november due dates

shereen1

Reaction score
hi anyone else due in november , im due on the 9th and the time is realy dragging now xx

Lucky woman - My MAT leave don't even start til 22nd November :D

Are you excited?

yer im realy excited just want to see what she looks like and make sure everything is ok with her i dont think i will stop worring about her health untill i see her , everthing has been fine with all my scans and that but u still worry about these things dont ya . getting nervouse about the labour tho :wacko: x

I'm due November 23rd, and no, time is not dragging for me, it seems like it's just around the corner!

I'm due on the 7th, but I expect to go at least 2 weeks over lol

Why are you expecting to go over marley?
I hope I don't go over!

It runs in the family. My gran was 3-4 weeks late with most of hers, my aunt was 3 weeks late with my cousin and my mum was 2-3 weeks late with all of us.

i went over with both my other 2 so it will probably happen again with this one , but i hope not!

I'm due November 23rd, and no, time is not dragging for me, it seems like it's just around the corner!
Im due on the same day as you. Thats if I dont need a C section as baby is laying breech still.:dohh:

Im due on the same day as you. Thats if I dont need a C section as baby is laying breech still.:dohh:

During my last appointment my doctor told me that he wasn't even gonna bother to check or worry me about what position the baby is in.

He said that he's had babies turn on him during birth.

Ladies on this forum are talking about breech babies as early as 30 weeks, but according to my doc he says it can pretty much move all the way towards the end.

He did push on my belly a bit and said that the head was next to my left hip bone, so I guess that's 'down'.

Miss maternal, is your doctor talking c section already based on the position of the baby?

During my last appointment my doctor told me that he wasn't even gonna bother to check or worry me about what position the baby is in.

He said that he's had babies turn on him during birth.

Ladies on this forum are talking about breech babies as early as 30 weeks, but according to my doc he says it can pretty much move all the way towards the end.

He did push on my belly a bit and said that the head was next to my left hip bone, so I guess that's 'down'.

Miss maternal, is your doctor talking c section already based on the position of the baby?
Im sorry I didnt reply earlier to this. She told me to go back at 36 weeks to see if she has turned and if not then I will be sent for a scan as she couldnt tell the position by feel. I am due to go and see my midwife this tuesday so I will keep you posted.

hi guys, how are u all :hi:

I think I did not see Ishtar around for some time!

did anybody see her?

I'm here! Have just been super busy. Plan today is to assemble the dresser we bought (and then find room for it) and then I guess I have to assemble the crib as well. Also have no idea where to put that. Time's a ticking!

the same here :baby:

we managed to make space already, but baby bed will just be delivered on tuesday and needs to be assembled then. as well we have to go to IKEA to get mattress for bed as we couldn't order the mattress online :dohh:

unleast IKEA has an online shop now, so unleast the bed we could order online :baby:

everything else has gladly arrived already :hi:

we got some nice slings :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back