregnant :wacko:

Lastly i thought i'd show you lovely ladies two of the things my mum has knitted for Sully so far - i'm in love with them! Let me know how you all are x

Attachments

• hatset.jpg
    hatset.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • hoodyset.jpg
    hoodyset.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
Mmmmm, lot's of early-ness!! I was 1day late, my OH was 2weeks late and my first son was 12days late. Think im in good sted for having another late one or at least making it into November before he appears! I wonder if there is an actual scientific pattern of baby arriving compared with how early/on time/late the parents were??
The purple suit is knitted?!! Wow!! That's so very cool!! And im lovin the striped stuff, the booties are especially cute ^.^ Deff sound's like you've managed to grab yourself a few bargin's there, im lookin for a padded change mat and the cheapest i've come across is £7!! What a rip off, considering the one we had for our first son ripped down the side and had to be thrown out within 6months!! But it was given to us by a friend, so i wasn't too upset by it lol
Have started with the -dun dun duuunnnnn- "Labour Bag!" but still have a few key item's to get. Im goin back to my home town (Portsmouth) for a long weekend 30th- oct 4th, and im planning on gettin more of the thing's i need while im there, as it's a bit of a pain in the backside to get too and from town here, where as my mum (who i'll be stayin with :wacko:) live's pretty much in town back home ^.^ Am takin my son with me, and my OH isn't coming, am braving the train with him on my own lol, wonder how well it's all gonna go down >.<

Not sure but I know alot of people who after 1 early birth tend to not make it to their due dates on pregnancys after.. However my birth was nothing like my mums having me, I was assisted where as Kyle just came out.. My brother (my mums second child) just came out!

Ooh it is interesting regarding the early/late bubs. DS was a week early completely out of the blue and i'd been a silly girl and not packed everything, so was doing it all during my contractions! lol I hope that means this lo will come earlier, i've had a feeling he would all along, if they don't induce me at 38 that is. Am still so hoping for a halloween baby :D

2rockinboys - i know about the change mats, the cheapest we found was around £8 too in the shops, pffft! Gone are they days you could pick one up in boots for a couple of quid. Super good luck on the train with your son, i'm sure it'll go wonderfully smooth for you! I always find that stuff nerve wracking still and my ds is nearly 9 but it always turns out ok :hugs:

I've just finished a major bout of nesting. Got everything up and ready (moses basket etc) and both mine and bubs hospital bags packed and ready to go. I was sitting at the computer this afternoon, looked down and noticed the right side of my shirt was SOAKED, literally dripping from the nip. I've had leaky boobs on and off for a good while now but nothing to this extent, i was then overtaken by an urge to "get things done!" (as i kept on saying to anyone who would listen) asap so dragged hubby and son upstairs and got it all sorted in under an hour! Feels great :happydance:

You make it sound like he fell out hee hee ^.^
Think i might have to look into it, it's peaked my curiosity :flower:

Wow that is some major nesting activity!! Im so thankful that my boob's haven't leaked anything (as of yet) though that is perhaps slightly worrying as i really wanna give BF a really good go this time. I only managed 3weeks with my first as he wanted it every half an hour but would be on there for at least an hour at times! I just dont feel like i produced enough for his needs, and in the end i just couldnt cope with the constant demand of it and gave into formula! I don't regret it, it needed to be done partly for my own sanity, but like i say, wanna give it a good go this time! I suppose in a way im worried that i wont bond with this baby like i have with my first, and BF should help in that sence.
Question, have you already made arrangements for who's lookin after your son while your in labour?? Have you packed him a bag? Or are you having someone over your house to look after him?

Wow that is some major nesting activity!! Im so thankful that my boob's haven't leaked anything (as of yet) though that is perhaps slightly worrying as i really wanna give BF a really good go this time. I only managed 3weeks with my first as he wanted it every half an hour but would be on there for at least an hour at times! I just dont feel like i produced enough for his needs, and in the end i just couldnt cope with the constant demand of it and gave into formula! I don't regret it, it needed to be done partly for my own sanity, but like i say, wanna give it a good go this time! I suppose in a way im worried that i wont bond with this baby like i have with my first, and BF should help in that sence.
Question, have you already made arrangements for who's lookin after your son while your in labour?? Have you packed him a bag? Or are you having someone over your house to look after him?

Changing mats with my son we picked one up for 50p off a carboot, this time as the local carboot has been cancelled we paid about £8 for one from babiesrus.

Well he dint just fall out but I was 4 hours from first contraction to my afterbith shower lol 2 puffs of gas and air and gave it to Oh I also refused to push and just let my body do it...

Well im hoping for a home birth so my son will be here for it awake with us if his not scared if he gets scared we are setting up a tv/dvd in his room and will call on someone to come and sit with him.. If its during the night he will be asleep.. If I need to go to hospital my mum will have him or if emergency transfer will call on the first person we can get hold off with a car to drop him off at my mums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->