• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

you already have so much more than me lara lol! did you buy the angelcare monitor? I think tha's the one were getting.

We got a Tommee Tippee monitor with the movement sensor etc. It's good from what I saw when I tested it. Though I nearly had a heart attack when the alarm went off and said to check my baby! I panicked before I realised that my baby was still in my tummy :haha:

sounds like the same thing lara i didn't even know they had a different brand that would do the same thing as angelcare. thats awesome!

who's getting excited. i know i am, i'm counting down the days 32 more to go :D

I have a ticker counting down to the day! :dance: I can't wait! One month and 6 days!

It's just a countdown app (literally called countdown) that u can personalize

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/imaswimmer2/2D837ADC-45CA-4BC2-B8A8-61CD4B8B47E3-5473-000005DC03F2C08C_zps66b7bc5d.jpg

So i kinda got my scan date....I go for a scan on the 15th of the month and then i should have the gender one almost exactly a month later. he said he would give me an official date after my ultrasound. so i'm still going to stick with the 16th of nov for now. but at least i will have a pic to see if i can get some gender guesses lol.

after a long internal debate of whether i want a surprise or not...

november 14th we go for our gender scan!! (my gut really says our peanuts a little boy. one month till i find out... feels so far away!!)

I don't think I can wait til Nov 20th. Think I'm going to get a private scan at 16weeks. The not knowing is sending me loopy!

31 days to go!!

We were thinking about a private scan but decided to save that money for something for Bub and then we'll have one if the sonographer cannot tell on the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->