NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

can't believe how fast it is going 2 weeks on tuesday i'll meet my little girl!! my section is booked for then xx

Exciting!! At least you have an actual day to look forward too, i am jealous in that sense :flower: how are you feeling at the moment? ^.^

Well im still here, getting back ache and stabby pains down there, some streachy CM atm eww lol View the house tomorrow :happydance: Reg office thursday afternoon, midwife home visit thursday morning

Exciting!! At least you have an actual day to look forward too, i am jealous in that sense :flower: how are you feeling at the moment? ^.^

feeling ok atm just getting quite bit of period pains but doing ok :thumbup: how are you doing? just been making home made pies my back is killing me haha hopefully worth it.
hows everyone doing?
got last midwife appointment thursday afternoon that will be weird then pre op on 4th and that it til 8th. x

Wow, that's gone super quick! I can't believe your assessment is on Thursday already, hopefully everything will go according to plan :thumbup: Though will (possibly) moving house affect it in any way?

What kind of pie?? Sweet or savoury? I'd like to do more home baking, but i just don't have the time (or currently the energy). My sciatica is getting worse the past few day's. Spent a few hours in town with the mother on friday and by the end of it i was actually limping because of the pain in my back/bum!! Never thought back pain could make you limp, felt like a right tit! So yesterday after walkin her to the train station and gettin a bit of shoppin from iceland, by the time we started walkin home i was limping again with the pain. I can't face sitting in the sofa or chair, i have to sit on one of the dining chairs or on the floor or foot stool.

Got MW tomorrow, a double appointment to talk about the birth plan/my preferences, and im not looking forward to it! I hope my actual MW is on holiday so i can see a stand in -sigh- Jus feeling a bit fed up this morn all in all. Wake up with pain for having to roll over, chronic heartburn and the need to pee every few hours, and a lack of general help from my OH around the house (as per usual) with him complaining about how hard he has it (what with his depression and general dislike of his job ect) jus gettin on top of me at the mo. Jus tryin to keep myself occupied though to keep my mind off of it all or i'd go insane and become an emotional wreck in one of the many corners :haha: At least i have Batman to look forward to tonight!! Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but tonight, once Auron is in bed it's going on!! :happydance:

Haven't posted in here in a long time, but just wanted to stop in to say :hi: and see how everyone is doing! Getting so close now!

Afm, I had a bit of plug loss on Thursday and Friday, but at my appt last week I wasn't dilated at all, so we'll see what the Dr says on Monday.

Not sure how moving may affect it, the house us pretty much ours if we want it, but the whole of upstairs needs painting and new flooring really, going to call and discuss bits with the landlord/agent.. But it means we would have a downstairs toilet, 3bedrooms and more storage.. Got to check how it will affect car insurance etc

Wow, that's gone super quick! I can't believe your assessment is on Thursday already, hopefully everything will go according to plan :thumbup: Though will (possibly) moving house affect it in any way?

What kind of pie?? Sweet or savoury? I'd like to do more home baking, but i just don't have the time (or currently the energy). My sciatica is getting worse the past few day's. Spent a few hours in town with the mother on friday and by the end of it i was actually limping because of the pain in my back/bum!! Never thought back pain could make you limp, felt like a right tit! So yesterday after walkin her to the train station and gettin a bit of shoppin from iceland, by the time we started walkin home i was limping again with the pain. I can't face sitting in the sofa or chair, i have to sit on one of the dining chairs or on the floor or foot stool.

Got MW tomorrow, a double appointment to talk about the birth plan/my preferences, and im not looking forward to it! I hope my actual MW is on holiday so i can see a stand in -sigh- Jus feeling a bit fed up this morn all in all. Wake up with pain for having to roll over, chronic heartburn and the need to pee every few hours, and a lack of general help from my OH around the house (as per usual) with him complaining about how hard he has it (what with his depression and general dislike of his job ect) jus gettin on top of me at the mo. Jus tryin to keep myself occupied though to keep my mind off of it all or i'd go insane and become an emotional wreck in one of the many corners :haha: At least i have Batman to look forward to tonight!! Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but tonight, once Auron is in bed it's going on!! :happydance:

savory i did chicken and leek no pot pies they came out great was proud of myself haha firt bit of baking i've done in 8 months tbh hehe. aw siatica is awful i had it bad at begining of this pregnancy but thankfully haven't had any after 30 weeks. i've been shopping today i'm shattered now hubby done tea and i've cleaned up a little. got mad week ahead with it being half term my son is off nursery so got few things planned tomorrow off to town to have lunch with hubbies nan they few bits to keep levi busy during the week. will make week go faster then will have to sort house in the last week before my section it creeping up so fast x

