November bump buddies :)

Middle of week 6 for me and just found out morning sickness lasts all day for me and chocolate makes it worst :-(

Can you eat or do anything that helps? I always hear crackers are good, but I don't like crackers very much... Just wondering what, if anything, has been working for you.

hi ladies - I am also due 13th November and this is my second baby... we were told we could not conceive naturally and now we have a surpise :cloud9: zoe was an IVF baby who we tried for for nearly 2 years.. im terrified to be honest as she is only 11.5 months so she will only be 19 months when baby no 2 is born.. i work 80% and just dont know how i will cope.. would love to share experiences :hugs::kiss:

Welcome lilly123!
@ Williandcourt sucking on a lemon when I felt nauseated always helped me when I was pregnant with DS.

WELL HELLO LADIES!!! So glad to join the thread.. JUST got my :bfp: So exciting.
Symptoms- I've been feeling REALLY tired lately and have been feeling a little nauseous with the sensitive boobas.. Due Nov 14 per my due date calculator. ..

Yay megarice I am so happy to have you on this thread I can't believe we are both here together! I'm soo happy and excited for the both of us. :)

So how did everyone tell their significant other of their pregnancy? Are you telling family right away or are you waiting a few?

Ttcbabynmbr2- This is the most exciting thing ever! I can't believe that after we get our Mirena's taken out a day apart- our due dates are also a day apart. Can't imagine a better bump buddy =) .. How are you ladies feeling? Any overwhelming symptoms yet? Nausea has hit me this morning. This probably means it's going to get me pretty bad =( Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday. ( As fantastic as Mondays can get)

So how did everyone tell their significant other of their pregnancy? Are you telling family right away or are you waiting a few?
I really didn't say anything... I just handed him the final test... I took a strip test the one night and got a faint line. Took another strip test the next morning... still another faint line. Then the following afternoon, I got CBE digital. and handed it to him when it read positive. We are cautiously excited!!!

Sorry if I talk too much on here, I'm super excited =). Made my first appointment for next week. YAY..

Hey, we both looked at the stick at the same time, so we found out together!
For families, waiting until the day after 12 weeks scan, coz that will be the day before our wedding day... lots of tears expected!!

Thanks for the tips on the lemon. So far, I make nausea go away with liquorice and I am eating very little but every two hours. So I am eating my dinner over 4 hours lol

How is everyone going?

1st appt. 3/28. I s/b 8w4d by then... I'm both nervous and excited!!! My symptoms come and go, so I just do what I feel like I can during the times I feel better. During my sick times, I just take a nap... except when I'm working. I'll take a brief walk down the hall and back to my room, drink some lemon water, or eat a small snack. I hope all is well with everyone!!!

I haven't experienced much in the symptoms area.. Tender breasts a little and the occasional mild nausea today. When do you guys think it's a good time to tell your Employer?

I haven't experienced much in the symptoms area.. Tender breasts a little and the occasional mild nausea today. When do you guys think it's a good time to tell your Employer?
I told my employer already. Principal, AP, and school nurse. I thought it would be best to tell them just in case something happened to me at work. I'm not sure what your work situation is, but tell them when you feel comfortable letting them know.

Hi ladies hope your and your sticky beans are doing well :) I haven't been able to get on bnb as much as I'd like but I have been so unbelievably tired Ive been to lazy to even check my email! I can't believe I'm only 5 weeks and I'm already getting so many symptoms well more than with my DS.
So boob still sore, im tired but my new symptoms are: crying uncontrollably because OH didn't want to eat Japanese food which lead me to think he didn't love me because he was gonna let me starve to death LMAO well at least I thought so for about an hour n then I realized I'm going crazy! Breaking out :(. And my face is an oil slick when I have always had incredibly dry skin and nausea started yesterday but haven't felt it today.

@ megarice and willyandcourt I can't bellieve u guys have dr. Appointments already. I was gonna wait till 8 weeks to schedule one. I didn't know you can go in so soon. I'm going to have to get my insurance issues together so I can make an appointment ASAP

Oh and megarice I told my boss last week since I'm going to get my prenatal care at the hospital where I work I figured shed find out anyway. But I think you should say it when your ready or when it's necessary whichever comes first lol :)

lol, you crack me up ttcnmbr2! I bet OH is thinking he's in for a ride.. I read online some doctors take you in as early as 6 weeks. I'm just a little impatient and I want to make sure everything is okay. I had the flu a few weeks back and I was taking medicines and for some reason I'm just a little freaked out about it. I'm sure it's fine.
I really don't know when the right time to tell my employer or family but I was thinking I could wait until at least my appt on Monday. I did tell my brothers last night. They both live in Puerto Rico. My older brother I just sent him a text telling him he needs to make plans to visit in November- He didn't get it I had tell him. My younger brother, we were talking on Skype and I sent him a pic of my test. It took a while to download but as soon as he saw it he TOTALLY freaked out. I swear I almost saw tears.. =) He's so adorable. He's 23yo but my son and I are his world. He writes music so he's going to write a few songs for the baby. I did forgot to mention my overwhelming symptom of being tired all the time!..
Hope you ladies are doing great

Hey, congrats on the pregnancy :) I'm 17, due 18th November & in the UK :flower: x

I discovered once last week and now today... the hard way... if I don't keep a little something on my stomach. I get really sick!!! During the short time I was pregnant with my angel baby, I never really got sick, so I didn't think I would this time. Mostly nausea... blah!!! So, any suggestions from any of you (especially those of you who've had successful pregnancies) will greatly be appreciated. I know everyone is different, but I'm up for trying anything that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->