November gender scans.....

So much blue! Holy cow girls are running behind in April!

Well I found out yesterday that we are team pink! They were not 100% sure as babies legs were crossed, but that's what we're going with!
Baby is a healthy girl!

Congrats on a second little girlie Dessy! :D

Congrats on team pink too Wanna Bump!!

Nice to see some girlies in here :)

4 more days... :happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

nibley & i love lucy that's great! how are you passing the time??? i'm going crazy!!! great news mummy glad to hear your little man is doing great!

I am going crazy too! 6 1/2 days ish and I cant think about anything else

can't wait were down to 1 week, thats only 147 hrs until scan time!

I hear ya nib. I still have 2 weeks and I am freaking. Just trying to stay as busy as possible.

18 boys, 10 girls, they still have a lot of lot of catching up to do!

Hi Ladies can I join please? I'm due April 2nd and found out end of October that i'm also team BLUE!!! Gosh boys are really dominating at the moment.....i wonder is the march lot are dominated by girls?!

Congrats to all those who have found out!!! So exciting!!! :happydance: So many blues! But we still have a lot of November for the pinks to catch up!

Also, littlesteph- since I got an earlier scan on Nov. 3, could you take my name off of Nov. 15? Thanks!

Wow i had 5 pages to catch up on :| lol

I wasnt online yesterday as we had something going on and it ending up being a sad night for me and FOB (we had to put our cat down as she was living with a bad illness that we only just found out about yesterday and she only just turned one this month. we had her since feb:( ).

Anyways i wanna say congrats to every who has found out there sex's this week and im hoping to fall into the boys side to (fingers crossed)

xxx

Hi Ladies can I join please? I'm due April 2nd and found out end of October that i'm also team BLUE!!! Gosh boys are really dominating at the moment.....i wonder is the march lot are dominated by girls?!

i think it's tale end of march begining of april that seem to be boys at the moment
i'm due march 24th and having a boy.

Congrats to all those who have found out!!! So exciting!!! :happydance: So many blues! But we still have a lot of November for the pinks to catch up!

Also, littlesteph- since I got an earlier scan on Nov. 3, could you take my name off of Nov. 15? Thanks!

yea sure i can :)

Wow i had 5 pages to catch up on :| lol

I wasnt online yesterday as we had something going on and it ending up being a sad night for me and FOB (we had to put our cat down as she was living with a bad illness that we only just found out about yesterday and she only just turned one this month. we had her since feb:( ).

Anyways i wanna say congrats to every who has found out there sex's this week and im hoping to fall into the boys side to (fingers crossed)

xxx

sorry to hear about your cat :(

Cherry bump so sorry to hear about your cat they become such an integral part of the familly ((hugs))

Alison good luck for today!! Keep us posted!

Congrats on the boy little Steph! And of course congrats to everyone!!!

Im going for my gender scan on the 19th of Nov :)

I cannot wait. It's the first time iv had one of these, I didn't know about them when I was pregnant with my other children.

With the other two, they couldn't tell the sex at the 20 wk scans, so im hoping that these gender scans will be able to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->