• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

i had to eat something before my scan so baby would move, maybe have something to eat about half an hour before your scan, baby might be nice and let you see :)

I also was asked to eat some chocolate (shame!) half way through my 12 week scan as they couldn't get good ready for the down syndrome testing. It worked a treat, baby moved upside down and all over the place! And I thoroughly enjoyed my kitkat!

They suggest to drink something sweet before the scan on the site for the place I am getting my private gender scan. I can't wait to see baby wiggling around in there!

At my scan last Tuesday I actually had to get up and pee in order to get baby to move into a better position so the tech could get the last few measurements he needed! Then baby put their feet and hands up over their face and stayed like that! :haha:

i had to eat something before my scan so baby would move, maybe have something to eat about half an hour before your scan, baby might be nice and let you see :)

I also was asked to eat some chocolate (shame!) half way through my 12 week scan as they couldn't get good ready for the down syndrome testing. It worked a treat, baby moved upside down and all over the place! And I thoroughly enjoyed my kitkat!

the same reason why i had to eat they could get the messurement for the down syndrome test, chocolate did work a treat got to see my baby roll all the way over.

They suggest to drink something sweet before the scan on the site for the place I am getting my private gender scan. I can't wait to see baby wiggling around in there!

At my scan last Tuesday I actually had to get up and pee in order to get baby to move into a better position so the tech could get the last few measurements he needed! Then baby put their feet and hands up over their face and stayed like that! :haha:

awww, i think if i was sent to pee a little i wouldn't be able to stop. once that gate opens it don't stop till it's empty :D

Haha! I know what you mean! But, this time I was able to completely empty my bladder thankfully :)

I had my 20 week scan yesterday and my baby was being overly stubborn and no matter what would not move :(
She was fixed in a position with her legs firmly folded over her head.
I have been schedualed to go back on the 1st Nov to try again as the lady doing the scan could not check my baby over properly. She said not to worry about it, as it is normal.
But have been advised chocolate and fizzy drinks before the next scan!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
I had my 20 week scan yesterday and my baby was being overly stubborn and no matter what would not move :(
She was fixed in a position with her legs firmly folded over her head.
I have been schedualed to go back on the 1st Nov to try again as the lady doing the scan could not check my baby over properly. She said not to worry about it, as it is normal.
But have been advised chocolate and fizzy drinks before the next scan!

we seems to have quite a few stubborn babies in this thread :).
my letter for my scan says not to drink fizzy drinks before the scan, i guess it's different everywhere.

oooh im going to be the last one with my date lol still no letter yet but im hoping on week 16 i get one lol

Never guess what. My mail was late today and you'll never guess what.. I just nipped over to grab my laptop as im going to stay at mums toninght since both my sister are out and i thought may aswell take my advantage.

So i opened the door there was 2 letters one for ryan.. the other one i look at it said NHS on it so i ripped it open and hooraa my next scan date yaaaayyyy!!!! alll the fuss for nothing.

So im scan date is on the 21st Nov. Going to see if i can take that day as a holiday of from work since it take that long just to get to hospital..and to long to get back again lol :)

Never guess what. My mail was late today and you'll never guess what.. I just nipped over to grab my laptop as im going to stay at mums toninght since both my sister are out and i thought may aswell take my advantage.

So i opened the door there was 2 letters one for ryan.. the other one i look at it said NHS on it so i ripped it open and hooraa my next scan date yaaaayyyy!!!! alll the fuss for nothing.

So im scan date is on the 21st Nov. Going to see if i can take that day as a holiday of from work since it take that long just to get to hospital..and to long to get back again lol :)

woop woop finally :happydance: i would have thought you should be able to, i do for all my midwife and scan appointments just i still get some sort of money for that day.

I dunno lol i think they except you to try and come in if you can. So when i go in on monday ill fill in holiday form and then go speak to someone in HR lol the women i normally talk to is really sweet so i know it will be all ok lol..

So excited now

I dunno lol i think they except you to try and come in if you can. So when i go in on monday ill fill in holiday form and then go speak to someone in HR lol the women i normally talk to is really sweet so i know it will be all ok lol..

So excited now

i thought as long as you gave 4 weeks notice it should be fine as long as there arn't to many people booked for that day. i always right that i don't want to risk being late for work on my hoilday form. :)

congrats cherry! can't wait to see what your little bean is!

lol. im so excited now. thank you for adding me onto the list yay!

thanks cc me to i just hope not to cry as ive been super emotional this week. sniffles at soapy yhinv and jeremy kyle lol

Awesome!!! Congratulations :happydance: You said George was your name choice for a boy, right? Welcome George!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->