November gender scans.....

Mine is November 6th :) Didnt find out what we were having with my daughter, she was a suprise :) Need to know this time lol xx

Can you add me please! Got my scan booked for Nov 7th... definitely think we'll be asking what flavour it is!

wow we have 33 ladies on the list wonder what everyones having.
who's finding out and who's waiting unitl the birth to know?

Hey! My scan is on 2nd November :) I'm for sure finding out what I'm having. Exciting!

Hey! My scan is on 2nd November :) I'm for sure finding out what I'm having. Exciting!

hello again :) thank you for joining.
just under 5 weeks to go then. mines the 5th so i'm counting the days

i'm sure it will just have to keep ourselves busy. lucky enough i've got midwife, annaversary, halloween and hubby's birthday between so that will break it down.
do you have much planned before you scan?

I have a midwife appointment next week, halloween and work work work! :) the weeks seem to go pretty quickly these days so hope it stays that way.

I'm dying to know what I'm having so I can go shopping!! :p Will decorate the nursery in November :wohoo: my dad is pretty excited too so he is looking forward to coming up and visiting and helping with the shopping side of things!

Have you started buying stuff yet?

Our 20w scan is 17th Nov - can't wait to find out!

I have a midwife appointment next week, halloween and work work work! :) the weeks seem to go pretty quickly these days so hope it stays that way.

I'm dying to know what I'm having so I can go shopping!! :p Will decorate the nursery in November :wohoo: my dad is pretty excited too so he is looking forward to coming up and visiting and helping with the shopping side of things!

Have you started buying stuff yet?

this weeks is going so slow me at the moment but that might be because i'm only doing 3 hours at work each day. can't stand 3 hour shifts they seem so pointless.
knowing will make it so much easier as well. have you decided on a theme?
aww that nice.
my dad is hoping i have a boy so he can buy the baby a harley jacket.

yea we've brought a baby grow and a mosey beding set but thats it at the moment wating untill we find out what we have before we buy anything else its so hard to shop when you don't know what your having.
have you brought much yet?

i can't wait to find out what were having! i'm so anxious to know so dh can paint the nursery. so excited he said he would paint a mural for the baby!

I have bought a moses basket/swinging chair/some random little bits of clothing/teddies etc but all in cream or white...I need to add some colour! I also bought a safety monitor system cause it was on sale :p I have seen some really cute clothes/hats etc on www.etsy.com , I think that's the first place I'll shop! :)

I've not decided a theme for the nursery yet. I like the idea of a Super Mario theme for a boy, not sure why! :-D perhaps a safari theme... which could be for either I guess :)

i can't wait to find out what were having! i'm so anxious to know so dh can paint the nursery. so excited he said he would paint a mural for the baby!

aww thats nice.
hubby has decided he wants to decorate ours as well despite the fact we'd just have to paint over when we move.

I have bought a moses basket/swinging chair/some random little bits of clothing/teddies etc but all in cream or white...I need to add some colour! I also bought a safety monitor system cause it was on sale :p I have seen some really cute clothes/hats etc on www.etsy.com , I think that's the first place I'll shop! :)

I've not decided a theme for the nursery yet. I like the idea of a Super Mario theme for a boy, not sure why! :-D perhaps a safari theme... which could be for either I guess :)

i've heard of that site meant to be really good, i betting it would cost a lot to get anything shipped to the uk though.

i would have thought safari would go for either

lol. my dh painted a murel on my nieces wall and it is absolutely beautiful! he has actually done a lot of murals lately so he'll be nice and fresh when it comes to the babies room lol! He's helping me pick out a nursery set and decide what kind of mural we want from there after we find out the sex. so cute your dh wants to do the babies room little, how sweet! you already have so much more than me lara lol! did you buy the angelcare monitor? I think tha's the one were getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->