NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

3 babies born already?! Are the november babies just impatient lol

:happydance: let's hope so!! Only know of 3 so far, hopefully all the ladies that posted their date's in here originally will come back with the birthing update's. It's really frustrating that the thread got moved into G&D's, as most people tend to hang around 3rd tri :shrug:

On a side note, there are 114 ladies that posted there November due bump's in here (inc myself), 3 so far that we know of isn't bad going, but it should already be 11 (by Due Date), and assuming the other 8 haven't had their babies yet, that's alot of over due ladies

I remember from the May mummies 2009 about half of the ladies who posted their dates never came back.. Hell I may have no internet when I give birth due to moving lol and I have no text buddie to update people lol

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the new moms!!

Connor Maxwell Lockwood arrived on 10/30/2011 at 2:38 am weighing 7lb 6oz and 20 inches long.

Attachments

• Connor early days 011.jpg
    Connor early days 011.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations Mrs. AJ!! He's got soooo much hair <3 Would be lovely to see your birth story (if you've had time to do one of course) :hugs:

Lesleyann, I know it's too much to expect everyone to come back and post, just a nice thought lol. I'll gladly swap number's with you, we talk often enough on here anyway! :flower: How's the moving going??

In the other nov group there are already 15 babies..not sure which members overlap

Congrats hun!!!

Yeah I will swap with you Hun. Going good both kids bedrooms have been painted, mine just needs the White in it doing, bathroom ceiling, landing then all upstairs is gloss and carpet cleaning and putting laminate in the bathroom as it has carpet in there at the moment.. Livingroom needs glossing, kitchen 3walls to be painted downstairs toilet finish wall papering then we are done!! The pink in baby's room is great!! Dentist in a few hours boo! Already had religious callers and I anit even moved in yet lol!!

Which November group is that Michieb? :flower:

Wow, Im surprised you have time to get on here with all your going's on! Hope the dentist goes well :thumbup:
Lol, in the 2.5 year's we've lived in this place I've had 1 church going old lady call at the door. She kept me at the door for half an hour :dohh: I didn't want to be rude, but no matter how much I tried telling her we aren't interested she would not go away! Wasted her own time more than mine though :haha: (Im an Agnostic and my OH was Christian, but over the year's has lost his faith and come over to my dark side lol. Don't think his parent's we're overly thrilled when we said Auron wouldn't be christened, instead he had a naming ceremony on his first birthday so he still has 'mentors')

Well I'm moving from next to a kingdom hall to next to another so I'm used to it lol I have mainly been telling my parents what I want doing where. Will post some pictures when I get home on the laptop

2 rockinboys its the november babies chrysanthem group - i think you posted there a few times as well - remember it had a ton of pages by the time we found it

hope this helps im sure some of these are on ur 1st page
Seoj – Madden Avery - Born 7th October

Angelique – Zachary Darrin - Born 13th October

Notjustyet - Annie - Born 15th October

Finsmummy - Corey - Born 15th October

Srm0421 - Kaylee Gaige - Born 19th October

1stTimeAround - Rayden - Born 21st October

K8Y - Martha Louise - Born 22nd October

repogirl813 - Kyleigh Michelle - Born 22nd October

abi17 - Arabella Joy - Born 23rd October

bmuir11207 - Addison Renee - Born 26th October

joey300187 - Harrison Michael - Born 28th October

Huggles - Logan Alexander - Born 30th October

MrsAJ - Connor Maxwell - Born 30th October

alybel - Veronica Belle - Born 31st October (?)

DrGomps - Josephine Lynn - Born 2nd nov

2 rockinboys its the november babies chrysanthem group - i think you posted there a few times as well - remember it had a ton of pages by the time we found it

Oh yeah!! I tend to mooch around the 3rd tri forum so I've not seen it as it's in the G&D's

Babyhopes, thanx for that!! I'll see if there's anyone on the list :hugs:

Done! Only 2 off the list that was on the first post here ^.^

Dentist was horrible lol they cleaned my teeth for me and made my gums bleed which my gums never do!! Now my teeth hurt!! They asked me how many units of alcohol I drink a week lmao!!

:rofl: was you wearing a state puff marshmallow outfit or something?! Though saying that, 20% of pregnant women continue to drink whilst pregnant, (Not just the odd glass of wine or half pint at that!) make's me feel sick that people can be so selfish! Ouchie on the teeth cleaning!! When I had mine done last year I felt like she's actually made a gap in between my two front bottom teeth! It had been 7 year's since I'd seen a dentist though :blush: Am waiting till LO has arrived before I bother to go back as I need an x-ray. One of my back teeth broke when I was a teenager and was filled in, but it decided to crumble and fall out in June. Saw the dentist and she filled it in, said I would need to have it replaced properly after LO is born as I would need an x-ray, but about 5week's after she'd done it, it fell out again! Useless woman. Good job it doesn't hurt, and that I didn't have to pay for it other wise I'd of been really p**sed off!

Hi :) Just to let you know I had my little boy Ieuan on the 27th October. He weighed 7lbs 4oz. Stiil can't believe he is here :)

Congrats Maria! Thanks for update tworockinboys

The dental nurse is our mates family she asked me about oh and baby and Kyle lol so god knows why she asked haha been at the new house most of the day.... Had some sparklers in the garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->