• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

31 days to go!!

We were thinking about a private scan but decided to save that money for something for Bub and then we'll have one if the sonographer cannot tell on the day

that's a good idea.
we started putting a bit of money aside each week for baby, every few weeks we'll do a scratch card and if we win it goes in the pot for baby. only been doing it 3 weeks and already have just under £100, when baby is born we're going to open up a savings account for it.

5th of october mean excatly a month to go for me :D do excited i can't wait. got midwife wednesday hoping i'll get to hear baby's heartbeat when i'm there slightly worried she's going to tell me off because i havan't gained any weight yet, and when i do i end up loseing it again.

We have consultant app on Thursday, I keep forgetting its not the scan and get disappointed when I remember!!

Can't wait to know who is in there!!!!

Will you start calling it by its name when you know? Have you decided on a name yet?
We have Charlotte or George ... I currently interchange and will start using its name when we know for certain :)

we have a boys name picked, no girls name yet. not sure what we'll call the baby once we know, we've never picked the baby's name before we had them lol!

when we know we're defently be calling it by name, unless i forget to and call it baby.
we chosen Dita-Marie for a girl and James Conner for a boy. we had the girls name chosen for 3 years by the time baby arrives. and boys name only a month or 2.

5th of october mean excatly a month to go for me :D do excited i can't wait. got midwife wednesday hoping i'll get to hear baby's heartbeat when i'm there slightly worried she's going to tell me off because i havan't gained any weight yet, and when i do i end up loseing it again.

Lol ive got my midwife on tuesday and hoping to hear heart beat to lol but i think ive gain 1lbs . My scales wont move but my mums have bumped me up soo ill need to wait and see :| lol

Hope you get to hear the heart beat to

Mine should be in November, But I do not have a date yet.

cherry you should be able to hear the hb, they won't even try to look before 12 weeks, and they've always found it for me at my 12 week appt, except this time lol.

Mine was found at my 10 week appt! I was so excited!

cherry you should be able to hear the hb, they won't even try to look before 12 weeks, and they've always found it for me at my 12 week appt, except this time lol.

Awww. i shall let you know if i get to hear it this time. Cause when i first seen her she just went through those questions and took my blood.

Ok I may be caving into having a private scan to find out this week!

Scan in 4 weeks, so excied can't wait to find out if i'm team pink or blue.
whats everyone hoping for?

Ok we booked a scan for Saturday in addition to our nhs one as cant wait anymore!!!

hehe fingers crossed baby lets you see if your team pink or blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->