November bump buddies :)

Congrats Mummytobe94! Willyandcourt, I just had an overwhelming feeling of puking just now! I stopped myself but that was crazy.. I heard that always keeping something in your tummy helps. small meals throughout the day. I heard ginger helps.. And maybe even B6 vitamins with your doctors okay. Lemon water? Just throwing stuff out there =)

So, I've had a stuffy nose for a while now! Looked it up under pregnancy symptoms- It appears to be one.. Apparently it may happen for no reason. grrrr.. Really annoying

had a little scare today... started spotting. Went to the doc. She said it was old blood, not sure from what, and she checked my cervix. It was still closed. She also did an ultrasound. The baby has a heartbeat, but it's too early to measure the rate. There was no bleeding around the sac. Blood work was done, but I won't know any results until Monday. All is good news, but I'm nervous and scared right now. So... I guess I'm keeping my fingers crossed and in need of much prayer for God to do His work. I hope all is well with everyone!

I'm sorry to hear, hunny! I'm glad that you've been able to hear some good news and my prayers are definitely with you. Let us know how you are doing.

Sorry Willyandcourt but it sounds like your doctor was pretty optimistic. Ill be praying for you but I have a feeling everything will be ok :)

Hey ladies! Had my appt yesterday. Nothing too exciting, just confirming what we already know. I will be hearing the babies heartbeat on April 25th! They also give you the option to do an early scan. I wanted opinions on this. An early scan helps detect birth defects early on. This also includes an ultrasound which may or may not be included through my insurance. It sounds like a freebie (as far as getting to see the baby) but I feel confused. I know my baby will be okay so do I want to find something out that I already know... But what if there is something.. ??? I dk. What do you girls think?

Hi everyone I hope your all doing ok. I've had such a busy week I haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like. :( megarice I think u should have the early scan why not? I'd love to see my baby asap! :)

So far so good... feeling kind of sickly lately, but no vomiting....

@megarice: get ur early scan if it's something you want to do. not sure how ur insurance pays for them, but mine will pay for them. i had to have 4 back to back last year within 2 mos. and 1 final at the hospital last year. Insurance paid for all of them.

Woohoo I'm a blueberry this week! So this is what I will do; 1. I will wait to hear the heartbeat, 2. I will ask how much it costs (w/o insurance just in case) 3. From there decide whether or not I should. I want to so bad though but I want to make sure I can afford it if the insurance doesn't cover it for some reason. They are saying insurance is getting strict on what is medically necessary and what is not.

Hope everything is going well for you ladies.
oh! I also found out a cousin of mine is expecting and she's due in November! We are within a week a part. So exciting =)

It's a shame that insurance is becoming a stronger dictator in our healthcare. I know there are people and doctors that take advantage, but my doctor does not do anything that is not medically necessary.

As for my ultrasound on the 28th, I have a jumping jelly bean. It kept moving too much for the doc to get an accurate heart rate with the ultrasound. So... I'm going back on Monday to have another one. We did get to hear the heartbeat!!! It was strong!!!

That's super exciting, willyandcourt! I can't wait to see our baby on April 25th! =)

Congratz willyandcourt! I can't wait to see my baby unfortunately since I'm still in the process of getting prenatal care I probably won't get an U/S till week 10 or 11 :(

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I can understand how following a blog after reaching our main goal is not as important.. I'm soo tired lately and all I want to do is sleep or lay down! I want to have my energy back.. I'm super excited about our journeys together. I spent an EXHAUSTING weekend with my mother in law and their family. I went to a baby shower with her for the weekend at my DH's home town. OMG nothing but baby stuff and family drama lol. I'm glad to be home and honestly, I don't want to know about buying baby stuff in a LONG time. So, is it wrong for me to want new and modern stuff for our new baby? They found this pack and play package that they bought for the baby shower but then found out that she was already bought one. It's not my style at all but they want to save it for me! Is it wrong for me to have them return it? I feel sooo bad.. Feeling sooo nauseous right now.. blah! xoxoxo.. good day ladies!

How is everyone? I go for my next checkup this afternoon. I woke up at 2:30a with a terrible cramp but no bleeding. I'm not sure if it was uterine or bladder spasm as I have IC. Oh! Well! I guess I'll find out this afternoon.

I'm doing good. I told my boss yesterday and he took it better than I thought! I have my first big appt this coming Monday to hear the heartbeat and MAYBE get to see it =) Hope every else is doing fine!

My appointment today was good. The baby's heart rate was 164! It was moving around alot. Everything measures right on target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->