November bump buddies :)

Ttcbabynmber2

Mommy of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I just got my :bfp: and Im due around November 12th. This is my second baby I have a 3yr old boy and i'm hoping for a girl FX! I am 23 and live in California. I would love to have bump buddies with a similar due date.

So far my symptoms are lower back pain and a little cramping not really cramping but like a sore feeling in my abdomen and sore breasts.

anyway look forward to making buddies soon!

Hi there. I am also due nov 12th!! Same symptoms as you really, with a little insomnia and nausea xx

Congratulations! When did you find out? Were you trying for a long time?

congrats hun , Can i join you ladies . I also found out and will be due around Nov 4th..
I have been dizzy and little cramping also.

We've been trying for around 10 months now - found out on 2nd March at 10 dpo!! How about you? xx:flower:

Sandy of course you can join congratulations. I just found out on the third not sure how many dpo but I think I Od on the 14 or 15 of February. Im still a little nervous since I tested early but Af was due yesterday and she didn't show up so I'm getting more n more excited! Hopefully we can all get to know eachother because I haven't found any November threads maybe cuz it's still a little early? Hope to talk to u ladies soon!

Oh I forgot to mention I've been getting spurts of energy followed by sudden fatigue on and off. I never experience that when I was pregnant with my DS so that's a new symptom for me :)

Congrats everyone! Can I join too? I got my BFP last Thursday at 9 dpo on FRER, but it was confirmed yesterday by the dr :) My due date is 11/14. DH and I have been trying for #2 for 8 months, I'm so happy!

Congratulations cupcake81. It seems like were all mummy's already am I right? I told DS were having a baby and he seems very excited I just hope it stays that way FX! Lol

Would love to chat with some of you... I'm due Nov 3rd... This is my second pregnancy after MC June/July 2010.

Congrats willyandcourt!

@Ttcbabynmber2 - I keep asking my DD if she wants to be a big sister and she just looks at me like I have 3 heads lol I think I might just get some books on "big sister" for her to help explain it all

The symptoms I've been having so far sore breasts, nausea, and I'll be totally full then the next second, I'm starving and have to eat something ASAP.

Congratulations willyandcourt welcome :)

Ugh my boobs r so sore today but I love it lol just because it means I'm pregnant :)

@ cupcake81 lol i think the more u talk about it the more shell get used to it :) my ds says he wants a boy but I want a girl so bad! I'm scared he's gonna jinx me :o

How are you doing with morning sickness? I am just getting started with it and it comes and goes. Is that normal? Boobs still very sore... just starting week 6.... yay!!!

Hey, can I join? We found out a week and a half ago, and this was our first month trying. We had just stopped the pill so we could have a honeymoon baby after our wedding in April. Oooops, it came in early but v. excited. Looks like we're due 1st of November :)
Starting week 6 today and have nausea and fatigue. Still cannot believe our luck and we hope everything is going to be OK... Scan on 13/04, 3 days before our wedding!

Hi ladies! I'm gonna join the crowd. I'm due on 11/10/11. I got a positive FRER on 03/02/11 and my OB confirmed it with in office urine test yesterday 03/08/11. SO excited cause I've been ready for another baby since DD was about 2 or 3. But with childcare as expensive as it is I've had to wait until she'll start elementary school.

I've only been experiencing nausea and sore breasts so far. Praying that the nausea doesn't turn into full on vomiting! It's tricky though....I feel like I could eat a horse but when I eat too much it makes the nausea worse. Ugh! I'll take it though.

Hoping for a boy here! Haven't told DD as the OB recommends not mentioning it until we at least hear the heartbeat.

Hi Ladies, just found out Sunday after 11 mos TTC while bfing my daughter. i will try to keep up. mid month due, trying to get a MW.

Welcome ladies and congratulations!
@Willyandcourt no MS yet but I read it usually starts week 6 I just feel like im walking everywhere half asleep I'm soo tired. With my DS I only had nausea but never vomited. So fx for the same this time around :) can't believe I'm almost at week 5!

Middle of week 6 for me and just found out morning sickness lasts all day for me and chocolate makes it worst :-(

Welcome ladies and congratulations!
@Willyandcourt no MS yet but I read it usually starts week 6 I just feel like im walking everywhere half asleep I'm soo tired. With my DS I only had nausea but never vomited. So fx for the same this time around :) can't believe I'm almost at week 5!

I am a parapro at a local elementary school, so I get the joys of eating in the lunchroom. Most of the time, the lunches are good, but yesterday. I lost all of it... :-( So, I guess I'm getting started. So far, other than yesterday's episode, some nausea.
Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->