NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

There's a bump section in 3rd tri? Wow, my navigation around the site isn't as good as i thought it was :haha: Lookin through my bump pix i can see it's deff dropped! Also look's like i lost weight? :shrug: Most recent bump post is on this page...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-another-one-those-show-off-your-bumps-6.html
Are you finding it harder to get comfy with bump now? I know i am, didn't think it would be possible lol

The MW didn't give me an option of taking a birthing pool to the hospital, so that's probably a no, but we can't afford to buy/hire one anyway with everything else we need to get between now and then. Plus my OH is going through a bad patch in his depression, so we need to be vigilant with our money because he's already had yesterday and today off work with it, and who know's how many more day's could come -sigh-

Started off well enough with Auron. I'd been booked in to be induced as i was 10days over at my MW appointment, so i was booked in for the following morning, but went into hospital that night/early morn anyway with contractions. Stayed in with diamorphine to try and sleep. Had my waters broken at 7am as i was 2cm, and by 11am i was 5cm so they let me get in the birthing pool. At 4pm i had to get out as i was still 5cm and was put on the hormone drip. By 9pm i was 10cm. After more than 2hours of pushing they said my bladder was full stopping him from being able to come, and his head was stopping me from being able to pee, so they did an in out jobby with a cathter to clear the path lol. By midnight the MW in charge (who was also the head MW of the night staff) decided to use the vontousse (and give me an episotomy) because i wasn't able to push him out. Little did we all know, he was back to back, which is why i was having so much trouble. It popped off twice, and she told me that if i didn't try harder they would have to give me a C-section, so third time was a charm and out he came. Lot's of stitches, and my BP shot through the roof, so i had to be monitored over night. He was born at 00:26 and i wasn't aloud home until 20:00 after a lot of pestering because of my BP

LMAO i saw the topic, and found your post, god im painfully blind! :dohh:
You really have POPPED out!! :hugs:

I did this with kyle 2 last few weeks and suddernly BANG! huge bump lol you really have dropped hun

Ahh shame no one noticed he was back to back that must of been no fun what so ever!
Hope your Oh feels better soon.

This pregnancy at 36+1
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/36weeks1day3.jpg
My son at 34+1 (I cant find the 36+1 with him lol and a 38+1 from kyle)
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/DSC00844.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/Photo535.jpg

What do we think this baby bigger or Kyle bigger.. be a fun guessing game :haha:

Mmmmmm, i think we'll need a 38week comparison of each photo, it's too hard to tell at the moment. Though i think your current bump is about the same size as your 34 Week Kyle bump. Big day for you tomorrow, are you getting in some R&R today ready in preparation?

oh yes, me and kyle only just dragged ourselfs out of bed haha relaxing with a nice bowl of coco pops :haha:

Coco pops are like the best had to buy a cheap version the other week as the shop had none! the only way to make the cheap ones taste remotely nice was to add chocolate milkshake powder :haha: So glad to be back to the good stuff

Tesco's version are quite yummy. Not the value one's, there in a yellow box with a cat on it lol, we too have had a few week's on a tight food budget :blush:

We should rename the group! "The November Coco Pops" :haha: Just eating a nice freashly baked cake with Kyle its still warm yummy!! Thinking I may have to bake another before Oh gets home though or we will of eaten it all yum yum! Baby seems to like the cake shes been going mad since I started eating it :haha:

Good old coco pops! You can't go wrong when cereal has chocolate in it :haha:
Did you make another cake?? You wouldn't of had to admit making 2 either, mwah ha ha, lot's and lot's of cake for you and the kiddies!
I wonder how Jubblys induction/C-section went the other day? Hopefully she'll post in here to let us know how it all went <3
My friend told me that it's 8 week's on Sunday till Christmas day and now im panicking! Bia-tch lol

nah didnt make another cake had enough left haha! Home birth is now booked I can give birth at home as of sunday! Paid off the Reg office so its all done I will be Mrs Newson as of 4pm on the 23rd June 2012! Going to view the house tomorrow as the agent had not been given the new keys today lol But if we want it we will be moving in ASAP!

Hope it all went ok for her she should be busy with a newborn

Well by the sounds of today, We may have the keys on tuesday to start moving!! Been out buying paint ready to get both houses sorted and of course window shopping at things we dont need but would be nice haha.. Like wall Decals, tv wall bracket haha

hey ladies

i had my little boy on tuesday at 9.02. goin to try and do my birth story tonight....hope your all well xx

Congrats Mrs LQ!! Hope you & baby are doing well!

Congratulations MrsLQ! If you do have the time to do your birth story, please put the link up in here so we can have a look at it, can't wait to read all about it and hopefully see pix of your little dude :hugs:

Leslyann, Wow, that's not alot of time to pack up and move!! Will you be getting in helpers? I do love window shopping/internet browsing. I just wish i had some money to actually play with haha!

Oh yeah Mum and dad will be in painting the new place as soon as we get the keys then we start moving slowly since we have to give 4weeks on this house lol Won a birthpool on ebay today :happydance: Also started to lose my plug which I forgot how ikky that is lol Everyone thinks this baby is coming early she was 4/5ths on thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->