November Due Dates (cont)

I'm so sorry about your dog, big hug! No BH for me, or baby hiccups for that matter... do I worry?! x

:hugs: Sarah - so sorry about your dog :( :(

Mommab - that's great news!!

Bookity - hope your scan goes well today :)

Lillio - I wouldn't worry, my 2nd never got hiccups and I never got BHs with him really either :)

Thanks girls,
Scan went well, ecg normal.
Size development normal, although she has a big head and short arms! LOL. Weight etc normal, technically I lost a kg, but I gained heaps the last time so I thinks some of that wasn't real. Baby is 1800gms and 38cm long! If she keeps growing at the same weight, she'll be 3.8kgs or somewhere there abouts at the end :) which is something like 8lbs.

Iron STILL LOW UGH!

Oh and ... ok I was going to add something else but can't remember :dohh:

Oh now I do! 31 weeks! 9 weeks to go!!!!

Morning peeps!!! Everyone ok?

Feeling uge today but proactive. Little late in the day but having a look at prams and mattresses and car seats!! online of course!:happydance:

I wish stuff would arrive in the mail, I kind of want to tick more stuff off and see where I'm at :/

Frustrating moment: I've been wanting to compare prices on two cloth nappy websites. One was being updated, which just came back online today, the other site just went OFF TODAY! UGH! Apparently she turns her website off when she goes on holiday????

ok, what is with today?!?!? I just hit my tooth with the spoon and chipped some off! I don;t think I need it filed before my next appointment, but still! :mamafy:

ouch Sarah! :( Just sit down and do nothing for the rest of the day ... it's going to be one of those days for you i think :(

I should also make a list of what I need to buy ..... just don't think it's that much?

Just had a really scary realisation. I was just looking at photos of a friends baby and cant believe how much these babies grow up in such a short space of time.
She has a 6 month old standing up arghhh. Yes, only 6 months! makes me think twice about wanting pregnancy to be over as soon as it is they seem to turn into teenagers! panic attack!
Makes me kind of sad at the thought that they grow so fast and we will be running around after a toddler before we know it.

Hmmmm I'm going to try and enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can and savour the last few months of it just being me and my OH.

My mini rant/panic x

Sarah Im sorry about your puppy and the rest of your day not going well :nope: But im happy that your appointment went well today.

Whatwill, they do grow up so so fast!! I cant believe that my baby is 9 years old already. Enjoy every minute of everyday. Even the ones that are rough.

One of my OH co-workers emailed me this morning asking if I wanted some gently used baby girls clothes and items!! Heck yeah I do!! Her friend down south is mailing them up this way and she alot of them had not even been worn :happydance: I am not above freebies!! Especially since there are no girl hand me downs in our family.

Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment, but not with my regular doc :nope: so im half excited half not to see how our LO is coming along.

Good luck! I'm always a little worried when I go to the doctor :(. I can't help it!
I got some second hand stuff from my brother's little boy! No girls around unfortunately :p. Although my MIL wants to give me stuff from when DH and his sister were kids. But there probably very dust mitey by now :/ Oh well, I'll dig through and give them a good wash :p

Just had a catalogue for Vertbaudet come through the door.
Some really nice outfits in there. Think its a french company. Not to sure how they got my address but I have fallen in love with the girls winter outfits. Soooo cute!

Anybody heard of this company?:coffee:

Oh wow she still has your OH and SIL stuff? I could never hold on to things that long. I give it all away to my SIL's since they all had boys. And since im the first to have a girl, im sure if any of them have girls after me I will give it all away to them as well.

As for doctors appointments I always get excited to go. Well at least to my usual doctor. But this time she wants me to meet her other two partners just in case she is on maternity leave when I deliver. I believe tomorrow I am meeting a man. Im not big on having a man for my OB. They tick me off when they say things dont hurt that bad, or this wont hurt that much. How the hell would they know!! Have you grown life? Have you had your breast grow two cups sizes causing your back to hurt? Do you get up every hour to pee, or have your belly tighten so hard that you want to throw up? Or tried to push a baby out of your vagina?? I dont think so, so dont tell me how bad things dont hurt :haha: As you can tell I had a bad experience with a male doc concerning lady matters hehe

I like my male ob! but I think they're all different :p

This is a thing with my in-laws... they don't through anything away... I mean NOTHING!

Your right! My PCP is a man and I love him to death!!!

I few year ago I had some abnormal cells that required me to have a cervical biopsy and I had a man do it. As he was cutting away part of my cervix I started to cry in pain and he said "oh its not that bad you'll be fine just calm down." After it was over the nurse looked at me and said "did you just want to smack him in the face or what?" :haha: I know not all male docs are like that but he just left a bad impression on me for his gender and womens care lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->