November gender scans.....

I forgot to add here after my scan.
Bubs is a rebel and refused to show the goods.. so, as of right now, I am team yellow!
Other than that, bubs is healthy and a relaxed little one. When the lady said "we will not be finding out the gender today" bubs did a fist pump!! Too cute!

Got back from the scan!!! IT'S A BOY!!!!! I cannot believe how many boys!!! SO excited!! :)

Congrats ny and Alison!
Two weeks for us both cherry! I cannot wait for the time to pass so I can join team blue!

Thanks everyone! I can't believe the day finally came! We're so excited - we have 3 daughters and finally got our son! This will be our last so it couldn't be more perfect! OH is on cloud 9 - finally not alone with all the girls in the house. lol Cant wait to see what you all are having!

Can't wait for my scan- 9.00 tomorrow :) I am hoping for a boy, although as long is it's healthy we will be happy anyway :) had my first baby dream last night and in the dream baby was a girl! So now wondering if lo is already fed up of being referred to as he! :D haven't been too excited up to now, but now can't wait!

Yeah it has gone pretty quickly even this week i thought would drag from everything that been going on. Had little bad news yesterday (thoughts are with becky) think her name on here was beckboo. It's been such a sad week for been but im glad its nearly over.

BRING ON THE GENDER SCAN :)

Congrats to everyone else who knows xx

Oh and i have high hopes mines is a boy to :) could be the month for boys i think xxx

Im kinda leaning towards wanting baby to be a girl. I love all the cute girly things you can dress little girls in. But id be happy for a healthy baby either way.

I'm quite glad it's a boy as i've seen so many nice boy clothes

Oh bo Cherry, what happened with Becky? I havnt read anything. Hope all is well!!

My scan today is at 3pm! :happydance:

I'm happy to announce that baby was well and healthy during the scan today and I am on team :pink:

3 more days for me!!! I am sooooo excited, I just want Sunday too be here like NOW!!! Xx

Congratulations ebelle!

One more sleep for me - if I get any that is :haha: x

Just home from scan, baby is healthy and we are team:pink:

I really thought baby was a boy. Guess at least one of my chinese gender predictions was right :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->