NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Full term for me today ladies! It's all getting very close for us November ladies, I'm very excited for us all! :happydance:

Noo he dont know hello sexy well his never said it together anyway haha!!

I think the puppy thing is because of chewing but, why would I want to live in a skanky chewed up house anyway?? Dogs go in the crate of a bed time and when left alone as to not destory or shit/piss of my stuff!! lol

wanna-b-mummy :happydance: horray for full term!! It sure is creeping up slowly though, is it just me or do you feel like these past few week's are dragging?!

lesleyann I know what you mean!! Not that i have any pets, but it does baffle me as to why some people will let there animals destroy their furniture, end up buying new just for it too happen again?! :wacko:

Oh, and you should totally teach Kyle 'Hello sexy', when Auron said it to my friends 1year old daughter i almost cried with tears of joy and laughter!!

Thank you hun!

Oh weeks were sooo dragging and now I'm 37 weeks, I'm a bit like "eeeep, slow down!". It's because we're moving in 9 days! Once I'm moved in, I just know every day will dr-a-a-a-aaaag!

Are you trying any eviction tactics? Like hot curries, :sex: etc?

Haha that would be funny!! Kyle has a thing for older women!

Eviction things hmm Well I always eat spicy food so that would make no difference to me..
I think lots of sex is probelry best Kyle was born within 24hours of a good long go at it..
This time around sex now gives me painful BH's so im guessing sex will bring this one out aswell once shes fully ready

:rofl: at the thought of sex. It's not happening any time soon, my back hurts too much to even contemplate laying there and taking lol

Only thing im doing is making the effort to go for walk's and in the evening's i've started sitting up right on my foot stool, rocking and bouncing (dont have a birthing ball or the space to keep one!) and having long hot baths. I don't like curry, or spicy food, pineapple or RLT, so i've not got many options left lol
Im quite happy to wait and see what happens as im convinced i'll go over anyway :flower:
Are you trying anything to get things going/ plan on trying anything once you've moved?

Which reminds me, did you get the green light for moving yesterday leslyann??

They suposed to be ringing the landlord today but last time it took them a couple of days to get though to him grr!!

I wont be activly trying to get baby out as they really wont come till they are ready but will enjoy the sex :haha: maybe bounce on my birthball abit but thats more for my back as my spine curves more than normal so my back gives out alot and very easy.

:haha: The thought of sex makes me want to sleep (too much effort!) but I will be trying it once we've moved in, especially as it gives me quite strong BH! Got to Christen the new place! Lol. I really dislike spicy food and RLT and all that so probably won't be going down that route. I may try some pineapple though! I am just going to see how I feel because at the moment, I'm quite content with letting baby just come when he/she fancies it! We'll see if I'm still saying that at 41+5 lol.

I hate pinapple, never tried RLT.. And I eat jelapino(sp?) peppers etc.. Infact kyle can eat spicer food than Oh so I guess he gets that from me eating it while pregnant with him.. Although kyle also loves a big fat greasy kebab opps bad mummy moment!

Im glad im not the only one who's not up for the naughty time wanna-b-mummy, unlike you lesleyann, little nympho lol
I heard that you need to eat like 7 pineapples or something stupid for it to have any effect. I think that even pineapple lovers would struggle with that much!
If you did end up being so far over due, would you be induced or are you more for waiting out a natural birth?
Kebab! Awwww man, that's wrong on so many levels, well, only if it's lamb as it tastes like pure fat :sick: what does he like on it? Lettuce? Onion? Garlic Mayo?

haha nympho yup thats me!! always have been! the no sex after birth for 3weeks was like horrible!!!!

Regards to going over I will wait it out as long as is safe baby hate the idea of having drips and pig junk put up my bits to bring on labour...

Kebab wise he just eats the meat he will run upto me and steal the meat right out my kebab rather than eating his healthyer dinner :haha: I dont like most sauses and nor does Oh so we order plain ones

Ahhh i do miss it. Kinda wore off when i was pregnant with Auron, then it didn't come back till he was a year old, and now.... it'll probably be another year :haha:
When you put it like that it doesn't sound appealing! Though i didn't have any of the cream/pills in my induction, just had the sweep's, waters broken then eventually put on the drip. I'd happily do it again though, not that i'd ask for it dont get me wrong, it would be lovely to experience a more "normal" labour lol, but if i were offered it again being over due i wouldn't turn it down. Would also make arrangements for someone to look after Auron a lot easier!

That is a fair point, I hate the not knowing when with regaurds to kyle witch in a way is another reason for my homebirth as he can be in his room asleep or with a family member/friend up there and will be able to see baby straight away.

Ive always heard its more painfull to be induced and then more likely a C-sec.. C-sec is my worst nightmare hell id try delivering breach first before agreeing to a C-sec

haha, that old chestnut! So many people say the induction is more painful blah blah blah, but how many people actually know that for a fact? How many people have something to compare it to in order to say 'yes it is more painful'? :shrug: i'll bet it's a very low percentage. It'll be interesting to see though, if i do (hopefully) manage a non induced birth this time around, i'll get back to you with my opinion lol
True on the C-sec. And i totally agree, the thought of having an epi and C-sec completely and utterly freaks me out!! It baffles me as to why some people would choose to have it (non medical reason's of course):wacko:

yeah i have been wondering this too!!!

Anyone popped yet? Ppl are past 37 weeks so anytime for those due at the beginning...exciting

The happy dance was just to bump lol. no one was talkin <3
But i am very very excited (apart from being 2weeks today until DD of course) because I got Batman Arkham City yesterday and i can't wait to play it! Got it from Tesco, so it was a couple of pence cheaper than Game and Gamestation, AND it's in a sexy silver tin case and im completely in love with it! Haven't had a chance to play it yet as my mum was visiting from thursday till today (she left this morn) and i don't want to play it with Auron around because it might freak him out. Tonight we've got a friend over so i won't have a chance until tomorrow night -sigh- it'll be worth the wait though :happydance:

How are we feeling ladies? A week on tuesday until it OUR month! I was also wondering if anyone had gone early MrsLQ. We know Jubbly is going in on the 25th (i think?) but other than that :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->