NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Oh no! I hope your birthing pool will get to you on time, sound's like it won't be long. I think you'll have her this time next week (and i'll still be waiting :haha:) How much did you manage to save via ebay?

Brand new £119... I paid £30.99 just need to buy a new hose comes with brand new liner, all the pumps etc

5th of november baby? lol I think the 14th or 17th lol

Wow, can't go wrong with that!! If worse come's to the worse OH will have to get bucket's of water to fill it :winkwink:
Nope, you won't last that long (in my opinion lol) When's your next MW appointment?

Ment to see the midwife on the 11th at the childrens centre but if Ive moved into the new house by then it will be a new homebirth assesment lol

Best get washing the moses basket stuff just incase she comes like you say :haha: Hope your not kept waiting to long hun

Will you be able too deliver in the new house without another assessment? (just in case)
Im predicting the 9th for myself. Got MW on Monday so hopefully she'll be able to tell me how well we're doing as i've not been told anything in regard's to engagement yet :/

Yeah but its helpful for them to know how to get there lol with this house they where 30mins late because you turn into another street before you turn into ours lol Have you checked your notes? the Mw did not tell me but it says on them 4/5th palp or however they write it lol at my last app before that one baby was brim..

Although Ive heard alot of 2nd time babys dont engage untill labour has started :shrug:

Oh yeah Mum and dad will be in painting the new place as soon as we get the keys then we start moving slowly since we have to give 4weeks on this house lol Won a birthpool on ebay today :happydance: Also started to lose my plug which I forgot how ikky that is lol Everyone thinks this baby is coming early she was 4/5ths on thursday

sounds very promising doesn't sound long off. bargain on pool btw! quick question to all you ladies i was in hospital today and she said baby has turned since thursday when she was breech at midwife appointment i was reading my notes and it says engagement 3 does that mean 3/5 engaged? i'm totally confused hehe x

How is it written in your notes hun as 3/5ths? or just 3? and have I read correctly that baby is breach? because I thought the whole 3/5ths kind of thing was how much of the head was able to be felt? like my midwife can feel 4/5ths of my babys head.. If they think baby is breach Id ask for a scan to confirm whats going on..Ring your midwife to translate your notes as some mw's write things differently x

sorry prob didn't write it very well haha she was breech on thursday but today she said she had turned and in my yellow print off notes from hospital said head down and engagement 3. any idea? she didn't say anything apart from she had turned which i hadn't even noticed x

:rofl: read my MW notes, your funny. There un-translatable like some sort of alien language, i can barely make out the date let alone the actual messages, the woman's writing is a mess to say the least!
3? I would be confused to, especially if it was a 3 and breech!! When's your next appointment?

i had scan at 34 weeks which confirmed she was breech i have section booked for 10 days so doesn't make any difference really but was just wondering cus if she is engaging means she'll be smaller than my son because he was to big to even engage!! x

how come you've got a section booked?
What if you go into natural labour, will they let you give birth naturally or section you?
Sorry im giving you more Q's than A's lol

because i had section with my son i opted for another as feel safer with the blood loss ect rather than something going wrong and then she was breech too. but seems like she has turned anyway x

Is it scary for you knowing you'll be sectioned?
Must admit that would be my worst birthing nightmare, Section and an Epidural!! -rub's bumpy, please be a good baby-

maybe she has engaged then if she has turned which is that case I would guess her head anyway is smaller than your sons since he was too big to engage. Will they still give you a Section if she has changed? Although I guess so since some hospitals dont liek VBAC's

if i go into labour they'll take me straight for section everything will stay the same as before. no not scared about section at all i didn't labour at all with my son and had section. probably because it's all i know tbh. it is very weird knowing when she'll be here though. so do you think that 3 means 3/5 engaged then? i have had bit of pressure in my bum yesterday and today though and my mum said bump looked like had dropped bit when she came yesterday x

Sounds like she has then hun, part of baby has to be hiding somewhere for the bump to drop, and the pressure sounds like shes low. Well good luck with your section!

thankyou 40 min then 9 days to go feels like forever but will come so quick x

At a guess I'd agree with the 3/5th. Hopefully you won't start natural labour so that you don't get any labour pain's before your section. I hope it all goes well for you, and I'll be lookin forward to reading your birth story ^.^
How long will you have to stay in hospital after you section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->