Hi girls, hope you're all well? Not been on much again as Sully bump hates me sitting with the laptop and it HURTS when he kicks now! Anyway just popping by to say i've got 31.5 hours to go til i leave for hospital for my induction (not that i'm counting lol) - eeeek! :hugs:

Hayleigh Shae is here! Born on October 18th, here is my story and pictures! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/776284-my-baby-girl-hayleigh-born-36w0d-pics-added.html

Congratulations, you look like such a little happy family already, Hope you get to get her home soon xx

Awwww yay, i got to update the first page with something different now <3
Congratulations, again (I did write in the thread mwah ha!) You do look like a very happy family already!
I hope everyone else think's to write in here when there LO's make an appearance! ^.^

Not long now at all Jubbly, how are you feeling about the induction?

Hopefully your week wont be too stressful chips! Busy enough to go fast, but no overly tiring. It'll be nice to have a bit more time with your son before LO comes along though ^.^
Mmmmmmm pie, i haven't eaten chicken since feb, :nope: stupid pregnancy lol

So what exactly will the MW be doing at your home inspection? Do you have any idea's what to expect Lesleyann? I thought that with you possibly giving birth in a different house they might have to inspect both home's or something, I dunno, it's all alien to me :dohh:

Hey Mrs.AJ :hi: how are you feeling? Still a few week's to go before LO's expected and plug loss already?! Think you'll be going early?

I've got MW at 2.40 this afternoon, and it's hammering it down! Im hoping the weather will clear up enough for my journey to and from seeing her. Im also hoping that she's on holiday and i get a stand in who actually know's what she's doing :growlmad: Fingers crossed!
Also started playing Batman last night :cloud9: It's so awesome

Hope your mw appt goes well.

I think I started losing my plug today... Exciting as this never happened before!

I think the main point of the appointment is that its a longer appointment to go though reasons why I may be refused. Why I may need a transfer, what I need to have at home..

Also to then just check the house is safe, you know that I have running water and working electrics that I have a useable toilet and stairs etc..

Well now my thursday Is extra busy..

9:30am View house for second time and get ball rolling if we want it (already have lists of things to be done if we do go for it)
11am Mw home visit
4:30pm Registry office lol

Fingers crossed for you getting a good mw!

MrsLQ :happydance: I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that thing's keep on progressing smoothly!

lesleyann That is a busy Thursday! You'll be lucky to give yourself enough time for a morning wee lol. Are you making the booking at the reg office for your wedding? Obne more thing to tick off the list!

I had my MW, but thankfully she was all right :thumbup: My wee sample has been sent off again for traces of protein, (she wasn't sure as the stick they dip in was in between, but because i've got constant back ache she's sent it off) bump is growing nicely, and she had a good old prod that was actually quite sore, but at least i didn't come out freaking out :happydance: On a sad note, i won't be able to try for a water birth as the hospital have taken the birthing pool away temporarily to use the room for theatre :nope: Sad time's. But even if i did have the space (and money) to try a water birth at home, I wouldn't. After all the drama with birthing Auron, I feel much better about being in hospital.

Yeah the thing at the reg office if to pay for the whole thing blah blah blah! Oh my morning wee shall have to fit in somewhere or I shall wet myself :haha: Although ive been waking up 2/3times a night to go recently.. My bump seems to of doubled in size in the last week only realised when I posted in the 3rd tri bump section (not the last page one before If you want to find it lol)

Sad news about the water birth hun :flower: I kind of had that with Kyle, the birth pool was in a consultant led room even though you could only use it if you was midwife led, the birth pool was not in use but the room was which was annoying, But I got to labour in a corner bath in the midwife led room but had to get out to give birth Boo!!

Have you asked if you can take a birth pool in a box? I know my hospital is thinking of buying some/maybe letting people bring their own in providing if its their own they sign some type of form to stop the hospital having liabilty? if anything goes bad with the pool.

My minds gone pants what happened with Auron to put you off a homebirth so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->