• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

we have our fx for pink, but won't mind either way!

I'm hoping for a girl but pretty much everyone says boy, i don't mind either way, think i want a girl more because we've had a name planned for 3 years by the time baby gets here

We don't really mind either way but both have always pictured having a little girl

midwife today so hopefuly i find out when my gender scan is :)

We're not bothered either way. I'd like a girl as I have two nephews so wanna even things out a bit :haha:
OH also says he'd like a girl (thought he would want a boy but...:shrug:) but we'll see!

did you not get your date when you went to your 12 week scan.
thats when i got mine, i came out of the room after having my scan and they gave me my 20 week scan there and then

did you not get your date when you went to your 12 week scan.
thats when i got mine, i came out of the room after having my scan and they gave me my 20 week scan there and then

Nope :( i looked in my folder aswell nothing there with it on. after i came out from the scan i as told to go to loo and had to wait to get blood taken for down's. Got my pictures and the peice of paper with what measurements were ad how many weeks i was that was it.

so im hoping the midwife gives me one lol ill ask her about it when i go up.

counting the time got an hour to go :) xx

We are a little bit hoping for a girl, but will be very happy with either a girl or a boy. :)

I have my anatomy scan today, I am going to see if I can sneak a peek!

they should be able to tell now anyways shouldn't they? so exciting :D

Can I jump in?! I will have my routine (gender!) ultrasound November.12th-16th. Should be getting the date this week and will update when it comes!

I've got my gender scan on 2nd November, was supposed to have a private scan couple weeks ago but I changed my mind thought I should be patient this time lol can't wait to find out!

Well had midwife ad i ask her about the gender scan. I was told that i should be sent out a letter with my scan app on it. I did as one of my mates on facebook as she is 20wks and has her scan tomorrow she said she got it 4 weeks before her scan was due so ill hoping and praying mines will to. And ive got midwife again in 8 weeks time (27th November) so i should have the scan hopefully same week and the week before (Fingers crossed)

My anatomy scan went well I think. The tech can't tell us anything but he did tell me not to worry. We got to see baby move their arms around and play with their toes. <3 SO cute!!

The tech wasn't able to tell us because they won't tell here. I have to get a private scan to find out. Our private scan is in a week and 1 day! Can't wait!!!

Can I jump in?! I will have my routine (gender!) ultrasound November.12th-16th. Should be getting the date this week and will update when it comes!

yep, just let us know when you know a defent date and i'll add you to the list

Well had midwife ad i ask her about the gender scan. I was told that i should be sent out a letter with my scan app on it. I did as one of my mates on facebook as she is 20wks and has her scan tomorrow she said she got it 4 weeks before her scan was due so ill hoping and praying mines will to. And ive got midwife again in 8 weeks time (27th November) so i should have the scan hopefully same week and the week before (Fingers crossed)

that's good hopefully you won't be waiting to long for your scan date

Just got back from my midwife appointment, baby is healthy from what she could feel, got to listen to the heartbeat which was lovely and higher then i thought. bout an inch and a half from my belly botton, she also said my blood pressure was a bit lower then she's like and i've been advised to drink more. i've also been told i need to drink, i just rarely feel thirsty.

You really should try to drink a bunch of water each day. I can totally tell when I didn't drink enough water because I get headaches. Also, things don't move along quites so smoothly in my bowels, if you know what I mean. :shy: Drinking water really makes me feel better. I try really hard to drink eight 8 oz glasses a day. At home I have a large glass of water on the table in front of me all the time. At work I carry my water bottle around with me all day and refill it a few times. It makes for more potty breaks but that is a perk of being pregnant, no one minds if you have to go to the bathroom more often! :haha:

I am glad you were able to hear baby's heartbeat :happydance: Isn't the most wonderful thing in the world?? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->