• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

i have been getting quite a few headaches and drinking something then usually helps. i'm a bit funny with water one day it will make me feel better the next it can make me feel worse, it's so strange.
oh yea defently i kept giggleing everytime the baby kicked the doppler. it was such a great thing to hear.

Thanks Steph. should get it around week 16..

I dont drink much water either tbh. not huge fan but if i dont drink water im drinking alot of milk or fizzy juice. I normal have a bottle a water a day as i take bottle to work with me but ive been off this week so no water lol

the only time i have water is at work it's all i am aloud at work as i work on tills. but usally i drink fizz squash and juice

Drinking more water regularly should help with your headache. I hope! Headaches are terrible.

I found that drinking water really made me feel sick at the beginning and I barely drank anything. I am so glad it is not like that anymore.

I have read that dehydration can cause BH so drinking more water will help with those too if/when you get them. :)

woop woop you finally got your scan date through :D cckarting

i know! it was quite the hassel! he didn't want to do it until 20 weeks but that was thanksgiving and he was out all week, and we couldn't do it the week after unless i had another appt because i couldn't go 7 weeks without being seen i guess. so we stuck with 19 weeks, but i'll only be 18 +5 hoping they can still tell!

yea they can still tell, i think they can start to tell at about 16 weeks so as long as baby lets you see you should find out

baby hasn't been very cooperative this far, don't know that it will then :)

i had to eat something before my scan so baby would move, maybe have something to eat about half an hour before your scan, baby might be nice and let you see :)

i'm sure i'll eat something on the way up there, it's an hour and a half drive to get to my dr's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->