November bump buddies :)

Congrats, tlh! Gone to any appts yet?

I had my first appointment at 8 weeks and hated my doctor so I had my second appointment at almost 11 weeks and loved that doctor. I already had an ultrasound to determine my due date and it was the most amazing thing ever to see and hear the baby's heartbeat..especially with this being my first!

Had an appt today and got to hear the heartbeat! I have another one scheduled for next week for a scan and I can't wait =) Heartbeat was strong at around 150/160

megarice - congratulations!

tlh - don't stop searching for a doctor you are comfortable with. You need to feel at ease with your healthcare provider no matter what.

megarice - congratulations!

tlh - don't stop searching for a doctor you are comfortable with. You need to feel at ease with your healthcare provider no matter what.

Yeah since its my first I was just going to suck it up and deal with the first one I visited since everyone told me great things about him but he had wanted to do a procedure on me that had a high risk for a miscarriage and I just couldn't go back to him. I talked to the second doctor about my concerns and he answered every question I had and gave me information about things I didn't even think to ask about. He is definitely who I am going to stick with now!

MS is terrible today :( Everyone keeps telling me that it will get better, but it's not!!!

I'm trying B6 supplement. We'll see how that goes... I did get to sleep last night, and this morning was a little better. I just cannot do the normal things like saltines, pressure points, and a couple others.

today i am having my first experience of heart burn and it is terrible!!

My MS wasnt improving so my dr prescribed me diclectin and it helps!! It makes me very tired but stopped my puking completely :happydance: And I KNOW the heartburn is going to kick in soon as I can feel the slight indigestion starting. I had horrible HB with all my other 3....

Still not much better. I have my good days and bad, of course! The only thing I can eat and very little of is something with sugar. Before I got pregnant, I ate very healthy... whole grains, vegetables, lean protein, etc. But, now, it's whatever I can get into my mouth to stay down. Ugh!!!

Still not much better. I have my good days and bad, of course! The only thing I can eat and very little of is something with sugar. Before I got pregnant, I ate very healthy... whole grains, vegetables, lean protein, etc. But, now, it's whatever I can get into my mouth to stay down. Ugh!!!

I started eating healthier after I found out I was pregnant. i've always been an average weight girl but i wanted to eat healthier knowing i was pregnant. i know how you feel though all the foods that aren't good for you are what makes you feel better! i'm thankful my morning sickness ended at about 9 weeks now just certain smells make me sick but i have a full appetite! i hope you get yours back soon!

https://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/Maritza_Gonzalez-Rice/IMAG0033.jpg

hi ladies im new to BnB and am due between 12th-17th november. could really do with some bump buddies to share stories with. is it ok to join in.

congrats to all x

Of course it is! Welcome 1stTimeAround and congratulations on your bump!!

Im due 18th Nov, this is my second baby. I have a DS who is almost 15months old

hi all thanks for the welcome as u can tell from username this is my first so everything is new to me. ive got my 1st scan on wed and am feeling a mixture of stuff... excited/nervous/worried/excited lol
could do with any tips that u may have... stretchmarks/ achey breasts/ maternity clothes.

thankfully have had no morning sickness :happydance:

:hug: to all x

I'm due Nov 8th and this is my 6th child. *squeak* I'm like the old lady that lived in the shoe!!! :haha:

I don't know anyone pregnant so its great to be able to keep in touch with other Mums due around the same time!

I hope that you are alll well (and that you have not formed deep-relationships with your toilet-bowls as I seem to have. I have been feeling sick EVERY DAY for just over five weeks! :cry::cry:) XX

1stTimeAround: I didn't have morning sickness at first, but as things started progressing, I got really sick. I hope and pray you don't get that nasty stuff.

mater: I'm absolutely impressed your pregnant with your 6th child. This is soooo amazing!!! Your not like the old lady who lived in a shoe. I would gladly accept any tips/advice you have as for dealing with the ins and outs of pregnancy. I'm due Nov. 7 with my 1st. (MC last year June '10). I look forward to hearing from you and everyone else!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->