November bump buddies :)

Oooh don't get me started on advice! I should not know when to stop boasting or advising!!

=D

Welcome everyone! I'm glad to share in our journey together!

I'm due Nov 8th and this is my 6th child. *squeak* I'm like the old lady that lived in the shoe!!! :haha:

I don't know anyone pregnant so its great to be able to keep in touch with other Mums due around the same time!

I hope that you are alll well (and that you have not formed deep-relationships with your toilet-bowls as I seem to have. I have been feeling sick EVERY DAY for just over five weeks! :cry::cry:) XX

I am also due on the 8th and I would love to have someone with experience to talk to. This is my first and I was super excited until I lost my job over it so now i'm struggling to even afford rent and bills and can't really enjoy being pregnant!

tlh97990- That's horrible to hear! Where were you working and how long were you there? Can you file for unemployment? There has got to be laws against that!

tlh97990- That's horrible to hear! Where were you working and how long were you there? Can you file for unemployment? There has got to be laws against that!

I was working at nursing home and was there barely over a year. They fired me for my doctor temporarily giving me a lifting limit due to some spotting at my first visit. I did apply for unemployment and my employer told them i quit my job so i would be denied. I have filed an appeal and i'm hoping the unemployment comes through quickly!!! i did get a lawyer as well and she said i have a strong case for discrimination so we're sueing my work, but they said it could take a year or two for this to get settled. wish me luck!

tlh97990 I hope everything works out! I know how the litigation process works since I'm a claims adjuster and deal with it on a daily basis. Most of the hold ups are mainly the attorneys. Keep us updated!!

scan pic all... gender guess please x

Attachments

• Photo146.jpg
    Photo146.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
1stTimeAround- I dont know! I'm going crazy wanting to find mine out =) My initial thoughts was a girl for you. But after looking at it for a min I think boy. =)

Hello All I am due 11-11-11 and brand new to this thread. I have have had some problems with previous pregnancies but this one is going well with the help of GOD and prometrium!! I hope that someone needs a buddy as i do!!! Best wishes to all of you ladies!!!!:baby:

Hello All I am due 11-11-11 and brand new to this thread. I have have had some problems with previous pregnancies but this one is going well with the help of GOD and prometrium!! I hope that someone needs a buddy as i do!!! Best wishes to all of you ladies!!!!:baby:

weelcome lovelymommy... i love the due date :)

Welcome, Lovelymommy!! We are all looking for buddies here =) My prayers and thoughts are with you for a H&H 9!

Hi everyone! I'm due Nov 12th. First baby & wasn't planned so was a bit of a shock! But couldn't be more happy or excited now! Starting to sink in properly now that we've told people and I've started to show properly... eeek!

I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone found out what they are having yet? Or are you going to find out??

I'm going to find out on the 17th of June!!!
Will it be :blue: or :pink:?
We'll soon find out!!!

Can you believe we are almost half way there?? I think I might go find out next week . There is a place around where I live that does Gender ultrasounds. I'm in between changing doctors so I haven't had an opportunity to schedule it with them but I don't think I can wait lol. I'm hoping for pink news but whatever it is it'll be loved and wanted. =)

It is definitely hard to believe we're almost half way there. I'm anxious for June 17th. I go early that morning for the ultrasound, then will go see the midwife right after. I'm lucky to get both appointments back-to-back. Exciting!!!!!!!!

https://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/Maritza_Gonzalez-Rice/BABY_2321-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->