• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fireworks 2017

Congratulations Justme!!! Glad to hear all went well :).

My little girl weighed 6lbs 8oz, born at 37+4 weeks, and her name is Olivia Rose. Hubby, her big brother Samuel, and I couldn’t be more happy to finally hold her.

Labor was quick, I maybe pushed for like 6-7 minutes and she was out. I had an epidural, and I thank God for it because I had a first degree tear in my urethra that had to have stitches:nope:!! I feel fine overall but am sore and tired. Welcome to the world to all our babies <3 <3 <3 <3

Our princess Olivia!

Attachments

• 49FB2C21-0CE1-4C74-9647-CA619DC2E508.jpg
    49FB2C21-0CE1-4C74-9647-CA619DC2E508.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone. So exciting to hear about everyone's babies arriving.

My little man Otis arrived yesterday morning, 6.12am 11/11. It was a very long and painful labour with failed epidurals. He suddenly wanted to arrive though and I started pushing at 6.08, he was here by 6.12 and 2 and a half pushes. Very different experience than my first.

Unfortunately he is in NICU. He isn't breathing properly.
I miss him so much. I had a couple of hours of skin to skin with him after he was born, and I was allowed to have a quick cuddle last night in the middle of the night.
I hope we are able to go home in a few days. The nurses in the NICU are really great. The Drs make their rounds there soon, so I will (hopefully) know more then.

Congratulations to every whose babies have arrived!
LittleLala - hope he’s healthy and out of the NICU for you soon!
pinkpassion - your labour sounds alarming, sorry it took such a turn!
BrendaJ - ouch! That sounds painful!

Our daughter arrived on 7/11, we were very surprised as had no warning signs and I expected to go overdue! She held on just long enough for us to take DD1 to the fireworks a few days before &#128578;

Here is baby Otis, all squished up with his mask x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
Saying a prayer for precious Otis...I love that name, btw!

Congrats on all the babies ladies!

Praying for Otis and that he is out if nicu quickly!! Did you ever find out anything else?

My recovery is going well, I'm off all pain meds now at 5 days post c-section.. still trying to process everything that happened, but so so thankful Madison and I are ok!!!

Congratulations Lala - Otis is gorgeous! I hope he is out of NICU soon x

Lovely photo of Olivia Brenda - it is so nice to see photos of all the babies now they are here.

4 more days for me... I still have so much to do :o

Good morning ladies. Our little princess has arrived. Brynn was born 11/13 at 0527. Dh and i tried to induce labor friday but only got false labkr contractions started. Went to work Saturday and Sunday. Just when i got home on Sunday night my waters broke and i really thought i had peed my pants possibly. Slowly continued to leak. After a coupke hours called md office and the NP wanted us to get to the hospital. By 1 am we checked in, 2am rn checked me said i was 2 cm and very high (thought they were going to discharge me) and the ph strip was negative for amnoitic fluid. Md didnt believe the strip after hearing my account of the evening, so she ordered the swab. By 3 am that came back positive that my amniotic fluids had popped and md checked and felt i was 3 cm. Bp was also elevated so they popped my bag even more. They started the drip and off we went. Miss Brynn arrived 2.5hrs later.. labor went so fast that the pain was unreal. I got an epidural after they checked me and said 9cm.. the anesthesia md stated that i was already at 10 cm and ready to push but since i progressed so fast it was understandable that i wanted the epidural. Slightly disappointed that i broke and got it but i needed it because i was out of my head.

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Brynn FutureBabyG!

I had my section today :) Came in at 07.30 and she wasn't born until 17.47!! Very long day, especially since I was nil by mouth since yesterday eve... There were several emergencies that had to be seen before us.

We haven't decided on a name yet though.

Congratulations everyone! I love hearing our updates :)
Otis and I are HOME! Yay!! And together!!! It is just the best feeling being allowed to pick him up and everything. I am just so happy. I am enjoying the newborn stage sooo much more this time around too.

It was so scary having him in NICU. I'm so glad that it's just a memory now.

Here is my chubby cheeked little guy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Awww Lala he is gorgeous <3

Glad you are both home and Otis' stay in NICU was brief.

Littlelala, glad to hear baby Otis is home, he is gorgeous! Enjoy him to the max!

Heychrissie, hope all went well, can&#8217;t wait to hear from you!

Futurebabyg, congratulations on he arrival of your baby girl! I wanted to go without being induced and certainly without an epidural but things happen so quickly and in the end, all that matters is that precious baby being placed in your arms!

Serenyx, congratulations!!! I can&#8217;t believe we have our babies already!!

Ladies, I&#8217;ve kinda been MIA. Just exhausted as I&#8217;m sure you all can relate :).

Anyway, I wanted to share a personal detail that happened during my labor as it is an incredible one. My baby is very lucky to be alive and well as things could&#8217;ve definitely been very bleak. My baby had a &#8220;true knot&#8221; on her umbilical cord that was never known up until she was delivered. Had they seen it before hand, I would&#8217;ve had a c-section no doubt about it. Had my baby pulled on her cord, her oxygen and nutrients would&#8217;ve been cut off and we all know what could happen if that was the case. Labor could&#8217;ve caused the knot to pull tighter causing the same issue and same prognosis. I am so lucky and I thank God for being with my baby every step of the way as I continuously prayed for Him to be there for her. Call it Mother&#8217;s intuition, but I had the urgency to pray for her towards the end of my pregnancy! I leave a picture below of her umbilical cord. Sorry if TMI!

Attachments

• 61AD0DDC-2DDC-465E-8F42-8969CE4F50EE.jpg
    61AD0DDC-2DDC-465E-8F42-8969CE4F50EE.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
Gosh! I am so glad that turned out well for you!

How is everyone doing? We are ok so far though I can tell I still prefer toddlers + to babies &#128521;&#128578;

Aw nice to catch up on all the babies.. so many have come early - is anyone still waiting?!

DD is 4 weeks old today and just slept 5 hours straight! Woo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->