• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

everyone thinks i'm having a boy apart 2 people in my hubby's family, i think i'm having a girl. might just wishful thinking though find out soon :)

I can't get anyone to make a prediction. :dohh: DH and I would like a girl but a boy is just as good. 2 of our friends just had girls and another friend had twin boys. They will all be close in age so that is really neat.

aww that would be cool.
have you done any of the prediction tests online? there are loads.

my and my sister-in-law are both due the same day, so that very close in age :)

I have done some and get mixed results. I am predicted a girl most times though. My friend and her husband both predicted a boy for me today. Supposedly he is never wrong so we will have to wait until November to see :)

My sister is due the end of November and I am due the beginning of March. Nice and close :) it is all very exciting!

All our online tests and everything say girl but if you go by the heartbeat assumption it's a boy! One day closer to knowing! 6weeks to go

I have done some and get mixed results. I am predicted a girl most times though. My friend and her husband both predicted a boy for me today. Supposedly he is never wrong so we will have to wait until November to see :)

My sister is due the end of November and I am due the beginning of March. Nice and close :) it is all very exciting!

not long to wait. only a month to go an then we will be in november.
that's pretty close at least you too have a bit of a gap.
me and my sister in law are both due the same day. :)

All our online tests and everything say girl but if you go by the heartbeat assumption it's a boy! One day closer to knowing! 6weeks to go

not heard baby's heart beat so be intresting to hear it. not sure how the heart beat predictions work. can't wait to start adding boys and girls to the list of ladies

not heard baby's heart beat so be intresting to hear it. not sure how the heart beat predictions work. can't wait to start adding boys and girls to the list of ladies[/QUOTE]

If the hearbeat is under 140, it is usually a boy. Over 140, a girl. It's not foolproof, but it is accurate more often than other theories. Mines been a consistent 160, so fingers crossed for a girl.

not heard baby's heart beat so be intresting to hear it. not sure how the heart beat predictions work. can't wait to start adding boys and girls to the list of ladies

If the hearbeat is under 140, it is usually a boy. Over 140, a girl. It's not foolproof, but it is accurate more often than other theories. Mines been a consistent 160, so fingers crossed for a girl.[/QUOTE]

ooo i'll try and remember that one. hoping to hear it when i see the midwife on the 10th. did buy a doppler thing today, after buying it i released it said from 21 weeks, so not strong to hear baby's heart beat although i did try.

We can hear the HB on our Doppler but the LCD screen is so unreliable sometime it displays a number when there is no HB, sometimes it displays mine at 140 which is clearly inaccurate it's just weird!

That is so awesome! Your family must be so excited :happydance:

That is so awesome! Your family must be so excited :happydance:

yea my mum-in-law was quite chuffed about it she went in to after find out we were expecting and them she was going to be a nan. and then went in the next day after finding out sister-in-law is pregnant as well and said i'm going to be nan 2 times. they were a little confused by it. she invites hubby and me over every weekend for dinner so we can let her know about how the pregnany is going. and she's really looking foward to throwing a joint baby showing. shes hoping to get a granson and grand daughter as she's seen loads of things she likes. shes even been given a double buggy so she can take babies out.

oh yea shes over the moon, she's hoping we go the same time to save trips to the hospital.

If the hearbeat is under 140, it is usually a boy. Over 140, a girl. It's not foolproof, but it is accurate more often than other theories. Mines been a consistent 160, so fingers crossed for a girl.

ooo i'll try and remember that one. hoping to hear it when i see the midwife on the 10th. did buy a doppler thing today, after buying it i released it said from 21 weeks, so not strong to hear baby's heart beat although i did try.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of a Doppler being so weak? I've been able to find the hb on my $50 sonoline b since 9 weeks even though the box said 12+ weeks. Did u try watching a video in YouTube how to find it? That's how I learned and now I can find it within a few seconds.

hey ladies, i know i'm in a little early, will know my scan date thursday, guessing nov 16th ish

ooo i'll try and remember that one. hoping to hear it when i see the midwife on the 10th. did buy a doppler thing today, after buying it i released it said from 21 weeks, so not strong to hear baby's heart beat although i did try.

I haven't heard of a Doppler being so weak? I've been able to find the hb on my $50 sonoline b since 9 weeks even though the box said 12+ weeks. Did u try watching a video in YouTube how to find it? That's how I learned and now I can find it within a few seconds.[/QUOTE]

no i havan't i'll have to do that. even though the one i brough said from 21 weeks agros have the same one as the one i brought and on the site it says 28 weeks no idea what to go by.

hey ladies, i know i'm in a little early, will know my scan date thursday, guessing nov 16th ish

ok i'll put you down for november 16th just let me know if it chances and i can change the date for you.

thanks little i will update on thursday after my appt and get the "official" date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->