November gender scans.....

AAAHH everyone is getting so close! 18 days until our scan so at least your in the teens i guess. Not feeling the best today, i'll all congested and must have slept terribly as i have a kink in my neck that's giving me a migraine, oh well on to some tylenol!

20 more days to go for me. I am getting closer to the teens!

ive got 3 weeks days to go now :) eeek count down is so on lol xxx

8 days now that it's past midnight here. eekks, i have no idea what i'm having theres been a few times when i thought yea i'm having such and such but now i really have no clue.

oh little, wish i was getting a scan the same day as you!

Hi ladies! I would love to be added! Scan on Nov.7th @ noon....yay!! Can't wait to find out! Really hope lo cooperates!!:happydance::happydance:

We're forecasted to get hit with the little hurricane Tuesday... If I don't get my scan Thursday I'm gonna be sooooooo mad :mad:

Oh man i'd be mad to :(

I think mines is 25 days to go now :) which is 3 weeks and 3 days lol tried to work it out in my calendar lol x

everyone is getting so close! can't wait to hear results :)

Well we had our scan and we are having our third girl! I am destined to be in a house of pink!

It was fab though, although she was being a little minx as she didn't want to say hello at all, just wanted to hug the placenta!! Feel much better though that I know things are ok so far. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->